TURKEY LOWERS THE AGE OF CONSENT TO AGE 12

therebel.media/turkey_has_made_it_legal_to_have_sex_with_children_after_lowering_age_of_consent_to_12
>The Turkish Constitutional court has lowered the age of consent to 12-years-old, prompting a dispute between Turkey and Austria after news of the decision was shown on tickers at Vienna’s international airport.
>“The Constitutional Court has ruled to annul a provision that punishes all sexual acts against children under the age of 15 as “sexual abuse,” stirring outrage from academics and women’s rights activists who warn that the decision will lead to cases of child abuse going unpunished.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/teen-sex-case-puts-turkeys-judicial-system-in-spotlight/a-2750314
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
constitutionalcourt.gov.tr/inlinepages/press/PressReleases/detail/29.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We must embrace hate as fuel for our journey.

Constantinople when?

Its the fucking Turks, what do you expect?

And we stopped you guys from getting rid of the remnants that they left in Europe.
I wish that you guys had just kept the raping and massacring to a minimum so that you could've just removed these people under the radar. We didn't want to get involved, but we had to.
I wish we hadn't had to.

Well, to be honest, this is a new low, even for the turks

What is done is done, now we must ready ourselves for the next crusade and get rid of the pest called Turkey.

If Hillary is elected, this will be the road we will soon be on. Of course, it wont be called pedophilia because it would be legalized eventually.

It would start by various (((TV reality shows))) popping up about how these people feel "oppressed" because they can't help their thoughts. They just want people to understand and accept them. They aren't bad people or predators, they're just "BORN THAT WAY".

Then you'll start seeing "Pedo Pride" parades to raise awareness for the acceptance of pedophiles in America who have been oppressed for years by bigots and hate groups. After years of protesting, and after successfully changing the minds of normies to believe pedophilia is OK, then Hillary (or whatever Democrat in office since Republicans will be wiped out/overrun by the amount of Democrat voters...thanks to amnesty among other things) will run with a "Pedo Acceptance" platform where "no matter who you are, what you look like, or who you love, NO MATTER THE AGE, we are one America!!!!". Hillary/Some other Democrat president will successfully urge the Supreme Court to no longer recognize pedophilia as "wrong" AND will pass a law lowering the age of consent to 12 years old.

Give it another 5-10 years. They'll lower it to 8.

Tl;dr
The democrats turn Pedro acceptance into Pedo acceptance.

Age of consent is 18 in Turkey. This is just another framing attempt by Western propaganda machine. Lately western media outlets go Der Stürmer against Turkey, making total fabricated stories close to blood libel.

They just passed a regulation to be able make difference between cases where a 40 year old man abuses a 10 year old kid versus a 16 year old boy having relationship with a 14 year old girl. (Whether it is necessary to make distinction is another discussion topic.) Turkey have had very strict laws on age of consent, making hard to make a difference.

Ironically, previously German politicians criticised Turkey for having too strict rules when a German boy (17) accused of rape and faced charges involving 15 years of imprisonment:

Story from Nazi German media.
dw.com/en/teen-sex-case-puts-turkeys-judicial-system-in-spotlight/a-2750314

meh, im expecting that they legalize beastiality first, maybe incest, then pedophilia

Maybe even 6, this are the turks after all...

You're not getting in the EU and most probably you'll exit NATO.

Ironically the actual pedophiles are the Europeans.

Insh'allah

EU part has been quite obvious, however NATO must be the reason why they are fabricating false stories like that.

Who is this?

I got it guys

This is the same BS excuse muslims post every time someone points out the age of consent in their shitholes

fuck off roach

>literally made in paint.
fucking kek

Bear Grills? The guy that drinks his own piss on the discovery channel.

Agreed.

>this desperate defense

S A V E D
A
V
E
D
also, checkd

Ah okay. Thanks. Sounds disgusting. I'm glad I don't watch TV anymore.

we can legally fuck anzu now!!!

He's old, wow, you must not have watched TV in a long time bro

"They" are doing this to make us hate brown people even more than we already do. "They" will sacrifice children by the millions to accomplish that goal.

