GILF for president

who /JillnotHill/ here?

>against globalization that only benefits the elite and gives our jobs to Pajeet

>against open border policies support by republicans and corporations

>for the working class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSLH2QgTiB8
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary is a gilf

Stein is another say anything to get elected candidate. She ran a pretty sensible campaign in a Massachusetts governor's election but then she went full Progressive Liberal after OWS landed Elizabeth Warren a Senatorial position.

I'd prefer Stein over Trump and Clinton, but she's polling around 3 percent. She won't even get on the debate stage.

>Literally voting for a Jew

Not all jews are bad, just the elite bankers and CEOs are

>Not all jews are bad,
All Jews in positions of power, authority or control are bad. There are zero good Jews in those positions.
Even the Jews that are not trying to destroy the White race are saying nothing about the Jews that are.

Regardless, all Jews are not White and therefore do not belong in White countries.

That sounds like something a Jew would say...

youtube.com/watch?v=hSLH2QgTiB8

This has been running on CNN lately, not a bad ad.

Yeah because we should be killing all of those lower class Jews working minimum wage at Walmart, they're the REAL problem.

Get real.

I love her.

Jill is pretty cool, but she hates white people, so dropped.

>Yeah because we should be killing all of those lower class Jews working minimum wage at Walmart, they're the REAL problem.
Jews don't belong in White countries. All Jews are a problem. Because they have nation wrecking in their DNA.

Seconded.

That is some Mugabe tier retardation.

Why would I vote for someone who has essentially no experience, besides with losing elections?

White societies don't collapse when jews gtfo out, though.

>against open border policies support by republicans and corporations
No she isn't.

>That is some Mugabe tier retardation.
You actually support diversity and multiculturalism?

You think that all the races of the world can link hands and skip through a park singing kum by yah (only in White countries of course)?

Get this disgusting bitch off of Sup Forums.

>opposes nuclear power
D R O P P E D

Jill Stein is based. If Trump dies or something I'd vote for her

The list of women over 60 I'd have sex with is very, very short. Jill Stein is on it.

Do you know any people? Are you telling me that you can't get along with people of different races, not even that but ethnicities? Very few people consider jews a completely separate race, they're almost always mutts of white people.

I guarantee there are plenty of jews that you would mistake for white people, and I'm positive there are white people who do not know they are ashkenazi.

It's a stupid standard that I can only imagine stupid people or shut-ins who don't actually interact with these people would believe.

yeah when i found this out i was pretty let down

still, if forced to vote for a president i'd prefer jill stein over anyone else

>Do you know any people?
Yep.

>Are you telling me that you can't get along with people of different races, not even that but ethnicities? Very few people consider jews a completely separate race, they're almost always mutts of white people.
Doesn't matter.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.
Jews are not White.
Jews are inherently anti-White.
Therefore above all, Jews do not belong in White countries.

>I guarantee there are plenty of jews that you would mistake for white people,
Race is more than skin color.

>and I'm positive there are white people who do not know they are ashkenazi.
Doesn't matter. They don't belong.

>It's a stupid standard that I can only imagine stupid people or shut-ins who don't actually interact with these people would believe.
Why you do you want to turn White countries into non-White countries? Because that's what is going to happen thanks to the Jews in power and control.

You can't even fucking define white. You have no idea how mixed white people are, especially Americans.

She's sexy.

>You can't even fucking define white. You have no idea how mixed white people are, especially Americans.
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

This. I wouldn't mind supporting her if she wasn't a race traitor

Id lick her in various places and then some.

niggers know best

And you don't realize how much arabs, blacks and jews have mixed with European populations, or how mixed their European American relatives are with natives and blacks.

It's so common, it's one of the main arguments that race is a social construct.

>And you don't realize how much arabs, blacks and jews have mixed with European populations, or how mixed their European American relatives are with natives and blacks.
You say Whites don't exist so that the idea of Whites being subjected to GENOCIDE might be dismissed.

>It's so common, it's one of the main arguments that race is a social construct.
Anti-Whites only ever say race is a social construct in White countries and only White countries. And they only ever say it to White people. Essentially what anti-Whites are saying when they say race is a social construct, is White people do not exist and that is GENOCIDE!

Never said we should kill all jews, but they have a jewish state for a reason.

However, (((YOU))) should kill yourself.

No you psycho, I'm telling you that the level of importance you're putting on race is absurdly irrational. You genuinely don't believe that different poorly defined races can't co-exist.

I stand by my assertion that you're either a shut-in or a very disagreeable person.

Normal people do not think like this. You are an angry little man with fringe ideas.

The world is full of meanies. It's time to magically fix the world's problems. Feelings.

Really disappointing. It's pretty much the one big issue I disagree with her on. Still probably going to vote for her.

