How to Defeat the CTR Shills

Hello Sup Forums

Here I will dump a series of Memes / Images that will shut the dirt lying rat mouths of any CTR shills.

As you know the number of dead bodies surrounding Clinton are growing at an accelerated rate. In fact, they have grow so much that the amount is growing increasingly difficult to counter.

Tell CTR shills to their dirty lying mouths to explain these series of images and watch them scatter and squirm like the cock-roaches that they are.

There is a special place in hell for them.

#CriminalClinton will wait for them there.

Never forget the lives lost.

#TraitorClinton

Do not be discouraged by their LYING RAT mouths Sup Forums

Stay strong. Help is on the way...

The final Boss awaits us. It falls this November.

My plan to defeat shills

1) Ignore them
2) Dont give them (You)'s
3) Dont shit up threads talking about them
4) Dont shit up threads talking about not talking about them (Except when the thread is explicitly about that)
5) Dont pretend to be them to "teach others a lesson" (Some people on this board are exceptionally retarded)
6) Report and move on

Let's do this boys.

People will always take the bait though. The best way to shut their lying rat mouths is to hit them with all of the deaths and murders. Make them feel afraid.

Its time to start going after them in full force. No more playing around. The time for games is OVER.

Well shitting up a thread further isnt going to help

It also would help if the cock sucking MODS would do their fucking jobs and ban people posting same thread 100 times a day.

>As you know the number of dead bodies surrounding Clinton are growing at an accelerated rate. In fact, they have grow so much that the amount is growing increasingly difficult to counter.

Not to mention these rapidly increased murders by her are causing suspicion. Bitch needs jail time for life.

The best way to shut them up for good is to run them out of money while proving their complete ineffectiveness.

Oh wait, that's what we're doing already.

Hope they become broke and willingly try to suck more Soros cock for a couple extra bucks.

They need to be squashed.

It's not a hard equation...

Mass of money plus wasted effort plus short time frame plus no possible monetary return equals no more money will be given to their effort.

I don't think it's going to come to anything anyway, Shitllary is already melting down faster than even the Billionaire's Club can prop her back up. Health is a tricky bitch.

Are you enjoying your Obama Care bogged health service Madam Shekletarry?

Health is deteriorating even faster than Bill's aids diseased body.

I have the feeling that CTR hires a lot of NEETs? NEETs betray us, since they want more autismbux and gibs just like the niggers and that makes shillary more palatable for them. A good amount of the shilling's got to come from them.

No.

This short glass of human shart owns a media farm. The dox are out there in the ether.

To be honest. I got used to their shit. At first it was annoying, now it's someting i expect.
I mean they are so bad at it.
Just ignore them, their thread are like those atheis/theist(these threads are pointless), post some sexy X woman - how does this woman cahnge you political views(like we are all hedonists), Drumf(just filther that word), etc...
You get the idea.