Stop eating food

Stop eating food

the entire family needs nutrition training. all my family buys is frozen pizzas and canned ravioli and it's impossible to lose weight even with regular excercise because all there is to eat is garbage that my body cant even digest properly but to them, that's what food IS!! to them, you dont eat veggies until a doctor prescribes them, and then you reward yourself with ICECREAM AFTERWARDS! HELP

Ever notice how they always eat a shit load of cheese whenever he wants them to lose the 50lbs?

"Stop saying 'musk'!"

"Stop eating my food!"

Start cooking for yourself you lazy fuck

because i was playing video games all day and didn't feel like going to the store and buying veggies. i ate some beefaroni just to fill my stomach and now i have the worst stomach ache i've ever had. good christ what is in that shit? it tasted like cat food. my insides are in a shredder. send help :(((((

Christ, just drink some water. Chef Boyardee is 100% sodium, your stomach is trying to break it down but you aren't hydrated enough.

Can we at least just admit that it is simply too expensive for most people to eat healthy?

would these freaks go into some kind of shock if their caregiver suddenly died and they were left without food for days?

Maybe if they didn't buy all of those calorie-less fresh vegetables. If I had to survive on that kind of money it would be canned foods (leafy greens and baked beans to be specific), milk, and eggs all the way. You don't need to buy fresh cucumbers to get the health benefits of eating vegetables, just get a bag of frozen broccoli or some canned spinach and you're good.

I think it's a pasta, friend

Incorrect. Please learn how food works before posting again.

Meant for and
>If I had to survive on that kind of money it would be canned foods (leafy greens and baked beans to be specific

That post is bait

>it's a Sup Forums tries to come to terms with food addiction episode
It's a chemical dependence. Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. What's so hard about this to understand?

pretty accurate. most poors get some kind of food assistance and one of my favorite things to do is judge other people's groceries in the store.
>hotdogs (always hot dogs)
>soda
>some kind of sugary bellywash that retards think is juice like tampico or sunny d
>meat
>more meat
>fucking chips
you should have to go to some kind of nutrition class to get food stamps

What. A frozen bag of green peas costs 60 cents here. None of those items cost anything over a dollar or two. Stop shopping at farmers markets and just head for the frozen produce in the supermarket.

lolno

rice, beans and vegetables are cheap as dirt

>thin
How could you call that thin?
Stupid Im sure she'll feel amazing when her heart starts to fail

Look who's talking

nah, currently filling a pillow with rotten egg farts. i feel better.

How does she explain fat poor people constantly buying take out and pizza then? That shit is way more expensive than homecooked meals.

>just diet and exercise for the rest of your life for the sole reason of social acceptance
Why would anybody do this? I love food far more than I've ever cared about what stupid shits looking for problems with other people to feel better about themselves think.

>Poor people have to work two jobs just to get by and so don't have time to cook

In terms of calorie to dollar ratio, fast food is better. McDonald's has a dollar menu.

You are completely wrong. I can buy 10 pounds of potatoes for the cost of a single value meal.

>that news article
designed solely to enrage plebs and get The Daily Mail clicks

>a bulb of garlic
>an avocado
>seven fucking limes

I don't think she has any idea what poor people actually eat.

SEVEN LIMES

SEVEN
(7)
LIMES

Prices vary by country though and I've yet to see evidence that you can get healthy foods with a larger amount of calories for less than you can unhealthy foods. Healthy foods tend to have less calories and yet you need a certain amount of calories to survive each day so to get the same amount of calories in healthy food you need to buy more.

That image also doesn't take into account palatibility and the fact you need meals, which require a combination of ingredients, not just individual foods.

lets be honest though. all the items you listed are food kino

Please list 3 "healthy" foods that a poor person should buy. I'm pretty sure you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

6 ounces is less than 1 pound, you should use something else as an example.

That woman is British and there is no way in hell you are getting that fruit and veg here for that cheap.

>almost a fiver for frozen chips

Kek

Literally potatoes and milk = all necessary calories, vitamins, and minerals. And they are dirt cheap. Ireland didn't have a famine because they couldn't order mcdicks you dingdong.

