Fucking lol, black screen when I do a Print screen watching Netflix

Fucking lol, black screen when I do a Print screen watching Netflix.

Just how ?

Your computah has a wyrus

go to Sup Forums

you can't even override this
the jews really got a good one with that

if you're on firefox try this
shift + f2
write "screenshot --fullpage" sans quotes press enter

Watching Toy Boy?

Top Boy*

>be french
>blacked

When Leon come to see Ra'Nell and he ask him to deliver a message to his mom at the hospital?

Netflix From Windows 10 app here

Riverdale

:(

doesn't happen to me

Windows app ?

standard browser

>Netflix From Windows 10 app here

Well no shit then, the Windows 10 Netflix app is designed to the core to tie into Intels new DRM platform using for modern streaming content and 4K blurays.

Futur is dark for people who are acccustomed to download everything for free

What if it isn't full-screened?

The GPU doesn't draw to the window contexts. You usually see this if you're using Remote Desktop or third party screen capture software. Anything with video or 3D in it will be blank, even if it's just a tiny box in your browser.

Print screen should capture both though

Yep, DRM is a cunt that benefits no one, just makes every step a pain in the ass because pirates are considered lost sales inherently for some stupid reason, and I say that as an avid movie collector who buys physical.

The current DRM in use is ubiquitous and unavoidable now. AMD refused to include the hardware for it in their newer processors and the result is on PC you can't watch certain streams and if you have a 4K bluray drive all the software can't read the discs.

I cropped to hide the show but I said it after anyway.

>The GPU doesn't draw to the window contexts.

All content within Windows 10 UWP applications is drawn by the GPU, it's part of the DX12 unification system they're trying to push.

Protected Audio Video Path
The encrypted video data gets sent to the Intel management engine which outputs it directly to the screen so it never touches the GPU
AMD has something similar but I have no idea how it works