Why don't Poland give back the land to the jews...

Why don't Poland give back the land to the jews? Poland genocided them and stole their land but Poles aren't held accountable.

finders keepers

wtf, why give them Poland B specifically?

I expected a Canadian flag ťbh

Nah OP is a Lebanese guy from Sweden.

why dont you give the land to the palestines and stop killing their children murderers?

Who the fuck wants poland

i don't

No I want Poland

>Poles who vote for nationalist party are Jewish
>Poles who vote for multicultural party are German
Really makes you think

Reminder

You've already taken my home city (Wrocław)

Reminder that Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And the Polish government went to Hitler and said: "If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Poland]." Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the the Poles replied: "Burn them!"

I repeat: Hitler did NOT want to kill the Jews, the Holocaust was a tragic event forced on the Germans by the treacherous Poles.

Where are the proofs

Bibi is just too good

So the Nazis were sympathetic enough to the poles to listen to their opinion on how to handle the Jews but not sympathetic enough to not divide them between themselves and the USSR and invade the shit out of them?

This is truth.

We will never be able to atone for our crimes.

eastern Poland for Jews? I'm ok with it, maybe they will improve this poor shithole a bit

>Poles who vote for multicultural party are German
They're not.

>Jews
>improving anything
>ever
Lódź was the most Jewish city in Poland and yet it was one of the biggest shitholes in Poland despite being under Krauto-Kike yoke.

Because they realised it's easier to take land from a bunch of poor arabs with a weaker military over trying to tackle a country like poland with an established military.