How is that my job? You're the one making the argument that poor people can afford healthy foods and they're just dumb or greedy and buy fast food as a result.

that's like the capeshit of food

>British people freeze their chips

Fucking weirdos.

>poorfag
>have to pay expensive rent with a shit job
>eat cheap shit like oats or eggs, drink water and coffee
>grow a bunch of veggies and eat them fresh as snacks while watching my kino
>exercise with no equipment
>spend a lot less than people shoving garbage down their throats

I don't believe that but even if it were true nobody is going to subsist solely on milk and potatoes. It's a bland, boring diet and half of the reason people eat is because of the taste.

For people to lose weight they need satisfying foods that leave them satiated while simultaneously not exceeding their calorie allowance for the day and that's an expensive and time-consuming thing to make each day.

Because it's true. I have been poor, like walking to work because no car, no AC in the summer, getting threatened to have power cut off every month poor. And I would have loved nothing more than to comfort myself with some McDonalds but eating McDonalds one day meant I wouldn't eat the next.

It is NOT cheaper to eat unhealthy food.

So your entire argument is "I need fatty satisfying foods every day".

Newsflash: Some people LIKE the taste of healthy food.

Were you losing or gaining weight during that period?

M-maybe just one lil' eggroll?

Subumans who can't control their weight at best need to be denied healthcare and at worst need to be liquified into usable biomass.

Lost, at my worst I was about 105 pounds.

>wow how come basic subsistence food is basic and meant for subsistence

rice, lentils, chickpeas, oats, beans ie literally any grain or legume you can buy. rice at about $1~ a kilo is 3500 calories.

I never said that people don't like the taste of healthy food. I said that milk and potatoes is a bland and boring diet and that even if subsisting solely on them met your nutrient and caloric requirements (doubtful) it would be very hard for most people to do.

I never said people need fatty foods to satisfy themselves. I said that food that is healthy, satisfying and satiating is more expensive than food that is unhealthy, satisfying and satiating.

>healthy, satisfying and satiating
These three things are all extremely different, please stop including them together as one descriptor.

So your argument is terrible then. You were undernourished because you couldn't afford enough calories to maintain a good weight.

If you would follow the conversation the argument was "fatty fast food is cheaper than healthier food". Which if it was then I would have gained weight, which I did not.

They're necessary for somebody to maintain a diet, dumbass.

I didn't say or imply they were the same thing.

Only one of them is necessary, the others are a bonus. I'm sorry that you have zero willpower and crave fatty food every day.

In terms of calorie to dollar ratio it is, which is what my point was.

Except it's not and you have yet to prove that.

>get carrots, potatoes, onions and any of 5 types of grain for $1 a kilo
>get some other fruit and vegetable that are cheap at the time like banana, apples, tomato, capsicum etc for like $3-5 a kilo
>mix various combinations together
>add 10 cents per meal for spices etc

there, you now have thousands of possible healthy varied interesting meals to choose from

It's not a reasonable expectation for people to eat bland food for the rest of their lives (especially fucking milk and potatoes, what the fuck?) just because you don't like seeing fat people.

I'm sorry you find healthy food bland.

You know calories aren't the only thing that matters, right? He was putting in essential vitamins and minerals, and avoiding HFCS and all the preservatives and hormone shit pumped into mcdicks. He was probably still way healthier than someone eating a proper level of calories.

>a pound of grapes
>88 cents

they're 4.99 a pound here

Stop buying them off season.

that is off season

Yeah, I guess Ireland just never actually existed man.

You know you can eat healthy, even just potatoes and milk, and then use some of the money you saved not buying fast food every day to splurge on the weekends, right?

No one is saying you need to eat potatoes and milk for your entire life, it's subsistence on minimum cost so you can save up and get to a better place. Learn to budget, man.

Exactly, stop buying them then.

*isn't

that chart is just too region specific and wrong

>What families on snap have to live on for a week
YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKERS
I work at a food place that takes EBT/Snap/Food stamps and see the receipts of every god damn transaction. These motherfucking niggers get 400+ every god damned month and it rolls over. I've seen someone with 2000 dollars of food stamps saved in their account before.
Don't try to tell me they can't afford to eat well.

