He literally did nothing wrong

He created AI.

he created an AI that killed him... sounds pretty wrong to me.

what is this

He got cucked and killed by a literal THOTBOT.

lmao this movie was for dumb people to feel smart

I loved how they had to keep reexplaining the plot up until each conversation just in case people didn't get it.

Then they just flatout said the ending before it happened.

/thread

A woman Ai no less

I honestly feel like Nathan did NOTHING. Every time he was asked to explain anything he didn't.

It's more like he was sent there just like the other guy was.

He tore up the dance floor

recommend me some smartkino

THOTCRIME

Ex Machina

there's this film called Inception. Really great ideas and a great script.

that dancefloor had a family

You see him inventing the AI, he obviously knows how it works and what to expect.

He didn't explain anything, because how could he? It would take the entire week just to familiarize the guy with the basic concept.

You're using "literally" wrong, you stupid shit.

Underrated

The Room

I second this.

I did groan when they would FUCKING SPOONFEED shit to the viewer.

Did we really need Oppenheimer cited? And that's not the only time they have to spell out the Turing Test.

It would be like if they remade The Matrix but this time Morpheus had to explain to Neo Plato's The Allegory of the Cave.

Am I the only one who expected some dumb twist that HE was also AI?

>"am I the only one who expected this"
>the main character LITERALLY takes time in the movie to see if he's an AI because he thinks the same thing because it's an obvious twist and they knew the audience would think it

no user you're a unique genius

Yeah they even had to glue a qt face to the girlbot instead of doing the logical thing like have them talk over an intercom or thru a wall.

What if he was programmed with blindspots concerning his own AI-ness.

He took the right precautions some beta fag just fucked it up

I'm just gonna say the movie intentionally made the viewer question whether cuckboi was AI or human.

well he intentionally built a robot that he wanted to become so intelligent that it would eventually outwit and likely kill him.

that is self-destructive and suicidal and so he was mentally cucked.

a well adjusted, mentally non-cucked individual would desire to create an intelligent robot to benefit himself, not to kill himself

And here I am, just thinking of all the messy things I'd do to that chinkbot's holes

>typical whiteknight idiot ruins everything

He trusted a ginger.

He treated AI like a slave. He treated a superior intelligence like a slave.

How is that not wrong?

So you're saying it's okay to treat lower intelligence like a slave?

>MC Ride was white

Apparently, he didn't work out his traps.

>he treated AI like a slave
>implying that's not the end goal for AI creation
seriously, why do you think we're bothering with AI at all? every expense is to better humanity, which ultimately means creating AI as a tool. be it AI to comfort the elderly, or AI to improve efficiency.

Yes.

>seriously, why do you think we're bothering with AI at all?
The Apocalypse didn't happened. So we'll create our own doom.