youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
youtu.be/-GREE8GdRrc?t=52s
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama STUMPED!

MOVEMENT

where are you Clark memes

Guys please tell me Trump will still ban muslims from the US. I can't handle it if he goes full cuck. Pls, I'm having a bad day.

>being bad goyim
>current year
Just give up drumpfkins

85 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

>weebs

>And you somehow think that this will help Trump's cause.

You sound like one of those pacifist fags like Trudeau "If we kill our enemies, they win!" "If we fight back with guns, we are just as bad as them!" "If we torture terrorists, we are no better than ISIS!"

As I've already (unsuccessfully -- couldn't pierce the autism) tried to explain to you "LYING" isn't as cut and dry a concept as you seem to think it is. Just because Longroom is trying to unskew the media polls, does that mean they're lying? How do you know they don't have a good methodology that successfully unskews the polls? Their method did predict the result of the previous two elections with a degree of accuracy. And we DO know the media has been rigging the poll by over-weighting demographics favorable to Hillary. How do you know they haven't found a simple method to undo that?

You don't, you just whine over and over that it's "lies" and "we can't sink to their level guys!!!" Since when did you dictate our principles? Since when did Trump even follow that logic?

Have you been paying attention to Trump at all? Do you watch his interviews / townhalls? The dude is about WINNING. When did you get the idea that he was about "truth and reason" and all this bullshit? It seems like "truth and reason" in this case is just a blunt tool you use to dismiss anything or any tactic you disagree with. I believe Trump, deep down, is against Jewish/Israeli control of the media, knows there was more behind 9/11 than meets the eye, is against the Federal Reserve, etc. But do you see him going around and talking openly about that shit like some kind of madman? No, he alludes to it, yes, but not enough for the media to really pick up on. Because to do so they would open themselves to more fire than it's worth.

Polling is an great example of a huge grey area. It's all bullshit anyway. So Longroom is no more bullshit than the polls it's based on. It gave us ammo to fight back against CTR. Purpose served.

Trump's speech was to tell muzzies to assimilate to America and American values(no Sharia/honor killings/etc), if not they're going back

weeeeeew

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Trump is a multicultist.
Only reason to vote him is a wall but shitskins will be let in still so...

What happened?

pastebin.com/T41JaCXj
Roswell is nice, cannot wait for tomorrow, and I like this rally a lot.

Is this town hall tomorrow gonna make the riots worse? Or will it be like San Jose was? I don't know what to expect. Interesting timing.

>Clarke will be at the rally tomorrow

Can we nominate Sheriff Clarke for honorary whiteness? He's obviously redpilled himself out of his own race.

>Trump is a multicultist.
thats why we like him, duh

Sounds like he lost his voice.

Why bother.

Awoo from Otakon

>Savage and Rush have turned on Trump
Is this the end lads?
Did the 4D chess fuck us over?

>surrendering
how french of you

He outdid himself tonight.

His plan is the same. He's just using different words.

Trump is on Savage's show on Wednesday.

>I wish we could clone Sheriff Clarke
I feel the same way, less-based black man on Fox.

MY FEE FEES SAY HILLARY WILL WIN

youtu.be/-GREE8GdRrc?t=52s

>weinercheese and his polls
When will you idiots stop replying to this obvious troll?

Did you pay attention to his fucking speech? He said that temporary bans will be placed on countries that cannot be vetted.

That every immigrant will be extremely vetted.

That any immigrant that does not assimilate will be sent back by force.

This is what happens in a multicult society

there is a huge difference between honorable black men and niggers. They both exist but disproportionately they are niggers.

Doesn't change the fact he spent an entire show implying Trump was going to lose and that it was over.

Don't worry about it. Just MAGA.

i don't think rush did. savage is a retard whenever trump hasn't been on his show for more than 2 weeks

the day you stop touching yourself every night

WHAAAAH
HANNITY
KILL WHITEY RACE WAR NOW

>When will you idiots stop replying to this obvious troll?
>1 post from this ID
>All to whine about me

Someone's got an obsession.

Hannity going hard at the nigger

hey Trump Gen what the hell is going in in Milwaukee? why are niggers chimping out now

Don't talk to our resident /mlp/ rep that way.

He's a negro. A well educated, well spoken man of color and culture.

this one's for you fag, Longroom is fucking awesome. Can't wait until the site is back up. Oh and it's not "lying" it's the 100% gospel truth of polling, a highly problematic science to begin with. Did I mention you're a fag for not wanting to use Longroom's polls?