Not all healthy food is bland and the ideal healthy food isn't but the kind of diet you're advocating for poor people is and it's going to result in very little incentive to maintain the diet

Of course they fucking aren't. But they're the most important thing. Without enough calories you'll die of starvation. Without the right nutrients you may die of malnutrition, but it'd take much longer.

And who are you referring to with "he"?

What diet am I advocating exactly? Keep in mind I'm not the milk and potatoes guy.

People in America need to understand that when you go to bed a little hungry that is perfectly normal.

Anyone watched the fat midget show?

What has Ireland got to do with it? Do you sincerely believe all Irish used to just subsist on potatoes? Even if they did, in the 21st century why would anybody do that when they have McDonald's just around the corner? The point is if you want people to eat healthy then they have to have access to meals that taste satisfying, are filling and are healthy. If you expect poor people to eat potatoes for the rest of their lives then you can't get upset when they cave and buy McDonald's instead.

Being poor is hard enough without one of the few affordable pleasures being ruined because some edgelord on Sup Forums can't stand the sight of overweight people.

What diet are you advocating? One magically affordable to poor people that somehow manages to be satiating, satisfying and healthy?

>America
Don't try to say these tubs of fats don't exist in every Western country.

>Even if they did, in the 21st century why would anybody do that when they have McDonald's just around the corner?

Because it's cheaper and healthier you mongoloid, that's the point.

Exactly, which I have done and still do.

I hate these poor people who suck up to the rich who are fucking them in the ass

Hollywood celebrities are goddamn delusional

Have you seriously never heard of the Irish potato famine? God damn illiterate burgers.

Its literally an epidemic there though.

Yeah it's called dont buy any sweets or soda if you're on food stamps you fat fuck. It's a pretty revolutionary diet where you use common sense. The people who are 400+ pounds are people who drink soda in 2 liter form. The kind who put a bad of cheese into each meal.
They aren't fat because they can't afford to eat well. They can't afford to eat well because their dopamine starved brain won't let them eat anything but food that is terrible for them.

20lbs of rice is like $11

>starving-Negan.webm

Bag*

Please, enlighten me

We're going around in circles. In terms of calorie to dollar ratio it isn't. Especially if you want healthy food that is actually satiating and tastes satisfying.

You can't pretend feelings of fullness and taste don't matter if you have a problem with the obesity epidemic. If they didn't matter then obesity wouldn't be an issue because everybody would be surviving on fucking milk and potatoes like that earlier retard suggested

A month ago I bought a 25 pound bag for $9. Have it with at least one meal a day and it's amazing how much it helps.

>We're going around in circles. In terms of calorie to dollar ratio it isn't
You keep making this claim yet have not backed it up. If you wish to stop going in circles post some facts buddy.

Your point wasn't clear. Everybody has heard of it and it's never required reading to know about.

>healthy food that is actually satiating and tastes satisfying.
Food is fuel. You need to stop thinking food needs to taste good. Being able to eat food that tastes good is a privilege for people that don't weigh more than a smart car.

>give up some of the few pleasures you have access to in life as a poor person because I have an irrational disgust and contempt for people who are fat that probably stems from insecurity and body image issues
Never going to happen. Either make filling and satiating healthy food affordable or accept the fact it's far easier and far more satisfying to get fast food.

Wtf are you talking about eat less you WILL be less fat.

You aren't being realistic, especially with the overpresence of fast food in America

You said going to bed hungry is normal, which it isn't, as a defense for not being able to afford healthy food

That's fucked up

>It's not realistic because I can't do it

So how much do you weigh fatty?

Maybe you should build some willpower fatty tum-tum.

>You can't pretend feelings of fullness and taste don't matter if you have a problem with the obesity epidemic. If they didn't matter then obesity wouldn't be an issue
Fat people's brains have literally been rewritten by their obsession with eating. In the same way an alcoholic or crack addict can't produce enough dopamine without their substance fat people can't produce dopamine without food shoved into their mouth. They are literally addicted and the same rules apply.
You don't pity a fucking addict. And you certainly shouldn't be forced as a tax payer to pay for their addiction (or their healthcare sorry Britbros)

Or maybe accept life isn't about self pleasure you fat tub of lard.

fast food isnt even cheap anymore yall ever go out to eat? 100% cheaper to eat healthy and make your own food