6 months ago as a joke I bet a guy on Sup Forums that Lexee would give her virginity to a black man...

6 months ago as a joke I bet a guy on Sup Forums that Lexee would give her virginity to a black man. If he lost he was supposed to "take out" Hillary Clinton. Lexee just started posting photos of her first boyfriend "Joch".

Will I be legally accountable if he goes through with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Report all cuck threads

>Will I be legally accountable if he goes through with it?
I don't think so.
I also seriously doubt that he's actually going to deliver.

Wait so cunny posters are Sup Forumsacks?

She has already has intercourse with her younger brother.

Just googled this bitch.

Fuck, who are her parents? They should be executed.

>First JJ now Lexee
Kill me now. There is nothing in this life.

he wasn't, I was just teasing him that something about her face makes me think she is the type to go black early. I had no idea my instincts were actually on point.

is she finnish?

>some nasty "dance" slut
Who cares?

>fake Burberry shirt

I fucking hate niggers

How could this happen? I feel like I have psychic powers.

You mean because she is ugly and looks like she's got some retard genes knocking around in her uterus somewhere?

I agree, this is the only type of woman that would have a real interest in zoophilia, other than for social or political gain.

>How could this happen? I feel like I have psychic powers.
dont even know who this is but apparently she's one of those dance twerk hos?
doesn't take much more than common sense to realize her father is a pussy and didn't raise her correctly. not surprising that she's burning coal

Don't pat yourself on the back too much, you don't have to be a genius to know some random mildly famous white girl is going for the nig nog dick.

No clue who this thread is about...

But if it's about pic related, it's pretty obvious she burns coal

How is this in any way shape or form cuckolding? Holy shit you Sup Forumstards are mentally sick.

Seems like people from Sup Forums have a sixth sense when it comes to spotting Jews and women who will go black.

Who? What? Fuck you, millennial faggot, go die in a cancer fire.

She looks like she has Downs

youtube.com/watch?v=avwrL9syLvc

She's a gymnast, backup dancer, and internet celebrity.