The goal is to pit Christians against Muslims against Jews.

"They" are winning.

Wake up.

13 years.

Fuck off diaspora turk. We hate both here.

Well, its good to be free of the merchant's influence, i dont really watch TV a lot either.

Thats a guy, and he had his dick cut off because of a botched circumcision.

I cant even imagine how disgusting the orifice that he urinates through is.

Youre gay.

Turks aren't human

did antsu peepee her pantsu here?

It has no pull on me anymore anyway. I sometimes see a TV in public and am absolutely disgusted at what I see and am glad I made that decision.

saved.

Western media are just propaganda machines close to their WW2 German nazi outlets, brain dead lardasses are roused to believe the most illogical, HFCS-fueled dumbass fantasies to fight for the interests of their cock feeders.

The worst part westerners believe they have a free, true media out there but the reality is very different from that. Also I have witnessed during my schooling in Europe, Europeans are too naive to believe their media without any questioning. In Turkey everybody knows media is shit and situational awereness is high. Westerners still believe they are being fed with truth and they didn't develop a defence mechanism to discern such faggotry & lies.

See the map on Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg

constitutionalcourt.gov.tr/inlinepages/press/PressReleases/detail/29.html

Turkish constituional court made a statement against such rumors

Nowadays 99% of the news about Turkey on western media are just fabricated lie

so, here on wikipedia its says that Turkish age of consent is 17, whilst on your picture that posted a while back says 18, so which one is it then?

Hey mahmoud, do you like succesful Junta generals of yours?

Why can't you subhumans run a country with elected civilians?

Yeah, nowadays its mostly degeneracy and brainwashing that you can find on TVs

He sounds like a sensationalist. My least favorite type of person.

Are you illiterate? Check it again, my feeble minded friend.

I guess I'm not missing anything.

neat

>Turk
>calling somebody subhuman
if irony was strawberry, we would all be drinking strawberry juice right now.

you shut your whore mouth, leaf.

anzu is pure and perfect and i will snuggle her

>turk
>calling others subhuman

nope, stay that way

>TURKEY LOWERS THE AGE OF CONSENT TO AGE 12

Very good. About time that feminism gets pushed back.

Turkey will join ISIS in late 2017.

Screencap this

>Hey mahmoud, do you like succesful Junta generals of yours?
100% yes
>Why can't you subhumans run a country with elected civilians?
as if you roaches can elect your own government. you can't even visit twitter

checked.

We were your masters and overlords for 500 years, Serb.

Whenever you insult a Turk actually you insult yourself and actually it's quite funny to watch.

*books plane to Turkey*

i-im going on a business trip officer i swear

nice dubs

I also will have... business... to attend to

Call them slaves
But turks were always our slaves
Ex: Ayyubids and mamluks
Even when baibars the turk ruled
Turks were still slaves
Till ottomen invaded Egypt

saved both

It's quite pathetic, ex-vilayet of Egypt.

Your country only survives by sucking American-dick for those military hardware which you will only use against your own citizens.

btw eurocucks, you can't imagine how much we hate the roaches here in egypt, we will deus vult with you someday and eliminate these ugly & arrogant subhumans.

Face it, Sup Forums. Women—white women in particular—expire at 18.

By then they're shameless roasties and damaged goods with gaping pussies the diameter of a fist. Most American girls lose their virginity at the ripe age of 12 to virile drug dealers, the constant stream of violent sex, feminist theory, chick flics and media brainwashing corroding their vulnerable minds into irreparably degenerate vipers and slaves to impulse, incapable of properly rearing a child.

The ultimate redpill: To uncuck society the age of consent must be lowered. Why are Millennials having less sex? They need fresh, tight pussies. Despite their brainwashing, their mammalian minds instinctually understand that the pussy on the market right now is rancid and beyond the reproductive peak.

t. butthurt saracen

Have another.

>america
Are you stuck in 2011?
We side with russians now

>once a proud empire that ruled half of Asia and Europe with a line of Sultans
>now a country full of goat fuckers and pedophiles
yeah, whatever floats your boat turk.

