Is there any way to get banned from Sup Forums other than posting sexually explicit images...

Is there any way to get banned from Sup Forums other than posting sexually explicit images? What can possibly be "off-topic" here anyway?

You can get banned for raiding

What?

Yes, just be Turkish.

i got banned once for calling someone a shitskin

I got banned for posting a pic of the quran with bacon and shit smeared over it.

I got banned for posting amerimutt

I once got banned for 72 hours from ALL boards for starting posting this pictures and writing "How do the Japanese explain all this to their kids?".

Discussing politics or making fun of Sup Forums seems to trigger at least one janny. I was also banned once for pointing out that a lot of Lebanese immigrants in Australia are involved in organized crime.

I think the shit is too extreme for Sup Forums.

What the fuck

>making fun of Sup Forums seems to trigger at least one janny.
This, i wasn't banned tho

Also I got banned for speaking ill of janny

best ogre
ever

He's a sensitive little boy, that janny.

HE

HAS

I got banned for trusting a Dane

Zionist colony

I always got the feeling Sup Forums doesn't have any real monitoring, you have to perform fucking miracles to get someone banned even if he's clearly breaking rules
another example, I accidentally made a thread for Sup Forums here once and even reported it myself and asked in the next post for them to move it to Sup Forums, but nothing happened and it just died eventually

Sup Forumsfag beta janny cuck will never ban me, NOT WHEN I HAVE THE POWER OF 5 ON MY SIDE

I've gotten banned for not respecting cultures after calling a finn "subhuman".

They are subhuman.

YOU KNOW MODS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSY FAGGOT KEKS WHO ARE TOO WEAK TO EVEN PICK UP THE B& HAMMER LET ALONE SWING IT AT SOMEONE.

YOU KNOW BACK IN THE GOOD OLE DAYS MODS HAD A PAIR OF BALLS AND WEREN'T AFRAID TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE WITH A PUBLIC BAN. YOU NEVER SEE THAT ANYMORE. WHY IS THAT, YOU SOYBOY FAGGOT MODS?

if i were a mod i would just ban you and leave your post untampered with on principle

i was for some reason permabanned about 5 years ago from all boards for posting a pic i took an a bus trip picturing random people

the mods are fucking retarded

I'd just reset my IP and evade it just like I'll do if it does actually show up and ban me. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Today's mods are a bunch of limp-wristed pussies.

ah yes, the reason was |posting cp|

mutt threads get los diablos on the trigger