How would Usain Bolt do against Barry in a race?

How would Usain Bolt do against Barry in a race?

Also someone should turn this picture into speedsters racing.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2016/08/03/in-the-rio-olympics-42-condoms-per-athlete/#51441fa34fbb
businessinsider.com/what-36-olympic-athletes-do-for-a-living-2012-8?op=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just won again

>fastest man in the world is black
>no good speedsters are black

>not liking based TV Wally

>NuWoolie

Fuck off

His costume looks neat.

>TV Wally

So my point stands then.

jenni best girl

please leave

>It was me, Usain!

What's this rumor I heard about him fucking two Swedish athletes at the same time?

dude there's just insane amounts of fucking at Olympics. like INSANE

I love how the fastest man's name is literally Bolt like a bolt of lighting.

That's all they do in their down time at the olympics. They have to order truckloads of condoms just so they don't run out.

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2016/08/03/in-the-rio-olympics-42-condoms-per-athlete/#51441fa34fbb

link related

SWEDENyes

DC got it backwards. Flash should be black and Aquaman should be white.

They should do a Flash vs Usain Bolt story in the vein of that old Muhammad Ali vs Superman story

He would be the fastest fastest man alive if he ever got speed force. Just imagine him dominating everyone in the current Flash Rebirth arc, even Godspeed

>you#ll never be a genetically blessed alpha athlete whose life involves training to do sports, doing sports, rolling in money and fame and fucking other gods among men

Usain bolt flash AU

The olympic villages are infamous for the sheer amount of fucking that goes on there

If you were a succesful young person in godlike physical condition surrounded by succesful young people in godlike physical condition from all over the world, and you were essentially stuck in the same place for a few weeks, what would you do in your spare time?

In what world is Aquaman black?

Most of them have fairly normal day jobs on top of their training. They don't even roll in money for the most part, just the really popular ones in certain sports.

For example, Usain Bolt is ridiculously marketable - he's almost 7 feet tall, has a chiseled physique, is pretty handsome and a generally decent person on top of being the fastest man in the world. That catches peoples' eyes more than say, being the best golfer in the world.

Long-distance runners also look like starved african kids, and they train so much time that they're pretty much socially crippled, so you don't hear much from them

businessinsider.com/what-36-olympic-athletes-do-for-a-living-2012-8?op=1

yeah I think people mostly forget that the Olympics are like 95% irrelevant shit that most people don't even consider sports outside of it

Team sport guys, tennis, gold, and a couple of the top ones like Bolt, best swimmers, best gymnasts might make some money but no one cares about the rest. Fucking ping pong and horse dancing shit.

Usain Bolt actually has a pretty similar personality to Wally West.

They should have just asked if he wanted to be in the comics as the next Flash instead of turning Wally black.

I want to be an olympic athlete just to experience that.

You can just get reasonably fit. The payout will be much lesser but proportionally to the amount of commitment required, much more efficient

Consider that 70% of the United States' adult population is overweight, assuming you're american. Of those, almost half are obese. That's not a particularly high bar

that's pretty cute, honestly.

Does anyone else see the emerging speedforce around there feet?

WHAT NIGGA?

Future speed is the best speed.
Her name was XS, right?

That's actually something to think about.

How much faster would Barry be if he had been an olympic runner before his powers? If he had all the training and lnew all the techniques? Would it matter any?

Just more evidence that if superheroes were real, they'd really have tons of sex with each other.

Fuck you, Ennis.

>Would it matter any?

no

Get out of my head, Charles, I was thinking the same thing.

Also most of them break down decades down the line. Not like most people don't already but they do some serious work to their body to compete and that comes back later on them.

I mean, they do anyway.

Half of Cyclops's character is deciding whether he wants to fuck Emma Frost or JEAAAAAAAAAAAN more.

Or psylocke or Lee or Madelyne or Frenzy or X 23 or teen Jean or turn himself into a woman

I blame the spandex, personally.

You dont even have to be that. If you're attractive, and in decent shape, if you happen to be at the Olympic village you might score with some really horny athletic babes who just want to get some dick.

>For example, Usain Bolt is ridiculously marketable - he's almost 7 feet tall, has a chiseled physique, is pretty handsome and a generally decent person on top of being the fastest man in the world. That catches peoples' eyes more than say, being the best golfer in the world.

The best golfer in the world is a fucking billionaire you idiot

TransPhoenix pls

>and a generally decent person on top of being the fastest man in the world
The best golfer in the world is also a dick, that's the thing

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents had a black speedster.

Tiger Woods isn't even close to being the best golfer in the world now.

WHO IS FASTER

INCREDIBLY HIHG SPEED DOGGO OR USAIN BOLT

Yep. You spend almost 4 years training as hard as humanly possible, with barely any (if any at all) drugs or alcohol or meaningful relationships, all for a few weeks of competition, then you are done and suddenly surrounded by people who just went through the same thing as you.

Imagine being a 20-something Captain America surrounded by 100s of others like you, of all races, and all you want to do is get drunk, dance, smoke, and fuck?

Let's all go back in time and be Olympic Athletes please.

>based

>muhm

No way are they settling for average or "decent shape". There's no chance yu put in that much work for years of your life then say I guess this'll do.

Maybe if you're lucky or unlucky depending on what you're into you'll run across one of the female weightlifters and they'll pick you up and carry you back to their apartment for what may or may not be consensual sex.

you don't have to go back in time, just take up curling and make the 2022 games

that's what happens, fuckin around with them white girls baka

I'm talking about Mcllroy, nigga didn't even had the balls to dump his girlfriend face to face

Just by looking at that i know they are chileans. They dont look like mexicans, yet the white ones looks like arabs and every woman is fat

>get drunk, dance, smoke, and fuck?

Learn to snowboard, Olympic level or not that's pretty much the lifestyle.

Nah, there was some average looking guy who got gay athletes to met up with him via some hookup app that caused a shitstorm this week. They don't have standards as high as you seem to think.

IS DOGGO FAST OR NOT?

>"Miles got kidnapped by Hydra!"
>"Fucking around with them white girls."

>tfw DC will never do a the Flash vs usain bolt in a similar style to Superman vs Muhammad Ali

Gays (and by gays I mean men) don't have high standards. If you're gay or a woman then yes getting men to sleep with you is fairly easy.

It was an example. Don't be an idiot

McIlroy isn't the best either. That title is pretty much up in the air now, there isn't just one top level player that is consistently winning big tournaments over other players, like you see with some of these Olympians who are blowing out the rest of the competition.

Usain Bolt Flash and Michael Phelps Aquaman when?