>See this post
>Think it's retarded, scroll on
>See this post again in another thread
>Realize it's a weird form of shilling
This is just getting strange.

>Jill ((((((((((((((((((((((Stein))))))))))))))))))))))))
Gee rabbi, thanks for the tip!

>I'm telling you that the level of importance you're putting on race is absurdly irrational.
Liberals and Respectable Conservative say any White person who stands up for their people is evil. When Gandhi stood up for Indian people you call him a hero, When Mandela stood up for Black people you call him a hero but when I stand up for White people you call me a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

>You genuinely don't believe that different poorly defined races can't co-exist.
Because they never have co-existed. They will never co-exist. Whenever there is more than one race living in a race's homeland, there is conflict.

>I stand by my assertion that you're either a shut-in or a very disagreeable person.
You're the one who wants the White race to cease to exist.

>Normal people do not think like this.
You don't want people to save the White race from genocide so you insult any person that speaks out against genocide.

>You are an angry little man with fringe ideas.
You call the existence of the white race a "fringe idea".

You are adding shit that I'm not saying and attributing motives to me that I don't have.

All I'm saying is the following.

A. If you believe that people of sole European ancestry are white, then a huge amount of the people that you think are white, are not white. You can have a quarter arab ancestry and not have any obvious phenotypical indications of that for example.

B. The majority of people can get along with people of what you consider different races no problem, and many of them are more valuable to their society than the white people.

I know tons of Indians and asians who are successful and contribute more to our society than most white people I know.

No white people I know have trouble existing with these people, especially the point where co-existence is impossible.

I don't want genocide, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm calling you a fringe weirdo because you are.

>The level of importance you're putting on race
>You're putting on race
>You
>Psycho
Yeah it's only us bringing up race on our racist alt-right republican mongolian paper scroll while we whack it to taiwanese cartoon traps because we're angry little men with fringe ideas that nobody else could possibly have because I'm a sane rational person and everyone else is an idiot.

Then we take this rhetoric and spout it on TV, on mainstream social media, put it in television shows, and make speeches about it to the United Nations. Wait a sec no we don't do that, that's what leftists do.

We're the psychos because we think race is a real thing that has real impacts because of genetics and not society. We're the psychos because we don't want to be literally bred and slaughtered out of existence while other people just point and go
>It's not real, because white isn't real!
>It's not bad, because Whites are oppressors!
>It's not genocide because White isn't an actual race!
>It's not happening because I say it's not!

I bet you feel pretty proud of yourself, standing up for those poor defenseless brown people against the evil, powerful, rich intelligent whites.

You're fucking pathetic.

She's better than hill in every way and will actually do what she fucking says.

>Jill "thinks nuclear power is bad" (((Stein)))
no thanks i'm not fucking retarded

>will actually do what she fucking says.

Why is this a good thing?

>A. If you believe that people of sole European ancestry are white, then a huge amount of the people that you think are white, are not white. . You can have a quarter arab ancestry and not have any obvious phenotypical indications of that for example.
Again, you say Whites don't exist so that the idea of Whites being subjected to GENOCIDE might be dismissed.

>B. The majority of people can get along with people of what you consider different races no problem,
Ethnic conflict has been a reality of human existence since the dawn of man. Anytime different ethnic group are placed in the same territory there is ethnic conflict. Mass immigration of non-White into ALL White countries and ONLY into White countries is what causes ethnic conflict. It is genocide.

>and many of them are more valuable to their society than the white people.
You are JUSTIFYING genocide.

>I don't want genocide,
Every White country on the planet is forced to become multicultural and multiracial. EVERY White country is told to end its own race and culture. No one asks that of ANY non-White country. Immigration and intermarriage is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.

Anti-whites call themselves "anti-racists", but their actions lead to the elimination of one race and only one race, my race, the White race. The true goal of anti-racism is to wipe out my race.

It is genocide.

Feel free to address anything I've said rather than attacking views that you incorrectly think I have and arguments you incorrectly think I use.

It's really not at all surprising that someone like you needs to break things down into bite size pieces to understand them.

>Not a real argument argument

>for "slavery reparations"

Totally stupid policy, but I get that she's trying to take BLM voters away from Hillary to help Trump on behalf of Putin.

You didn't address anything i said or any views that I have. It's like you're arguing with someone else.

You're fucking tapped, seek help.

Honestly, ideology is more important than race. Practically all Europeans have dark-skinned Mesolithic hunter-gatherers in their ancestry. Look it up.

I agree with you that people of different ideologies cannot coexist. This is a fact. No amount of sophistry can get around the fact people need to agree on a basic ideology to coexist.

However, I disagree that race is important because, let's be honest, you're probably mixed with Jews, especially the Anglos.

Agreed.

What about bernie? He is retarded, but he didn't strike me as 'evil'.

