Why are Americans so mean to Japanese people?

Even after all these decades, they still act like Pearl Harbor happened yesterday and was the worst thing ever, while nuking Japan was the greatest and most holy event in the history of mankind.

Meanwhile Japs have already moved past it even though they suffered far more than Americans. They even produce anime for Americans to enjoy and eat up like hungry hungry hippos, a fact Americans don't like to think about because, again, that would mean acknowledging Japan made something they enjoy.

And then they send soldiers to Japan to commit crime and endanger local communities like a bunch of thugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Enemy_State_Clause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who attacks America is an enemy forever

If Japan had the bomb they wouldn't have thought twice about dropping it on an American city. Plus the radioactivity caused a change in the Japanese DNA and turned them into anime-producing sex-perverts, and if you think about it, the only reason why we even have Sup Forums is because of anime anyway, so without the bomb you'd be posting on reddit like faggot.

The nukes were a reaction

Don't start wars thinking that the enemy will be kinda to you

Americans are strong grudges people.

also they fear da revenge for nuked on Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

>And then they send soldiers to Japan to commit crime and endanger local communities like a bunch of thugs.

Lel this is netuyo/weaboo bullshit, we pay for their defense budget and station military there to deter North Korea. Fortunately, most normal Japanese understand that the relationship is actually beneficial for them.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's the complete opposite situation over here. Weeb faggotry is mainstream and people worship Japan to the point where they hate themselves for not being born Japanese. Clubs and business are made to cater to weebs because they can't get enough of Japanese culture. I WISH more Americans were patriotic types that remember WW2 and the Justice brought to the Japanese with nukes but that generation died a long time ago.

Unfortunately most Americans learn history and geo-politics from movies. If your main view of Pearl Harbor is that Ben Affleck film or whatever his name is then af course you're going to have a negative view of Japanese. The same could be said of peoples perception that Germans=Nazis. Our educational system is highly politicized and created by ignorant rednecks. I guarantee you that no high school student is going to understand the concept of Pax Americana, much less distinguish between Japanese and any other Asian country.

just banter. for majority of americans that's all they know about japan, other than pokemon and anime

> They even produce anime for Americans to enjoy

Japanese made anime for Japanese's enjoy.

You’re complaining about some imagined American hyper-patriots that celebrate the nukings and taking ironic shitposts as reality, but meanwhile Japanese racism and xenophobia against foreign people is still normalized in their society to this day.

*shrug*

And after the tsunami that killed 10,000 Japanese in 2011...

But sure, let's go with
>imagined

Most of those posts are just being ironic

Show me on the doll where the bad American touched you, user.

Based. I wish more people were like this today but they'd be crucified for not being PC

>there are people in their adult that are so stupid they would post this on their facebook

kek

Why are there so many niggers and spics LARP’ing as American patriots? Do they not realize they would be hated just as much if not more than Japs had they been around no more than a few decades ago?

Look at those pic.

Most of them are white americans.

you foreigners really need to get it through your heads that to americans you guys unironically don't matter

...and that speaks to how ignorant Americans really are.

hmmmmmmm
ahahahahahahaha

it is what it is. nothing personal

>Why are there so many niggers and spics LARP’ing as American patriots?

you just described Sup Forums

I ask myself that question every day

fun fact: there are active UN clauses that allow its member to attack former Axis(Germany, Japan, Italy and etc) countries without agreement of UN security council

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Enemy_State_Clause

I didn't take it that way. The point is American's don't have enough perspective on how other countries and nations view the world.

that's Sup Forums tier malarkey

probably had to add it in for russia to get on board

Americans love playing the victim and this event is pretty much the only attack Japan did against them.

Japan was already full of sex perverts way before the nukes.

>frogposting

it's easy to be ignorant of events your country wasn't at all involved in I guess

Don't reply to my posts with your disgusting reddit spacing, thank you very much.

>The point is American's don't have enough perspective on how other countries and nations view the world.
Nor should they strive to view it from a foreigners´ perspective because, if we´re being honest, the American perspective is the best perspective.

You are the envy of the world for a good reason.

It is still PC. When the white cucks were wiped out, the next white devil is Japan, and them korea, and them chinese, and then asians and them....

good post

>Sees the actual politically correct-ism state of entertainment.
Did Japan already nuked EUA?

I'll reply how I like amphiboy, and you're gonna shut up and like it

you sure like to talk about what americans do or do not, don't you

Every country in the world loves playing the righteous victim.
That being said I can't understand why any modern american would harbor hatred for japan over pearl harbor. It was just an attack on a military installation, it wasn't genocide or an attack on civilians. It wasn't even an invasion of the American mainland.

Maybe EUA considers EUA soldiers as civilians.

It was a sneak attack

haha yeah, I also hate when people shoot other people in the balls

This. I have never heard an American badmouth Japan. Even the deepest backwoods redneck likes Japan. "Eyy dey got dem robawts in Jahpan, right? Cool shit!"

why are americans so fucking stupid