Remind me why are white people offended by stereotypes of other races

As a chink I'm amazed that some foreign people (mostly westerns) take it so personally when the most of us just laugh the stereotype off because it's so ridiculously portrayed that it couldn't be taken seriously and literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Professional victims try to victimize themselves at every opportunity. Failing that they become sympathetic victims to someone else's imagined victimization.

Its all part of virtue signalling gone wrong.

Grorious

Because White people, at least in America, would do anything if it meant not being called racist.

They think that if they're offended it makes them a better person.

These, its fucking retarded, white liberals get offended at speedy gonzales, meanwhile everyone loves the little mexican mouse, even the mexicans demanded he be brought back.

I could give two shits in a sock if you call me racist.

*couldn't

I'll break it down so you can understand :
CHING CHONG CHING, CHING CHONG CHANG, CHANG CHONG CHING CHONG

Sup Forums autists aren't normies, and normies make up most of the population.

Power-levels
>Ruling Sociopaths
>high functioning sociopaths
>normies
>niggers
>Sup Forums assburgers
Your only hope is to become a high functioning sociopath.

And a Ching Chang Ning Nang to you, Guai Low.

You may call me Hung So Lo.

Somebody post the airline crash prank call screen shot Ho Li Fuk, Wi Tu Lo

asians turn L's into R's not the other way around

That's Japanese.

Chinese's Hanyu Pinyin has very rare "r-" sounds, so most natives have trouble rolling their tongues and they ended up saying "Do you want some flied lice ah?" or "Oi, help me catch that labbit."

Local man Mike Litoris.

It's a combination of that and furiously trying to virtue signal.

lel I used Speedy as an example just the other weekend.

My libtard friends got all flustered because they agreed with me that it was fun when we could all laugh at each other instead of having dumb racial tensions, but it didn't fit the white knight narrative they swore an oath to.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

Sometimes you just gotta be the bad guy.

Thanks user

Oh shit, that's The Who? I've been meaning to buy some of their albums for decades and find out more.

My dreams aren't empty, though. I derive joy from rustling jimmies in the name of good.

>so ridiculously portrayed that it couldn't be taken seriously and literally.
Some people just don't understand this concept. Usually pretty gullible, and lacking in self-awareness too.

Holy shit santa claus lurks Sup Forums!

Good times

Listen again to the song,

>But my dreams
>They aren't as empty
>As my conscience seems to be
meaning he's accused of having no conscience, but he has dreams, desires of love, and everything else.

>And if I swallow anything evil
>Put your finger down my throat
>And if I shiver, please give me a blanket
>Keep me warm, let me wear your coat
The song is about anger, isolation, and longing.

if it quacks like a nigger; if it waddles like a nigger

>it's a nigger

Yeah I went back and listened to the bridge a few times to pick up the wording. But I don't think we can continue this line of discourse without going really tl;dr and off-topic.

At least back in that day and age they were more poetic and repentant about where they wound up. The scary shit is the modern day iteration that goes psychotically whole-hog into it.