She thinks nuclear power plants are directly equivalent to nuclear weapons and wants to shut them down.

She's retarded and misinformed, speaking about topics she knows nothing about an acting like an authority. Nobody with that mentality should be in power.

>ideology is more important than race
Agreed

>I ran out of arguments, so I'm going to say your argument is bad
This isn't real right
This isn't a real discussion we're having right
You're just baiting yeah?
It's like you've got a checklist of
>Arguments that don't work on Sup Forums
And you're going down it like a robot

Like do you think you're going to sway anyone to your way of thinking arguing like that?
>You're either a shut in or a very disagreeable person
>You are an angry little man
>Normal people do not think like this
>You psycho

You didn't address any of his shit either, you just flung insults at him and anyone who happened to get caught in your shitflinging radius.

I should learn to argue like a leftist it sounds way easier
Here I go

You're absolutely delusional if you believe what you believe. You genuinely don't believe that white genocide is real and actively happening.

I stand by my assertion that you're a bootyblasted negro or a very ugly white woman.

Normal people do not think like this. You are an angry tumblrette who needs to go back to your safespace.

she's anti-nuclear power and anti-fossil fuel (i'm assuming since she's libshit green), so she basically wants all americans to live in the stone age again. Who in their right mind wants this shit

Wow it's like liberals don't think with logic, they think with feelings. Who woulda guessed, this thread certainly isn't evidence of that.

I'm voting for based Stein

You did not touch anything I said, you argued against things you think I believe. Why would I argue for things that I don't believe?

>You didn't address any of his shit either, you just flung insults at him and anyone who happened to get caught in your shitflinging radius.

I've made two core arguments that you have yet to touch. Just because I insult him with arguments doesn't erase the arguments, especially when you're doing the same.

Anyone have that webm of Jill protesting in a cute way?

>She's retarded and misinformed, speaking about topics she knows nothing about an acting like an authority. Nobody with that mentality should be in power.
Like Trump?

I didn't even touch that bait.

Wtf I hate Trump and Jill now. #I'mWithHer

Race is a real thing, I agree, but it doesn't exist in the way you think, considering everyone is mixed to some extent. There is variability among each individual and degrees of admixture (i.e., there is literally no single European that doesn't have those dark-skinned mesolithic hunters in their ancestries). Granted, Europeans cluster closely with autosomal DNA plots (which is what matters -- haplogroups are dumb), but the question ought to be, how much have those autosomal DNA plots of Europeans changed compared to thousands of years ago? A lot, considering Europeans are a mix of dark-skinned mesolithic hunters, neolithic Anatolian farmers, and Proto-Indo-Europeans of Southern Russia. Also, there is a lot of admixture from Jews in modern times, especially in the Anglosphere...

Also, stuff like experience-dependent plasticity is more important to a person's character than his or her race. Race does have some bearing, but not in the way you think. It is more complex of a picture than you think because it has to do with a field of potentials or being tipped a certain way. For example, a "White" Neuroscientist found out he had a history of serial killers and psychopaths in his ancestry, and he had genes, like MAO-A variant gene, associated with greater aggression. However, due to proper upbringing, he turned out fine. Even though on the macroscopic level his brain did resemble a psychopath, on the mesoscopic level he was most likely okay:

>Fallon's being tongue-in-cheek — sort of. He doesn't believe his fate or anyone else's is entirely determined by genes. They merely tip you in one direction or another.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

I could talk about this more in-depth.

She's in favor of reparations.

>Even the Jews that are not trying to destroy the White race are saying nothing about the Jews that are.

Actually Israeli's are pretty pissed about the Soros leaks and how much money he has given to anti Zionist causes.

I was reading the Jewish articles about it last night and reading the comments by Israelis.

"These Jews belong to the Synagogue of Satan"

"There has always been a small group of Jews who hate their own race and would profit off having us all killed if they could"

were just a couple of the comments I read.

My point is, race gives an incomplete picture in regards to variability of individuals*.

i'm about as much as ethnonationalist- minarchist as they come but for some reason she is either a goddess of t1 acting capabilities or she genuinely believes in what she says. i don't get that shill vibe from her that i get from hillary or a lot of neocons. any of u guys get that feel?

The woman literally thinks the DEA regulating vaccines is bad and that nuclear reactors are bombs waiting to be detonated. She also thinks homeopathy is just as effective as medication and is even stupider than Trump and Bernie on foreign policy and economics, respectively. Not to mention she's anti-borders and pro-amnesty. She's been blown the fuck out of every office she's ran for and is arrogant enough to think she can make proven failed policies work.

She's literally the worst of every candidate combined (minus Hillary's corruption).

She needs a hair stylist.
Regardless, she would get the d.

>not globalist
>stein

Kek

Reminder that the Koch brothers, the most pro-globalist billionaires in the world, aren't jewish.