DONT YOU LOOK AT ME KID

>BABY WANTS TO FUCK

what did Frank mean by this?

DONT SAY PLEASE FUCKHEAD

Here's to Ben!

>MOMMY
lynch is a visionary

LET'S HIT THE FUCK-ING ROAD

THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE INGMAR BURGMAN'S DAUGHTER IS IN IT AND SHE WAS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND I DON'T THINK HER DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT THUMBS DOWN.

t. roger ebert

HEINEKEN?

When I first saw this movie in a stream I though it was a parody of some sort. Then I realized it was serious, and I couldn't stop laughing. It is The Room levels of bad.

UPDATE: I have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetus. I ate a sugar cookie and watched the movie again and it's quite good thumbs up.

that review greatly dissapointed me. how the fuck could he give it only 1 star

>lmao he doesn't understand lynchean filmography
that's ok kiddo go back to your capeshit

>the room levels of bad
You're retarded right?

The way it's shot and the frankness with which they express emotions reminded me of The Room

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!!!

LET'S FUCK
I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

The deleted scenes make Jeffrey seem like one creepy motherfucker.

I’ll send you a love letter STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART fucker. Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fuckin’ gun, fucker. You receive a love letter fron me and you’re fucked forever. You understand, fuck? I’ll send you straight to hell fucker

What deleted scenes?

I think Marvel flicks might be a little more your speed kiddo, leave the kinography to the adults

we love Ben!

She's the daughter of Ingrid Bergman user

Lends credence to Frank's line "You're like me."

A bunch of scenes were cut from it to fit the contractual obligation of a 2 hour film. Most of them were thought to be lost until Lynch was able to find them a few years back.

i wanna be frank

I CLOSE MY EYES

God DAMN you are one suave fucker!

Deleted scenes with awkward moments.

Of note are one scene with Jeffrey foiling a rape after observing for 1 - 2 minutes, a scene with Jeffrey meeting Sandy's bf and her circle of friends and hanging out, and Jeffrey and Sandy going to a comedy club and watching an unfunny comedian.

Roy Orbison didn't like his song being featured in such a violent film initially.