Now we have an excuse to invade Turkey now that they are leaning towards Russia!

Pretty great, senpai. Will be nice to rename Istanbul to Constantinople.

Baibars was a Turk too, even before Ottomans Egypt was enslaved by Turks.

Stay bitter, you can't achive anything since ancient ages.

Isn't turkey the one that sucks american dick here?
>Incirlik Air Base

>by sucking American-dick for those military hardware
>Turkey military is mostly US equipment
>implying you don't suck NATO's dick every time you fuck up

Remember when Mohammad Ali Pasha almost invaded constaninople but the caliph then begged to his euromasters to save him from us?

Read again
I said baibars was a turk but turks were still slaves till ottomen came
Also we won the first mamluk ottoman war till you came with more advanced weapons
We also raped you 2 TWO times even when we was your eylaet
>have more 45k troops
Still lose

We don't buy American hardware is one of the reason of American bitterness on Turkey. We develop & produce our own Tanks, Helicopters, Ships etc. Turkish local defence industry meets the 80% of the Turkish military.

However Egypt needs to lick boots of others for their survival.

you are welcome in our crusade egyptian friend. Constantinople, never Istanbul!

Such modern secular country
Much NATO :DD

Good,defending a teenage girl's chastity should be up to the parents, not the state, and if you want government guns posted around your daughter's vag then you're too shitty a parent to post them yourself and also a communist.

Age of consent is still 18 in Turkey, one of the highest in the world. But from now on abusers will be prosecuted for statutory rape instead of child abuse if victim is older than 12.

and that is the result

Based Ali will return to eradicate the roach menace

>feed me ayrabs.

>lick
We pay a lot of money not beg
The french just sold us 3 aircraft carriers
While you suck nato cock for weapons

I'd be surprised at something like this happening in this day and age considering how afraid of children and sex people are. Or maybe that's just america

>We develop & produce our own Tanks, Helicopters, Ships etc
>Military still using upgraded AMERICAN M48s
>Military still using AMERICAN F4 phantoms

Even with your military using old ass american hardware you fuckers are still so incompetent that you couldn't even successfully carry out a fucking coup.

Your people lived under the boots of the Ottoman for centuries. It's understandable that you hate the shit out of them.

Does uncle vlad still want to kiss turkeys ass now?

Too pathetic Israel, a country size of your toenail has defeated you 3 times in battle even when you were allied with other Arabic states.

Arabs are truly most coward race out there.

Also how your invasion of yemen went? You can't even beat Yemen, thinking that You can take out Turks is something out of a fantasy.

That's the reason you are being ruled by a military junta with most senseless people out there ruling Egypt.

I don't care. Gotta get some of that young kebab PUSS.

You pay hard-earned money of average Egyptian money on toys that will only be used against your own citizens.

Absolutely pathetic.

Actually it was 1 to 2.5 in numbers
Also they won the first 2 wars
But we won the 3rd by taking sinai back cant say that other arabs won though
Also they had more tanks and aircraft carriers x2 or 3 the amount we had
And we were just out of colonization and we were under communism. Too
>north yemen invasion
Literally 70k vs 200k plus thousands of saudis

Unlike the Egyptian cowards, we don't surrender that easily to foreign backed coup attempts. Good thing that lasted in 6 hours.

>against our citizens
Those "citizens" are salafis wahabia and isalmistis
So I do not care
Also we use it to fight terrorism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_insurgency
While you give weapons to the """""""moderate""""" rebels

is this real? why did it get lower?

>Foreign backed
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
The whole west was supporting morsi not sisi
At least he is sentenced to death
With about 700 other high ranking
Members of the muslim brotherhood
And a lot of thousands others jailed for long years or for ever

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one.

>And we were just out of colonization and we were under communism

Jews had such low numbers in the region till mid 1940s. It doesn't hide the fact that you lost to a country with the size of your toenail.

>Those "citizens" are salafis wahabia and isalmistis

What an idiot, your Junta works very closely with Wahabbi S.Arabia against the MB.

Do you taste the dick of Bandar bin Sultan?