When are Sw*Des and Norw*Gians going to return their stolen land to the Finnish people? How can they get away with this...

When are Sw*Des and Norw*Gians going to return their stolen land to the Finnish people? How can they get away with this? Pic related.

What Norwegians?
We KARA BOGAS are all that's left.

But we never colonized them? We just protect those animal-abusing shitlords so PETA doesn't firebomb their asses.

They actually didnt though. Its a myth.

WE

This whole thing is just Russian propaganda.

What kind of numbnuts told maskva russie that norwegians and swedes are not native to southern norway and sweden?

it's funny because it's true. finno-ugrics have been in northern europe for thousands of years, while northern germanics are relatively new people

and it was only in the last 500 years of your existence that you came up with a written langauge, congratulations

>those "sources"
>meme map written by autist on Sup Forums
>we wuz kangz of all of da north XD
>no written language
>never won a single war
>laughably easy to conquer
hmm my friend, it seems there are some errors in your reasoning here

you are unworthy of my reply. you are inferior beings

>The f*Nnoid has no arguments so he doesn't dare to respond to his overlord
It is fitting your gif has a black man, because black power people argue that whites are inferior to them, while they were easily conquered by them. Right now you are doing the same hehe

fuck wh*Te people
finno-ugrics are better than wh*Tes and you can't prove me wrong

If f*Nnoids are better than Swedes, then why were you conquered and subjugated by us?

>tfw you'll never be penetrated by giant Norwegian and Swedish cocks

Why even live?

Genocide of samis when?

Never say never

WTF I HATE SW*DISH AND N*RDIC """"""""""""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""" NOW

>ancient barbaric german tribes

Norway is a proud african nation

>being this much of a kike
when the first humans entered the scandinavian peninsula the north was still covered by ice fuckface

GERMANICS ARE THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE RACE IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH.

THEY INVADE EVERYWHERE AND DESTROY CULTURES.

THEY STEAL OTHER CULTURES' ACHIEVEMENTS AND CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN.

FUCK GERMANICS AND ALL THEIR DESCENDANTS ACROSS THE EARTH.

why are you angry at them? you hadn't any cultural advancements to attract them

You're on to us, Pekka Poikki. What now?

Why portray yourself as blonde if majority of your rulers were swarthy?

Written language is a matter of necessity, not a sign of intelligence you ignorant tard

>Why portray yourself as blonde
Well, the man is a "fogde". Officers, generals, soldiers etc were Swedes, and blonde, obviously. Royal families in Europe tend to be very mixed, so I guess we had a lot of brown haired rulers. Gustavus Adolphus and Carolus Rex, our two most famous ones, were both blonde though. out of 30 rulers, 20 were fair haired in Swedish history. Still a good point to make because it is true that kings were darker than the average Northerner at the time. Btw it's a Finn who makes those memes, just so you know.

Karl XII was brown haired

Not that it changes anything, but it's debateable.

>out of 30 rulers
Sweden has had more than 60 attested kings. Goddamn Swedish education

I wonder what's the reason for Poland being only 46? Even though neighbouring countries are much higher. I see a lot of light browned and dark blonde people. Dark hair is as rare as red hair.

Southrons btfo

Well, historical migrations, the fact that 25% of your population was Jewish at one point, maybe some of you are naturally darker, etc. 46% is still a lot, it's just that people around the Baltic seas are super blonde. Polish immigrants here in the 80's often had a reputation for being swarthy, not like italians or anything just a bit darker than us. You have high percentage of blue eyes though

>haha sw*doid evil colonizer haha
>haha f*nnoid yellow subhuman haha

I hate how americanization are making people here and the rest of the world think samis and swedes have the exact same history as americans and indians

>the fact that 25% of your population was Jewish at one point,
They didn't mix with Poles. And Jews in Poland had reputation of having "souless red hair" if anything.

Yeah, it's fucking retarded. We've arguably been in Southern and Central Sweden for longer than the s*Mi have been in northern Scandinavia

I can't understand why would anyone with blonde hair want to be with somebody who has darker skin/hair.
If i'd be blond haired, blue eyed ubermensch my gf would have to be at lest white with blue/green eyes not to mention blonde

>pekka pekka
>what juhani
>we have no history!
>let us make up one! we wuz kangs and the evil nordics oppressed us
>cool!

I can't understand this either. I have nothing against darker people I just think blue eys and blonde hair looks cool and want to preserve it because we are so few of the world's population anyway

daily reminder that all swedes are finno-ugric rapebabbies
swedish women just can't resist the big finnic dick

I like how everyone on int blames my country for their problems I've never heard of

holy shit, Finnish bulls LOOK LIKE THIS? We might not stand a chance after all

>I've never heard of these problems
>therefore they don't exist

laughing at this post

WTF is he holding?

for you, the day you thought of how the united states commanded your destiny was the most important day in your life, but for me it was a Sunday

NO GAYPOSTING.

WE

Clementine peel, very common in Sweden around christmas time. Like sweeter orange. I assume squirting the peel on the flame makes it smell good, I've never tried it. Seems comfy.

He is holding the peels from the orange, and the gas from them causes an explosion when it reacts with the fire from the candle

what sort of childhood did you have?

T. El goblino

hversu noregr byggdist only says that the ancestor of nórri RULED over gotland, kvenland and finland, not that he was a finn. it only shows that the ancient finns were subjugated by scandinavians

This is completely false though. The word "king" in the finnish language referred to a tribal chief.

Please try squirting the juice onto the flame and report back to me Sven, for science.

>local Swede man dies in housefire

Also since English and Sw*Dish are both considered "Germanic" languages, is there a lot of overlap?

It was kinda fucked up. Just wondering why people is squirting juice onto the candle.

oh, another one of you, how tiresome

He is depicted as blonde or light brown haired most of the time, but there are a few examples showing him as swarthier.
His parents were dark haired though, but remember he was also descended from Gustav Vasa on his fathers side.

I thought the people of Häme are renowned for being a mite dimwitted

SWEDEN STOLE OUR SAUNA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE