Why is this type of journalism allowed?

why is this type of journalism allowed?

>article clearly shows the factual ratings of the show being dismal and that it also came down to contractual financial agreements being unjustified based on the lack of any growth shown by the show over the last 2 years

>person let go throws a racist remark as the excuse
>headlines use it as the title

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3HHRfuLVfls
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UNBLACKED

He's black?

>Race Baiter extraordinaire
>Accuses company of racism when he is fired for being shit at his job
How is this news?
When he did the white house dinner he was so fucking bad, even the liberal negro-fellators said he bombed.
Trevor Noah is next, and Colbert's show is probably going to die a slow death.

note author

I wish we could UNBLACKEN the country

Is that guy actually black? His eyes are green/hazel ffs. {{{black}}}

GOD DAMMIT!!!!

I FUCKING LOVE YOU Sup Forums

I just lost my shit. AGAIN

Fuck, I'm doubling down on the whiskey.

When the result doesn't fit the data and someone yells there's a bias, it's obvious.

When the result is catalyzed by the data and someone yells there's a bias, it's an excuse.

This proposition is being confounded by groups who'd have you believe racism only works one way and is only what they define it as. The word "racism" itself becomes their tool and they are post-structuralists.

Um, we call it "Whitewashing", shitlord

I guess you can't rely on

So, you are relatively smarter than your average Aussie.

Have this pic for layman terms.

Both this show and the new Colbert are boring as fuck. Only show that made it out is John Oliver's because he kept the same format as Stewart/Colbert.

They fucked with the format. You can't fuck with the format and expect people to watch.

Not surprised, but somehow always funny.

>fail at life
>blame it on being black and not a lack skill

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

(((GOLDBERG)))

well goys, you got me

>unblackening
kek

((((goldberg))))

>fail at life
>blame it on being black and not a lack skill
>???
>profit

Black magic

>why is this journalism allowed
You tread a dangerous path in calling for certain types of journalism that you dislike to be disallowed. I would expect this from a fellow Australicuck, but you have freedom in abundance where we do not.

Clickbait shit is the new-norm, SJW is the latest fad but that is going to blow over, it will.

This shit was on for two years? Man, I'm glad I don't have a tv.

worrying about unblackening shows that wilmore is just racist and ignorant. he tries to wear glasses to seem more educated but he isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

a solitary site doing it is fine ,but this was posted on drudge

BLEACHED

(((Associated Press)))

Nobody wants to listen to angry sarcastic negroes.

PRAISE KEK

Because the only people that buy this drivel is black people and other assorted shitskins.

The media panders to shitskins because they're their only customers nowadays. Whites and asians have moved on to news aggregates and forums.

Behead those who insult Bill Nye

>You tread a dangerous path

You realize this board is full of neo-Nazis who are happy to tread that path.

Pro-free press libertarians have been long shunned from this board

If you tell me what media outlet it is I will tell you why they allowed it

Being clickbait is the opposite of journalism

>latest fad but that is going to blow over, it will.
Lmao
No it won't

>goldberg

EVERY TIME

It's allowed because the Nigger actually said that.

It's not often the media can make someone look bad by telling the truth about them.

>Worthless racist with nothing to say gets fired.

Long time coming

I don't even like bill that much but I felt so bad for him

What is this and where can I comment on it

You literally did not understand that post.

I am a white man. I have a high GPA. My FOSS projects are some of the best performing. I've completed two internships. In an interview, it becomes obvious I'm charismatic and intelligent. Yet I'm not getting job offers and human resource departments get really nervous when I ask for areas of improvement.

People say it's simply an excuse when I question if affirmative action is denying me opportunities I never experienced.

This man caused his show's objective ratings to dip, his business began to suffer after he had the opportunity to work. He was never denied anything, instead he tried and failed, which is evident through the ratings.

But because racism, it's not his fault.

This is my bigger issue; they project the worst kind of stoicism onto one group and the worst kind of slave morality onto the other, which results in no one succeeding and everything breaking. It seems when you know your time is coming to an end you don't mind fucking shit up for everyone else.

Low standards via limited selection is the old way. In the digital age, a successful journalist works directly for their readers and is directly patronized by them through donations.

You are witnessing the thrashing about of something dying at the end of its rope. The mainstream is dead and we should rejoice.

We have never seen a truly free press or a truly free market, but it's coming, at least the former is.

It's from DailyKos. They have a whole article about Larry Wilmore on their front page.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Goldberg
I'm so sick of this shit. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. When are people gonna fucking wake up?

1. free speech
2. you sought out a poor news source
3. the headline is quoting what was said.
4. it generates outrage clicks from people who "aren't racist" like you.

Hey hows it going Counter-signal?

But yeah the journalist quality is fucking awful.

Also (((Goldberg))) wrote the article!

Watched like the first episode after he replaced colbert and holy shit it was so bad. He kept trying to push black shit at all the viewers. Nobody wants to watch that shit

Bill Nye has become a full on SJW though.

Look in your local newspapers too its the same shit.

He`s a quadroon

youtube.com/watch?v=3HHRfuLVfls

For fucks sake

EVERY TIME
I wish I could still use Coincidence Detector on chrome. So mad they got rid of it

You know I think it's rather funny what they branded the "alt-right". They seriously have no fucking clue to the point they have to link it to fucking Donald Trump.

I also find it absolutely hilarious they refer to it as a "fringe" group too. Fucking 10/10 lads keep it up.

When will people realize the zog machine is running/ruining the world? Hmm let's consult the rule book. It says here: Holocaust.

Even if they ever see the pattern, they'd never speak up. Too afraid of being called an anti-Semite and can't rise to power without being called Nazis

im fucking crying with laughter

When you want to be afrocentric you're only going to pull 13% of the population. When you want to be "intelligent", talk white in a high pitched voice, you're only going to pull .05% of the population.

>make a program solely based on blaming guilt for all problems on the largest ethnic demographic in the western world
>those same white people don't watch your show

I wonder why it got canceled?

Comedy central BLEACHED

If you really want it
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

red team planner?

>'Nightly Show' Canceled

See guys? A relatively free market absolved you from another leftist abomination and it already has its eyes on the next two targets, The Daily Show and The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.

Now just imagine what a free market would be able to achieve if we just allowed it to exist.

>having the privilege of calling 'racism' when denied

I don't even check anymore I just assume.

Will Based Sheriff run for Governor?!!? I'll fucking move up there just to campaign for him.

That's not what that means.

No, the article you cited isn't making it all about race. The author is making it about Wilmore (which isn't necessarily unfair), but Wilmore happens to make everything about race (part of why the show was cancelled, honestly). In service to this, the show had a bit called "the Unblackening" (basically, which white person will replace the black Obama), so it's actually kind of amusing to use that in reference to getting rid of Wilmore's show. Some sources do make it about race, but this headline doesn't necessarily.

Goddamn, I wasn't ready for a rage thread.

Wilmore is a good performer, but his pantomime of Jon Stewart, along with the rest of Stewart's "kids," wasn't winning audiences.

Sharp eye, you must see the parentheses irl

Somehow that hasn't ceased to be funny. It gets me every time.

>Trevor Noah is next, and Colbert's show is probably going to die a slow death
Good. Let all the libcucks die.

pure coincidence

Firefox/Open source masterrace

>talk about how looting can benefit you
>talk about how looting has intrinsic upsides of benefiting you by redistributing wealth from the rich
>talk about how the rich sit on profits while they "steal" 40 hours a week from employees giving them money to buy food and not starve to death
>ignored how excessive looting and destruction of those "rich" peoples properties puts those people having 40 hours of their week stolen, to having 0 hours of their week stolen
>these people now no longer have money to retain the "privilege of not dying for another seven days."
>these people must begin looting themselves in order to survive, not just to have nice things
>these people are your neighbors
>these people may end up looting you once they have looted the businesses

Do these people even, like, THINK about shit at all? On any level?

>people studied at University for years and this is what they think

What happened to logic and reason

Empty Vessel is right. There's no brain or soul inside that faggot.

We need to destigmatize Nazism.

>Trevor Noah is next

Yeah, I don't know anyone who watches the daily show, even libcucks don't.

I used to watch Daily Show religiously. It was left leaning, but it has balance to it. It was politicially bias to a degree - a different way of looking at issues, but it was fair.

Trevor Noah put me off immediately. Bias and agenda took the forefront. It twisted truth and the narrative in order to suit their end message. When Jon Stewart handled racial issues (One interview with Bill O'Reily comes to mind) he brought up good points. Noah? "LOL IT'S WHITE PRIVILEGE YOU ALL HATE BLACK PEOPLE"

They should have locked John Oliver in on that contract the second he started covering for Jon that one summer.

wtf I hate laws now

UN-BLACKED

They knew better not to market the show to white leftists because they don't believe the shit they advocate for, it's all a facade. White people dont like being the butt of jokes either so that contributed to it.

I think they lost all their producers and writers and were replaced with millennial SJW hipsters. All their skits are garbage.

Oh course he did. Have you never known a minority before? George lopez has made a career off it

>We need to destigmatize Nazism.
Start calling jews racist nazis for not having any muslims to promote diversity in Israel.

>Albanian playing beaner

I never got this Lopez guy's popularity

by Sup Forums standards

I just remember that big ass segment where they talked about womens soccer and how female soccer players get paid less than male soccer players, and not once did they bring up the fact nobody watches womens soccer, advertisers don't play as much, the tickets to games don't sell for as much, etc.

The old Daily Show might have used this as a segway into "Why aren't we celebrating our womens athletes? They are amazing, they play sports as good as men, we need to support them." with a hint of institutional sexism. This is a fair point, we can debate it, why it exists, and what the solutions could be.

The new daily show played it straight faced as a gender issue, and the fact they get paid less is 100% pure sexism, and female athletes should get paid as much as men, because it's literally sexism. There is no other reason WHY they get paid less, the only reason is because they are women!!!

I fucking hate what this show has become.

Based Bill

>bill nye explaining jokes to a comedian

no wonder the show failed

i used to lol at the old one with stewart. it was clearly liberal but it was entertaining. it started to get a little stupid towards the end but yeah i watched 10 minutes of the new one and said never again

glad to see it gone fucking heeb shit.

When I loved the Daily Show, there was very little writing, they just showed footage of a Bush administration official not making any sense. They need to be hostile to the government to be funny.

wtf I hate wtf I hate now now

Beaner Bunker

African-Americans typically have 25-30% European ancestry. It's pretty shocking, and most people aren't really aware of this.