Is Frank Caste Gay?

or at least like, bi?

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamcalling.com/10-times-punisher-made-love-not-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

evidence seems pretty damning

Post The Kingpin one. Frank somehow finds Fisk's tongue and bites it off.

I don't have it

Trying to get back at Garth Ennis by making a superhero comic doesn't seem like it would be a very effective plan.

No, but give Marvel a couple of years.

He's gay for revenge.

Would he be Marvel's version of Midnighter, then?

what> Ennis's Punisher is consistently written to Ennis's ideas of "heroism" and never once portrayed as insane. Nor is he ever in placed in a situation where he might have to make a hard moral decision like killing a child gangbanger or something.
01/10, the reviewer does not read comics.

I ship it.

He literally hears voices in his head in Born

which are literally legitimate supernatural entities. or else how does a 70-year-old man who's been shot 90 times in his career able to fight effectively

He's not 70, Marv' retcons his age like they do everyone else.
I think they've abandoned the whole 'Nam origin in all but the official canon by now.
He's reimagined as older than typical superheroes but he's not geriatric.

It's Marvel. He soon will be.

No evidence they're supernatural at all. It's his insanity and desire to fight a never ending war.

No? I mean probably no, the character has never been seriously hinted to be but Frank is such a sexless character he could have had a gay fling in his youth and it wouldn't affect his character in the least.

Ennis Punisher's age has never once been retconned. Regular Punisher, sure; but Ennis Punisher was born in 1947. and "Born" ONLY applies to Ennis Punisher
There is, because Punisher became immortal until he lost his will to live

>or at least like, bi?
gothamcalling.com/10-times-punisher-made-love-not-war/

This is 10 times he had sex with women. He basically just wants to make love in the dark and imagine it was his wife.
The person the wrote your pic doesn't like Punisher so he wrote that little had towards him. It's bad writing but worth a chuckle nothing serious though

>Can't keep it up while looking at a woman
>Not gay
LEL

>Gets it up thinking of his wife
>Gay

d-damn
first time I feel sad

WHOAH-HOOOOOOAH

it's based around the Marvel knights era of Ennis run which he wrote as slapstick, black humour.
I don't know if "insane"'s the operative word, but the sort of withdrawn lack of facial expression, candid admission that he kills criminals because he hates them, and enjoyment of it, and total lack of remorse suggest he's not really right in the head.

>Nor is he ever in placed in a situation where he might have to make a hard moral decision
What does that have to do with the review.

>Ennis's ideas of "heroism"
I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't really get Ennis' writing at all.

> reviewer does not read comics.
I swear, the uses of this comment get dumber and dumber by the day

PunisherMax: Kingpin

So you just have no idea that gay people rationalize? almost seems like you know nothing about human sexuality.
protip: no straight man has ever avoided looking at a woman just to pretend she was his wife

>I don't know if "insane"'s the operative word, but the sort of withdrawn lack of facial expression, candid admission that he kills criminals because he hates them, and enjoyment of it, and total lack of remorse suggest he's not really right in the head.
but he's still portrayed as a hero. and that reviewer, who clearly doesn't know that, thinks otherwise.
>I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't really get Ennis' writing at all.
He writes the same Mary Sue over and over again. I have a strong suspicion you refuse to acknowledge it because you don't want to admit Ennis would have been a school shooter if they had guns in his country.
>I swear, the uses of this comment get dumber and dumber by the day
I mean, its breddy obvious

Nah, Punisher's not gay. Shouldn't be. His wife and kids are central to his origin. Homosexuality would just put a weird spin on it that's extra baggage. And I say that as a gay

There's certain characters who could work as gay or bisexual, or should be, but the Punisher's far off that list.

The arc before did us one of the best Punisher cameos where he's reading a news paper outside.