Abolish all existing forms of social welfare

>abolish all existing forms of social welfare
>upon turning 18, every citizen is granted access to an account in their name containing $100,000
>it's theirs to do with as they wish; go to college, start a business, invest in stocks, or spend it all on hookers and blow

How is this not a good idea? Everyone would have a greatly leveled equality of opportunity. No one could complain that the circumstances of their birth meant they never had a chance.

>a literal communist
kill yourself

>Somebody crushes it with their $100k
>Progeny inherit lodsa money
>Buttfuck the retards and "poor" (100k is now poor, btw), again

And where would the money come from?

>In political and social sciences, communism is a social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

Could you point out where I proposed any of this?

That's fine. The entire point is that more people will succeed because more people have the opportunity and means to chase success.

>look at post
>look at flag

Americans everyone.

From the cut programs you DUNCE

But retarded idea OP

Make that $100,000 a ham and cheese sandwich and a bowl of New England clam chowder and I think we have a workable proposal.

Give everyone 100k and you're going to devalue 100k by a whole shit tonne.

so throughout the course of their life they'd need to pay at lesat 100k in taxes, and in fact more thanks to the increasing population

aka you're saying to give 18 years olds unsecured $100,000 loans and expecting it to improve society

>85479435
>85479435
>85479435
>85479435

where do you think the money comes from?

Yes, we all think like OP. Thank you for the intelligent insight, Klaus.

>what is currency value
>what is inflation
see

Inflation will go up, but idk about a shit ton. Depends how effective the shift of money is and how it is spent.

I can't imagine low intelligent people using this system effectively. And then immigration might become an even bigger problem.

We can't possibly expect idiots to use it effectively. When need change with our programs but UBI or this lump sum idea just doesn't sound plausible when looking at the logistics.

100,000 x 300,000,000 = $30,000,000,000,000

>$30 trillion dollars.
>As in 10 years of tax revenue

This is why liberals are dumb. They cant even do basic math before spewing their ridiculous ideas

invest into hookers and blow

my plan cannot fail

Cool idea on paper. But people would likely waste it or have it get lost by "accident" by banking jews.

What we have now sucks, but is better than your idea. Mainly because it gives you welfare when you need it rather than hopping you keep it for your life span.

Cool concept though.

Well shit, I just did a bit of research.. Around 4 million babies are born each year in the USA, meaning that the annual spending on OPs program would be around $400 billion. The current annual spending on welfare in the USA is $1,084 billion. It looks like you might be right, I was probably mistaken about a "shit tonne".

OPs still retarded though.

it would only be 18 year olds each year you fucking idiot

>abolish welfare
>give everyone free money
yea nah cunt

Shit.
He cracked the code.

Shave off 000 from first and last number.

God damn btfo
Still a dumb idea

>only 18 year olds

And since you're abolishing the entire current welfare system, how do you propose we take care of all the Americans currently alive?

>>abolish all existing forms of social welfare
Should have stopped here, when you were ahead.

>How is this not a good idea? Everyone would have a greatly leveled equality of opportunity
Everyone already does. The problem is that people want "equality of opportunity" to be "equality of outcome."

It doesn't matter how even the playing field is, the latter will never happen as long as humans have any differences at all between one another. Everyone understands this perfectly but some people will feign ignorance to try and get gibs.