Does your country love gays as much as greece?

does your country love gays as much as greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36283783/eurovisions-sergey-lazarev-gay-life-exists-in-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof we are white

>gaytugal

>belgium 82%
WOW

why are other nordics so intolerant?

Germany & Ireland need to pump those numbers quick

moving to azerbaijan right now

Meh, we are losing points because of transsexual stuff.
Here's the formula, but this is with older stats.

how come no country is at 100% lads ?

>Ireland
>55%
Homos have a lot of rights here, gay marriage was legalised here a few weeks before the USA. What arse-backwards way did they get these numbers?

because the slippery slope is real

>gender identity
Oh christ, so it's that mental illness shite. Homosexuality itself is not too unusual, but tranny shit is actual mental illness that should not be encouraged.

>why are other nordics so intolerant?

Because Norway has lots of small rural villages where the subhumas lives. Oslo and Bergen city are cool tho

>Homosexuality itself is not too unusual
give a someone a finger... and he'll put it up his ass

>tranny shit is actual mental illness
Christ you sound like some edgy 12 year old who just discovered Sup Forums and thinks saying "there are only 2 genders" or "I sexually identify as an apache helicopter xD" makes him enlightened. Transgender people don't harm others so why give a shit about them? I'd rather hate on actual problems like non-whites lusting after Irish girls

>Croatia 67%

Kys fag

>you have to call me by correct pronoun, otherwise I'll go apeshit
>I have to fill my body with hormones
>suicide rates of trannies are crazy high
doesn't sound like a mental illness to me

they don't harm others, who cares if your child wants to cut themselves?
their body, their choice!

There will never be 100%

Not him but
>Christ you sound like some edgy 12 year old who just discovered Sup Forums and thinks saying "there are only 2 genders"
>I'd rather hate on actual problems like non-whites lusting after Irish girls
Actually fucking remove yourself you bipolar bender

They do harm others. There's the simple fact that their mere presence is revolting, but even if you choose to ignore that, there's the fact that they can harass others for calling them by their real name or for pointing out the truth. It's a genetic fact that you cannot change your sex and that there are only two, and yet people continue to deny the basic facts of the universe and push mental illness onto people. They try to make everything fake. They cut their dicks off to be replaced with fake vaginas, and refuse to acknowledge that it's not a real vagina or that "dilation" is not a normal thing. Most of them end up looking absolutely revolting like CWC and Cosmo Wright. CWC was crazy from the start, fair enough, but Cosmo used to be a fairly normal lad, now he's a complete schizo who thinks he's a pretty princess. In this age of political correctness, pointing out the fact that a huge fucking refrigerator-built man in a dress is a man can get you punished and not them. It's fucking disgusting. They have no sense of reality, they live in a magical fantasy realm and so many thousands of people enable that bullshit by also ignoring facts.

>I'd rather hate on actual problems like non-whites lusting after Irish girls
Is race mixing harms anyone, why is it so bad?

>No gender identity disorder diagnosis
???

Disregarding the psychological issues of transgendered people is an indicator of caring about them?

youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg

why is there such a drastic difference between italy and the rest of the meds?

Berlusconi stronk

based

Thankfully a bit more.
Gays are just normal people.

Because we fucking hate homos

Outdated map

The thing is that left-wing political parties are full of catholics (the once powerful democratic christian party after its dissolution had its members mostly joining the center-left party)

Why are Hungary and Croatia so gay?

All the microstates are the biggest homophobes in europe bar borderline Luxembourg and full blown faggots in Malta

Is malta pure gay?

Typical anti-russian propaganda. No way we could lose that 1 point.
Even kind of small gay parades (or at least protests) are allowed here now as long as they organise those protests legally. It was not a thing before.
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36283783/eurovisions-sergey-lazarev-gay-life-exists-in-russia

>88%

It's mostly about regulations and laws, the -1% is probably due to change in the parameters or something. Also there's no really need to make propaganda to make people believe that Russians hate gays senpai.

How does it feel to be one of the 12 straight people in Malta, mr 22%

FUCK 12 I meant 12

>22
>88 + 22 = 110
Jesus just eat some potato desu

>Irish education

Pretty much your whole post is crying about shit that doesn't even affect you. Trying getting past your autism and talking to real people rather than just reading shit on your alt-right """news""" websites.

The number reflects the laws passed by our faggot government. It does not reflect the population. Also, this

This shit affects everyone, idiot, it's about the state of modern society. If we do nothing about this degeneracy, it will continue to fester to the point where we will not be able to contain it. And then we will truly live in an age of post-truth.

If you seriously believe less than 0.5% of people are able to bring down modern society, then you have zero faith in our society, in which case it should probably fester away until our society crumbles. If a tiny amount of trans people can bring it down, it's probably not that great to begin with.

malta is a disgusting place
smells like hairy asshole

Says the Greek. You're the global centre of hairy assholes.

Is it because of Catholicism, Italians hate homos?

at least we are proud of our turkish heritage

yeah, that's something to be proud of.

it is
we are conquerors of the world

I too am Greek.
Greeks are better than other humans.

>Sweden
>65%
Fake as fuck, we've even forced our national Church (Svenska Kyrkan) and all mosques (Sveriges Islam förbund) to marry gay people.

You think that will make people like gay people more? These are based on anonymous answers, dickface.

Nuke Spain
Fuck g*yoids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>sweden
>60%
OH NO NO NO NO NO