Tfw you will never get a adventures of Squirrel Girl and Fem Wolverine series

>tfw you will never get a adventures of Squirrel Girl and Fem Wolverine series

That's the last fucking thing I want.

good.

thank god, now never speak it into existence again

Some day I hope the squirrel girl meme dies and she gets the living shit beat out of her by a B list Villain.

Why is squirrel girl so fat? Nuts don't have calories.

Who writes these All New Wolverine comics? That issue was literally just a random filler issue about saving a squirrel from some teenage boy who kept it in a box. Are all her issues that horrible? How does this actually sell?

Dear god what's wrong with that art? How is it somehow as bad as Erica's work?

No, the rest of her comic is actually quite good, that was just a filler issue, just like the issue of Spider-Man and Deadpool where they go to Hollywood and watch as the Hyperion vs Nighthawk movie gets made.

THIS
H
I
A

Except I don't just want to see her get beat, I want her to be brutally raped then eaten by the blob.

I liked the first few issues with the clones, but then it seems to go downhill fast.

>THIA

Good, squirrel girl needs to die in a fire

Thanks user.

I was having a really shitty day, but you just cheered me up a bit

Why would Squirrel girl care about Wolverine

>the blob
That's too good for her.
Bitch needs to get solo'd by Shocker.

The current bits with her OML and Gabby spending time together is really great, I'm a sucker for the three generations stories.

It's kinda telling how the Squirrelgirl haters turned so violent and sexual so quickly here.
I think maybe there's some underlying issues that need to be worked out.

The misunderstanding is that Squirrel Girl is a bad character. She's actually got a really QT design, way better than her old getup.

It's just that she's stuck on terrible titles that treat her less like a goofy C-lister and more like the hip new meme all the millenials are just gonna love alongside their Starbucks and Pokeymans Go.

wait, Wolverine is a Chick now?

is that 23?

where did Logan go?

>Pretending a compliment from chick Wolverine is the same as a compliment from the real Wolverine.

616 Logan died, secret wars happened and OML was pulled into 616 before Laura found out, she decided to take up her 'fathers' mantle as a way to honor him.

Shocker becomes the new Dr.Light.

>It's just that she's stuck on terrible titles that treat her less like a goofy C-lister
Clearly you haven't read New Avengers and are just meme-ing.

I like Laura when she's not acting like Wolverine, not wearing hist costume, not naming herself wolverine. When she's her own thing she's a pretty interesting character.

Gabby is indeed a surprisingly lovable character, which is all the more reason for her to be killed off and soon.
Laura's happy phase has got to go.
I'm sick of it and I can't be the only one.
I want my dark, moody, and dysfunctional little murdergrrl back, dammit!
The death of Gabby is the shortcut ('claw-cut) to that end.
She must die so that the true Laura can live!

>muh sogyny

You have to go back.

lol, Gabby is qt as fuck. Why did they kill off all the other clones but leave her? I don't know how I feel about X-23 having a sidekick, she seems to have issues with Wolverine abandoning her so she doesn't want to abandon anyone else.

>Last panel has her taking a selfie with another character.
I know she a fictional character but she needs to hang herself for that.

>filler issue
yes I hope it stays that way.

Wait, are you saying that it should stay as filler? Or that we should have filler between issues? Also, remember when Logan bought Kamala a gyro and took a Selfie with her? Laura takes after her dad a lot.

Really? That's the line of what's not acceptable for you?
Not the pro-rape stance? Not the pro-canibalism? Not the brutal and clearly hate fueled targeting of a character for obviously shallow and superficial reasons?
No.
Where you draw the line is in someone pointing out how fucked in the head that all is, and how -dangerously- close that comes to opposing misogyny.
I'm guessing misogyny is your sacred cow?
That is one hell of a line to draw in the sand.

That is some absolutely horrible Logan dialog.
They're good lines. Endearing. Like something Spiderman would say.
There is no way in Hell Logan would ever make a Galactus foot joke.
Was that Mystique? A Skrull? Was Logan being mind-controlled? WTF?

Im saying using what's "in and hip nowadays" like taking selfies in the comics should be rare as one finding a four leaf clover. I like squirrel girl but I don't want it going with teen titans with
the go series on tv or the ugly annoying orange show.

>underlying
What are you talking about? We overtly stated our hatred for Squirrel Girl.

>the freaking wolverine
uhhh no

She's Laura. She's the current wolverine. But she is not the freaking wolverine

Thats like me wearing Steph Curry's jersey. Nobody is gonna call me the freaking steph curry

Welcome to Earth's modern culture. Selfies happen. Take-out is also a staple of the superhero-on-the-go. Trying to squeeze normal interactions into daily peril is "Superhero 101".
... Wow, for some reason I'm getting flashbacks on decades of Spiderman!

He's right you know.

Ok that's fine but, "monkey see monkey do" can only go so far. Marvel might one day make Storm twerk or something like that.

When Squirrel-Girl gave Laura and Gabby a pet wolverine...

It's the only way to destroy a character like Squirrel girl.

I'm sorry but when people say the phrase "I'm the freaking batman", we all know its bruce wayne they're talking about. Not Dick, not Gordon, not Thomas.

Its Bruce.

>Modern Squirrel Girl that I can actually look at without vomiting

what the fuck?