Black Panther

How loud will the theater be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH07YM7hlI8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, look another Sup Forumsbait thread.
Do you get paid to make these too?

>Marvel's top brass has decided to make the movie with no actual dialogue in it, all the actors just say anything that comes to their mind and rather tell the story through emotions, the producers know that" it will be a celebration of black culture and there is no point in actually writting a script" says Robert Feildman. Will this be the cinematic move that puts DC in the ground for good?

>Watching a film in a Cinema with black people

Can't imagine what life is like in America. I'd ask for a refund if they sat a nigger in the audience.

WE

WUZ

LOUd

N SHIT

Going to flop everywhere but black America. I can't wait to read the story about the theater that burned down because someone brought a BBQ grill.

no humour only pc

>> "humor"

Back to your hutch, faggot

you must be fun at parties lmao

>Sup Forumsbait thread

While I despise Sup Forums, why do you think this is a Sup Forumsbait thread?He just asked how would will the theater be?Hmm maybe you say that because black people are usually react to movies by yelling.

>disney- marvel
>flop

The OP used a patently wrong, racist cliche to start the thread, like only a Sup Forumstard would.

>black people
>quality anything
I don't even hate black people, but I can't think of anything they've ever produced or been in, cinema or otherwise, that has bag successful

This is the unvarnished truth:

Blacks will forever shout "MO' DIEVARSITY! N' DA MOOVEES!"

Yet, none of them go to these movies. No matter how many movies are made where everyone is brown, they still won't show up and will still cry mo' blacks in movies. Because these people are forever unsatisfied and are inwardly miserable. Yeah, you'll get your groups of loud obnoxious groids, but all in all, it's white people that go to movies.
Blacks rarely ever go to the movies ever. Even for their own. Why? They're cheap as fuck.

You'll NEVER have a theatre where the majority is black. Problem is, the minority that show up, ruin it for everyone.
Point here is, it'll be as loud as it usually is.

depends how many gunshots

I love BP and the casting is great, but it looks like a fucking shit movie. Not even the plot, just the looks of it. It's so... cgi... so... fuzzy... the costumes are like a low-level cosplay, the sets look really fake, like a mix of cgi and cardboard cutouts in a studio lot.

All the props so far look overcomplicated and cheap. Metal looks like cheap plastic.

Everything looks too perfect. His hair, all the clthes look off the rack, even the pics of dirty clothes look like every spot of dirt has been chosen carefully and applied by a fucking computer dirt praying machine or something.

so? you're just being racist for the sake of

marvel can't flop

Uhh fucking music?

>le Sup Forums bogeyman

Featuring Tyler Perry and Kevin Hart
Screencap this

Recent snapshots say otherwise
Shit is culturally bankrupt and Dr Dre made more money selling headphones than he did music, next

>OP is implying he lives in a ghetto

Well there are no negros living in my country so probably not that loud. I kinda like the afro-futurist aesthetic of this movie. Marvel movie settings are usually boring as shit.

Darth Vaders voice. Also ain't nothing wrong with jazz bro. Sure hip hop is dogshit, but them darkies are quite the soozaphone players

>Recent snapshots say otherwise

no more (you)'s for you

Michael Jackson
James Brown
Ray Charles
James Earl Jones

Black Panther would have made a great solo movie. The rise of t'chala as the new Balck Panther is one of the few origin stories not done to death and different enough that it wouldn't feel like Origine Story Template 4 Number 5464.

But no, we need to tie it to the MCU somehow. It's going to be just like Spidey Homecum all over again.

>Well there are no negros living in my country
Where the fuck do you live? Greenland or North Korea?

No one outside of america will watch this.
it will bomb hard international.
so not loud at all

Jazz and the blues you dumb fuck

Michael Jackson - pedophile
James Brown - drug addict woman beater
Ray Charles - drug addict woman beater

You act like these were decent people. lol

Fucking nigger loving white guilt apologist.

r&b had an impact on most music that came after

East Europe, aka the niggers of white people, but still...

How did the goalpost teleport itself all the way over there?

>Michael Jackson - pedophile
Nice meme

Yeah cause being an adult male and laying in the same bed with children that are not your own is normal

>he dindunuffin

>jazz
Yeah it isn't the 50s anymore, rap has dominated the black music game since the 80s

>mom someone is making racist remarks on Sup Forums again!
get lost faggot

stop replying this guy...

>echochamber only

Check out an Indian cinema sometime

>it's not as prevalent anymore so it doesn't count as a historical contribution

Nobody even liked that shit when it was new, it's only hipsters them and now that shill it.

>black America
So just America?

Black men make up 6 fucking percent of our population, I don't know how many mixed kids there are now though. It's ridiculous that they make such a fucking impact. Imagine them at 20 or even 30 percent.

