You wake up in the year 1066 AD

You wake up in the year 1066 AD.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark_letter_no._292
dictionary.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crusade against f*Nland to civilize the savages

tell harold to stay on the fucking hill

I would trarvel to spain and kill moors and juden

ᚠᚢᚦᚮᚱᚴ

Travel to Baghdad.

Actually never mind we had not adopted c*Ristianity yet at that time

would not invest in property in Baghdad if I were you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

how are you gonna travel to spain when you live in canada? this is 1066 so you are just a native inuit or whatever who eats fish all the time

>northern song dynasty

not bad.

Hmm....

Idk which nomadic tribe was present in the great lakes area at this time.

I know about the sack of baghdad and the mongolian invasion. I said that I would go to baghdad to spread even more knowledge and warn them of the upcoming invasion.

no cause that's cheating

>GUYS! BARBARIANS!
>... Yeah?
>FROM THE EAST! RIDING HORSES!

oh fug idk how this works. My bad

time to wreck barbarians :D

die from smallpox

They began in 1155 you retard. By then If I was a Finnish Chief I'd take up the name of Kaukamoinen and start unifying Finnish tribes and go Tsingis Kaan on Sw*doids

Start a Finnish Jain republic in Bjarmia.

>Cumans

L-Lewd

Pretty nice, this place was a rich viking town back then.

how would you do that? there are no finnish population centers, and no one would write down anything you had to say because no can read/ there isn't written language

Just in time to kill some Moors

Iberia is rightful christian clay

BOOM, f*Nnoids BTFO by american with the truth and facts

>By then If I was a Finnish Chief I'd take up the name of Kaukamoinen
Your name would be Cuckamoinen and when you looked west you would see tall blonde men in armor coming to destroy everything you had, and there would be nothing you could do to stop it

Me and the lads are thinking of coming over to England, mind having some tea and biscuits ready for us?

Fuck that means that I only have 5 years to get to anatolia get a horse,bow and sword and learn how to use it all.

There were population centers and castles too in finland before swedes arrived we just know very little about them because finns didnt have writing and even that isnt fully true since over in novgorod finnish was being written with cyrillic alphabet already in the 9th century.

>there are no finnish population centers
Then I'll make one. Finland and Karelia had multiple of hill-fortresses, monst likely guarding a small town. I'll make one my capital
>no one would write down anything you had to say because no can read
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark_letter_no._292
I'll either adopt Sc*ndi runes or Cyrillic letters, and teach that shit to designated writers, like in ancient Egypt. Eventually I'd make people learn that shit, like in elsewhere in Europe people eventually learned to read Latin alphabets
>there isn't written language
Mikael Agricola created one in 1548. If a 16th century scholar could do it, then I can do it too

>American education
>truth and facts
>you would see tall blonde men in armor coming to destroy everything you had, and there would be nothing you could do to stop it
Just like how Vikigns colonized and subjucated Finland before? Oh yeah I forgot they couldn't because they were evenly matched.
If Finland was evenly matched with Sweden during the crusades Swedes would have gotten BTFO by superior Finnic peoples united

>Then I'll make one.
Good luck with that before the Swedish onslaught comes and burns it down, Cuckamoinen

Hope Germans from back then understand me
Go to Emperor Henry IV and tell give his advisers and scientists hints to develop good stuff like steam engines, printing presses etc, make them aware of the germ theory, geography of the world and everything else I know
Unite the HRE and create a centralized state

>If Finland was evenly matched with Sweden
>if
>Swedes would have gotten bTFO
Are you underage? There is absolutely nothing that indicates this, and everything that points towards the opposite. You haven't won a single war in your entire history, meanwhile our military history speaks for itself. This is wishful thinking on your side, Pekka Poikki

you may have to fashion a microscope, can you do that?

Escape from Giresun and join Seljuks to crush Peasantines

t. urk

>Swedish onslaught comes and burns it down
>Implying it would ever come

>me go past
>me from future
>me go king and tell how to technology
>me know every technology
>me smart

>You haven't won a single war in your entire history
That's because we were under Swedish reign from 1323-1809. We had no history because you wouldn't let us have it

>tfw there was a Karelian fort in Viborg that we razed and then built our own beatiful city on top of it

Join the Sarcan army and become a general. I would try to defeat the upcoming crusade to save the Muslims and Jews living in Jerusalem

Småland could say the same, Norrland could say the same, Gotland could say the same, Skåne could say the same. All parts of the empire, all conquered. What's silly is that Finnish nationalism is in reality a Russian invention. That's the sad thing about all of this.

>to save the Muslims and Jews
>save the jews
user, I...

fuck finns literally just some africa tier tribe that got lucky to be civilized by superior swedes

how about start by bringing brigands and the seljuks into check so there is no excuse to defend the faithful

No I probably can't (aside from some very vague hints to use a curved glass and such).
But I can tell the guys running medieval hospitals some tips on hygiene and modern medicine and probably increase the number of healed patients by a significant margin

It's funny, I know a swede from the south who goes off about his stolen danish identity from time to time.

