Why has Trump spent $0 on TV advertising? He's slipping in polls, seems like it's about time

Why has Trump spent $0 on TV advertising? He's slipping in polls, seems like it's about time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/hillary-clinton-dead-broke-poverty-drove-bill-and-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I mean TV ads worked so well for Jeb in the primaries. Clearly they're a good use of money.

Not a CTR shill, actually a supporter. Geniunely curious. Stay mad tho cuckold.

Actually, he's just recently started to air commercials, especially in battleground states

The news media has him on every 20 seconds, why should he pay for advertising?

Doesn't it seem prudent in battleground states? I'm in the Northeast and I see PACs running shit on CNBC but nothing good and its on mute all day at most businesses anyway. I don't see much on TV in the evenings. There's SOOO much matetial. A sick high production TV ad campaign seems like a must tbqh senpai.

he's biding his time, better to generate talking points in the debate that he can than turn into commercials, better bang for your buck

youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I

Spread this in the meantime my friends

TV ads in political campaigns are typically one of two things attack ads or publicity ads. Both serve very specific purposes.

Publicity ads are intended to spread the funder's name and face, not their platform. It's to increase name recognition. They are most commonly seen in primaries and early in the national cycle. They help wrangle in independents by raw exposure. Donald doesn't need this, considering how he's been playing the media for free.

Attack ads serve to dissuade people from voting altogether, not convince independents to switch. The point is to get people already on the fence about the candidate to say fuck it, it isn't worth voting. Expect a ton of these at time moves on.

Why would he create and waste money commercials NOW? People's attention spans are short.

donors don't get refunds

He does need to put up some what Hillarys been up to ads during primetime.
The only time you hear anything about Trump is bad news on msm and only good about Hillary.
It's time to get the message out to the masses.

Dip shit public will forget everything more than 1 month from voting

who the hell uses msm

i think the reality of america, distorted as it may be through most news outlets, is doing advertising for him

every riot, every terrorist attack is more people questioning if trump might be right. can't trust the polls really

Hes waiting to use clips of him debating hilary and her short circuiting

>Jeb spent a hundred million
>got 1%
>Trump sent out a few tweets
>won the nomination
Who the fuck even watches tv anymore

he gets free advertising from almost every media outlet. Even Clinton's twitter can't help talking about him, saying "imagine Trump in the White House..."

Why waste cash on ads when everyone gives you free ads?

because - as i and others have been trying to tell you dimwits since he got in the race - he is in it in order to ensure a Clinton victory. This is yet another dog-and-pony show, and he and the Clintons go wayyy back.

you guys are too fucking boneheaded to realize it

The same people that respond to polling on landlines: old people and soccer moms.

if i were running the trump campaign, id wait til after labor day, then id ad blitz til november

>Who the fuck even watches tv anymore

99% of the population.

who are you kidding?

He initially said its because he doesn't want to fatigue voters.

He has a shitload of televised rallies, that's an infomercial.

no point you retard.

He will spend all of the advertising money right when Assange release his leaks

>99% of the population watches tv
nigga you dumb

>le media blitz just before the election
YOU BUY THE ADS AHEAD OF TIME
YOU BUY ALL THE BEST TIME SLOTS AHEAD OF TIME FOR CHEAPER PRICES.
The early bird gets (almost) the most and best worms and ends up paying less for much more.
This is why it's baffling because Trump himself watches TV in his down-time to keep up with press so he should understand. In a time where the media has changed tactics and really sinking their teeth into him, and the polls reflecting that, now would be the time he should be pushing those ads out.

Why has Hillary spent $100 million and not really budged? Why is she now advertising in the locked state of Michigan?

Sure, Jethro

Fuck are you talking about? Shes leading by double digits in every poll. Even breitbart has her up by five.

>5
>double digits
Democrat education, folks

old people, and they all hate hillary, basically you're just putting on a show for the old folks so better make it a good one

Common core

Paul Manafort recently said in an interview they were going to really ramp up the ads after the Olympics.

no one trusts the media

people barely watch tv anymore and if they do they do they just watch a handful of shows

Its amusing to watch tv slowly die out, they are not QUITE there yet to where you will see them SCROUNGING for ratings but they are getting there as evidenced by them thinking about allowing us to choose individual channels rather than packages

something SO TABOO 20-30 years ago

>WHAT?! ONLY WANT 5 CHANNELS GOYIM? BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FRENCH ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL! THEY HAVE SUCH GREAT PROGRAMS! OY VEY! you need to pay for 500 channels to get those 4! wait...where are you going? what...online streaming? oy vey its anotha shoah!!

Why waste money? Trump has known this entire election rests on the Russians finding enough dirt on Hillary to have her brought up on criminal charges, or that he keeps her blood pressure so high she strokes out during one of the debates.

No one who is voting for Hillary gives a damn about an ad showing how she's a corrupt, lying woman. The libs already know. Democrats have never once given a shit about it. The party is corrupt down to the very last one of their followers, and they're proud of it.

Who the fuck has ever called Hilary poor?

>Why has Trump spent $0 on TV advertising?
American television networks don't take rubles.

He has the media to do the advertising

And also Sup Forums and other internet people

ləl & stupid

>99% of the population.

yeah no, more like the dying last few % of mind controlled plebian golden oldies and kids high af watching netflix on their xbox. nobody watches cable rofl.

PA here, haven't seen one yet but i see a Hillary ad about every time commercials are on on any of the steroids i watch, including anything i stream online. I get that the media is giving him free airtime, but he really needs to step up his game. I'm trusting that he/manafort know what they're doing

its called a rope-a-dope

Trump's campaign is waiting till after August, when Hillary's nomination is straight up solidified. If he starts shitting out ads about everything wrong with Hillary and her buddies now, Democraps will cave in and replace her with someone else (Joe Biden or Bernie). The shitty thing is though, is that Hillary is the only person Trump can actually beat. The moment August ends, Trump and his train will start bringing out ads about Hillary.

Do any of you fucks ever listen to Ghost?

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/9/hillary-clinton-dead-broke-poverty-drove-bill-and-/