James dindu nothin

WE WUZ KRANGS!

They actually don't make an impact. The problem is, the majority of white people are scared to offend the poor underprivileged nigger, that they let it happen. Niggers weren't making a fuss when they were being lynched.

Fuck niggers, but fuck apologetic, pussy ass white people more.

African American Slave Animal

>telling the truth automatically means you're from Sup Forums
seems like you don't have much respect for people who aren't from Sup Forums

>le black people invented jazz and the blues meme
I want reddit to leave

This is now Marvels target audience

youtube.com/watch?v=tH07YM7hlI8

Not very since we don't have

1) obnoxious Americunts
2) niggers

Feels good to be able to watch a film in peace.

I miss the good ol' days before Sup Forums when Sup Forums wasn't full of ignorant bigots

shut your filthy mouth, kike. There are no safe spaces for you on 4chin.

>Spike Lee
>Denzel
>Morgan Freeman
off the top of my head

>when Sup Forums wasn't full of ignorant bigots
do tell, do tell

Sup Forums was Sup Forums before Sup Forums you stupid fucking moron. Sup Forums was pretty much the definition of racism, until you numales came in, indoctrinated by your faggot teaches are facebook newsfeed.

requesting the indian cinema video

STOP FURSECUTING

man all these nigger lovers on Sup Forums these days

>spike lee

One of the biggest racists ever

>Sup Forums was Sup Forums before Sup Forums you stupid fucking moron

Bullshit. Sup Forums was always self-aware in a way Sup Forums autists can't even dream of being. To put in terms even a Sup Forumstard can't fail to understand: Sup Forums > Sup Forums

>I can't think of anything they've ever produced or been in, cinema or otherwise, that has bag successful
We're not talking about them being good people, we're talking about success.

I wouldn't really call him successful and that wasn't my post. There is more than one person here that disagrees with you itt, yknow.

>Niggers weren't making a fuss when they were being lynched.
are you retarded?

>that has bag successful

Should make for good times
Capefagnerds going to theaters with largely black audiences getting red pilled

Disagrees with me about what? I made one post and that was listing some successful black people.

and look what happened when they did...

>Niggers weren't making a fuss when they were being lynched.
the fuck are you talking about

>mfw I grew up reading Black Panther as a kid and would've been stoked to seeing this film
All this film did was create more SJW bullshit. The shit that I see online is just the tip of the iceberg. It's all about Africa would've been a technological paradise if it weren't for whitey and all that jazz.

>the 50s
holy shit not only are you retarded but you're underage, you have to go back

what a great guy, NOT!

I wonder how his talk with the governer went

nice come back to the truth, nu-male faggot.

Nigger got killed for getting all uppity.

>You'll NEVER have a theatre where the majority is black

New Jack City
Boyz N Tha hood
Menace 2 Society

They will pack the theaters. The sad thing is, anytime they get together in large numbers there WILL be fights and shootings

Everything you said can be applied to literally any Marvel movie. Also, that post is extrwmwly autistic if not pasta.

>nu-male faggot

Unintentional irony is best irony.

>New Jack City
This is an underrated gem.

People who are old enough to have their balls drop know this is a fact. Racism was more of a flavor on Sup Forums it wasn't the board's entire purpose. This entire site used to actually be funny and creative, now it's a shithole filled with depressed autists who lack any kind of self-awareness or humor.

Sad?

You mean great thing.

I hope retarded whites that support nigger pandering get shot at the theatre and then will say how they deserved to be shot because that's what happens with systematic racism.

This is how mentally ill white apologists are.

I don't see your point. Iron Man isn't going to be in it. It is a stand alone film. It will only tie into the greater universe with a couple scenes and at the end when it ties into Infinity War.

Nobody's saying they invented it you retard. There are great black musicians from the genre.

Jimi Hendrix
Herbie Hancock
The Temptations

Forget it kid, stay retarded

I'm sorry, but Jimi Hendrix is disgustingly overrated. Stevie ray vaughn blows him away.

hey kys libtard numale

Ofuck thanks for a laff.

>This is how mentally ill white apologists are.
>he says after inventing a scenario only a mentally ill person would think up/hope for

Haha nice one you got him bro

TMNT was too cool...

WORLDSTAR!
WORLDSTAR!
WOOOORLDSTAAAAAR!

>Sad?
Like i said. ..because its capekino, it should wake up the wannabe nerds who want their diversity to get real familiar with who blacks really are. They arent docile pets; they are violent retards.

yeah, man. Cause that never happens.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

man that guy got mad lol
>i'm not triggered
>let me write an essay on that
lmao

Woah this one case in Norway proves your ridiculous fantasy will come true

lmao u mad bro? lol

don't use words u don't know the meaning of lol