>facts don't real, only feels

TOP KEK.

Image relevant

Anybody else love when Clarke says "tribal behavior" kek

Oh man, this keeps getting better.

A black cop shot a black career criminal who pointed a stolen gun at him while fleeing from cops.

watch the speech, ya dozy cunt

Savage has always gotten rump ravaged and started talking shit whenever he has to go a long time without a Trump interview

I nearly fucking choked. Guy becomes more fucking based every day.

Because the nigger race is worthless

>such faggotry
Yeah, I saw that too.

Trump to Savage is like dick to a lesbian. The longer she goes without, the more angry she gets about it.

Hopefully becomes Governor one day if he has those aspirations

nigs gunna nig

it's monday

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from what's been happening in the polls lately. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck does $hillary have a 9 point lead? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is full of so many cucked CTR shills. I want to Make America Great Again. I want Trump to be president and fix this SJW-filled country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought America hated (((HRC)))???? This is so fucked.

>Savage right after Trump is on his show
"TRUMP IS WINNING IN A LANDSLIDE"
>Savage after Trump hasn't been on his show in a week
"TRUMP IS CHANGING AND ITS HIS STAFF SCREWING HIM OVER AND NOW HES GOING TO LOSE!!!"

Is there truth to this statement?

hillshills agree with weinercheese! The MSM can pump out all the shitty polls they want, based on fake exit poll data from 2012, but when Longroom tries to fix them OH NO, THAT'S BAD!!!

>obvious pasta

Awoo

>my fake polls are better than your real polls

says increasingly nervous man

>it's, of course, all wrong

NOT

go apologize to you mom then get a fucking job and your own place, faggot.

>assimilate to american values or fuck off
>no sharia, ever
>multiculti
He's talking about the monoculture this country used to have. The literal opposite of multiculturalism. By the way Islam without Sharia is basically just cosplaying.

>this one's for you fag, Longroom is fucking awesome. Can't wait until the site is back up. Oh and it's not "lying" it's the 100% gospel truth of polling, a highly problematic science to begin with. Did I mention you're a fag for not wanting to use Longroom's polls?

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or retarded.

Back to r/The_Donald

Had some subcultures but never co-cultures rivaling like now

Backwards, it's my real polls are better than your fake polls.

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html

>What’s the Matter With Polling?
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

>Longroom tries to fix them
You can't "fix" data that's already skewed. You need new data.

What should Longroom do before I'd accept it as legitimate?

How about conducting one single poll, for starters?

He's being sarcastic.

But not that sarcastic.

see

It's more like we assimilated them, like the Borg. The irish germans and italians i mean.

I get Trump and Pence visiting PA,Michigan,Wisconsin, and Connecticut, because all of them are serious swing states this year, but why would hold two rallies in NM. On top of that, he is going to plan rallies in Washington state and Oregon. Why waste time in those three states?

pls r8 no h8

>You can't "fix" data that's already skewed.

Yes you can faggot. Do you even science? It's called calibration. It's done in labs every fucking day on a wide variety of instruments.

My God you're fucking stupid.

>He's being sarcastic.

>But not that sarcastic.

God damn it, now you've confused me.

Black on black crime happened.

>Democrats actually have productive, reasonable and reasoned-out ideas

Just as reasoned-out as forcing everybody to buy something that is carefully risk-managed driving insurance premiums through the roof and calling it "affordable" I bet

Oh boy, Hannity's about to whip this nigger like slavery never ended.

Has anyone else noticed a huge drop off in obvious CTR posters?

Is their budget running out? Are our memes that potent?

Okay, that explains it. You're just being retarded.

>Jag
Classy.

>hating a jaguar
is it a /o/ meme?

>feels > reals

)))Longroom((( has literally no coherent methodology. It's all Trumpfeels.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/

But that's none of my business.

Hannity going to make the poor bruvva cry

I LIKE THIS GUY.

They've spent most of their budget

There is never a wasted state. Ever. Trump throws the whole dynamic off. "Safe" states don't exist this election, and the lines are being redrawn.

Plus, if he's operating based on internals, the battleground states could be extremely numerous this cycle.

>citing (((538)))

Are you being serious here?

Why is it white countries that need to assimilate the third world?
Seems like a huge waste of resources that could better be used to improve our own people's problems

>41 more days of this bullshit until the debates

I have faith in the God Emperor but this "Nuclear Blast, right before the election" strategy is painful as fuck during these times.