Nothing wrong with helping fellow Semites. Besides we were more tolerant back than

Unlike Småland and the rest you mentioned Finland is not just a Swedish province. The only justification to subjugate us was that you'd be forcefully converting pagans in to Christianity and gaining more foreign land to exploit, not because people there spoke Swedish or "they're rightfully Swedish lands". It was the same as if you'd began colonizing Africa, and now you'd be feeling white guilt over it if that ever happened, except you aren't because Finns are lower than Swedes :) t. Cai-Göran
>What's silly is that Finnish nationalism is in reality a Russian invention.
>Russian invention
Russians had nothing to do with Finnish nationalism. In fact they wanted it gone because it posed a separatist threat to their Empire. Why would they create a foreign threat to their own empire?
>That's the sad thing about all of this.
Yeah it's sad. It's sad that a nation would destroy another's history and legacy, rid them of all national identity which would be regained under other nations rule, and centuries later would brag about this while his other countrymen have the NERVE to call the nation, whose cultural heritage they destroyed and replaced with their own, their "Little brother".

I have no sympathy towards Swedes and I do sincerely wish that karma would get you soon, and all of Sweden would be gone son. You have deserved your muslim invasion. I wish nothing but death and destruction upon sweden

HRE was a retarded idea. Would be a lot better to go to 19th century and tell Wilhelm II to calm his autism.

The Fraticelli got everything right but their extermination.

>autistic rant
too long didn't read.

>marry
>invade England because why not
>die in some battle we win
>have 14 daughters and no son
>game over

Somewhat hard to skip 800 years of history though. HRE wasn't that bad actually, it was very powerful in medieval times for example under the Salians or Hohenstauffen dynasty. Only when the different states became more independent and infighting grew (around the time of the 30 years' war) the HRE became a meme.

maybe three of those kids make it past childhood

Not counting how many of his wives die from child birth.

Find the chinks with knowledge of gunpowder/fire-lances and tell/help them make efficient weapons FAST and mass produce them, making sure they are ready to kill horseback invaders.

>be a germanic barbarians
>destroy the roman empire
>create a loose confederation in the german region
>call it a """Holy""" """Roman""" """Empire"""

Lad...

destroy h*ngary and genocide them all

They already knew how and the Chinese even had a proto-rocket launcher.

They were scared to use it. They choose to be faggot cucks and the mongol bulls fucked them all and their women.

>be a typical retard who takes his knowledge of history from Sup Forums memes
>post bullshit on Sup Forums
The fall of the Western Roman Empire was a complex process that was not simply due to Germanic invasion. Rather the Germanic invasions were a symptom of Rome's decline.
The HRE also wasn't always a loose confederation, it underwent different phases over it's almost 1000 year history.
Lastly its name derived from the type of state, not the inhabitants. It was holy, since the emperor was assigned by the pope, and since the only emperor known at the time had been Roman, the title was inherently linked to this tradition. And it was an empire.

Go to Hrvastka and [spoiler]h*g[/spoiler] angry user.

>i want to sugarcoat historical facts with my own delusions: The post.

Sorry sweetie, but
>neither holy nor roman nor an empire.

Well, guess I have to ask the Komnenian dynasty head to usurp the throne earlier and warn them of some horse riders due east

Revolt against the Arab scum.

dictionary.com/

holy
[hoh-lee]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective, holier, holiest.
specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority; consecrated:
holy ground.

of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.

noun
a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

too soon icelad

HRE was the best medieval kingdom by far and 100 times superior than the g*Rman emp*Re and the th*Rd r*Ich. The F*Deral R*Public of G*Ermany doesn't even count.

>g*Rman emp*Re
shut your whore mouth monkey eater

agreed with the rest though

You know I'm right.

no

Yes

eirik the victorious subjugated finland though
just accept it, your country belongs to sweden

A good time for Transylvania to become independent

So does Norway

no no no, they're rightful danish clay, just look at their language

>try to advise the emperor about manzikert
>hurf durf I am komnenos obey me die
>meet glorious end at the hand of emperor

ALLAHU ACKBAR

>white slaves didnt exist in moor rule

Autism the thread

we've been independent for longer than we've been in a union ergo we don't belong to anyone

Finish the Portuguese Reconquista and them try to make West and East Christianity to work together vs the Muzzies

this guys knows his shit

I like you

You wouldn't be very multicultural or hold many "Western values" if that happened, Istavan.

S-save Rome!!

regățean imbecil

During the middle ages the hre did actually include rome.

Invade Britain with my Norman brothers

Scrierea latineasca a limbii romanesti a aparut in urma unei standardizari facute in vechiul regat si este un simbol al opresiunii poporului Transilvanean de catre Munteni. Daca ai fi patriot adevarat ai folosi alfabetul chirilic.

I would help in the reconquista

Fight the moors

*Reconquers Hispania in the name of CASTILLA*

liberate the rightful Bulgarian land from those insolent Greek occupators

i kill l*thuanians

Is that a mod or an older version of the game?

this

Not THAT effective without strong iron/steel to keep it from exploding whilst launching something that could actually kill and not just make a boom.

invade england with the bois

DIEX AÏE
I
E
X

A
Ï
E

Not even that fond of Swedes but this is the professional shitposters Saami-ly tree.
He's always whining about some 2-3 Sami castrated by Swedes in 1940 as a Finnish genocide, too.
He feels a spiritual/haplogroup connection with Russians and wants to annex us into them so we can have, uhm, "Slavic high culture" which I guess means drinking vodka and eating something salty on the side.

*stab sweden in the back while he attacks finland*

yeah a lot of good that did you
cnut handed your people the whole of northern europe on a silver platter, only for it to be wasted by weaklings
look at you now