Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Gosling are 2 different people

>Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Gosling are 2 different people

And?

I just realized this

Not asking:
>who would you do?

Face blindness is a symptom of autism.

in-credible

They even have the same age. Barely 1 month of difference.

shut up

The real question is:
Would rather fuck Jake, or his "sister"(goblin)?

jake

I want them both to ravage me

I want to run my dick up and down her face-creases while she looks up at me with those droopy eyes. I don't know why.

>that clinically depressed robot who was obsessed with Jake's beard for all of 2014 and 2015

wonder what ever happened to him

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

...and their eyeballs point in four different directions.

Jake and Ryan should be the detectives in True Detective Season 3

is jake a manlet?

I would rather fuck Ryan's sister.

no way!!

How can Jake look this fucking good while his sister looks so fucking bad?
I'm not homo, but I'd rather fuck Jake than Maggie.

king of manlets

Because genetics don't work the way you were taught on whichever alt right circlejerk you crawled out of.

Gyllenhaal actually has acting range though and can play more than one character

/autism general/

All hail the 5'12 king

Gosling is on his tip toes in first pic

i want henry cavil and jake to spitroast me desu

i havent seen secretary but was she hot in that? i know its a sex driven movie.

Jake isn't really that good looking, he's a 6.5/10 if I'm honest

Tfw there will never be a drive movie with Ryan and Jake as opposite drivers, driving at each other

if I'm honest bro you're straight up a little bitch

wow that's rudde

itll be just like that loop gif of the car that never crashes into the wall
but instead of a wall it will be gylenhall in an opposite approaching vehicle

I wanna fuck the folds of her cheeks.