REKT

REKT

>climate "science"

>My political statements and position apply to everyone except me
Typical brainwashed leftist, nothing new here

I don't care if the ice caps or melting or the polar bears die, old people are awful.

Especially old WASPs.

Doesn't woods have like a 190 IQ and several serious masters/degrees?

and yet he sounds like a whiny 12 year old

>190 IQ
>no degree
>shitposts all day
/ourguy/ praise kek kino dank fpbp BTFO reddit cuck

Can you imagine being this triggered in 2017 because someone insulted your le enlightened meme scientist? lmao

Take a screenshot of this and tweet it to James Woods
Maybe he'll retweet it and you'll cherish that as the greatest accomplishment of your life

>you have to die old man
>no you
>oh my god quit whining you sound like a little kid! #WhitePeopleSoFragile

Are you describing Eliezer Yudkowsky?

In all seriousness old people need to disappear quickly if we're ever going to have a good future. Unfortunately, they're just going to live longer and longer

I wasn't only talking about this one tweet bub

>implying "no you" isn't a 12 year old tier insult

fellow /rationalist/?

>you have to die old man
yeah, that probably is how someone with a victim complex would read that bill nye quote

>this triggered
triggered enough to write a single sentence? the thing that you also just did?

This is what mid-upper class liberals will never understand. For poor people, with energy costs being one of their largest monthly expenses, cheap fossil fuels have been a godsend.

calm down

S E E T H I N G

If someone tells that people your age must directly die inorder for something "progresssive" to progress I'd take that shit personally like Jesus how the fuck did you conclude to that

>I don't want to pay more for electricity
>better just boil the planet instead
Humanity is doomed.

but you just made another post, you are obviously also fuming with anger
lol they're less than 10 years apart in age, james woods is just being a little bitch about it

Everyone knows nuclear power is the future

There's nothing to brag about. When we'll run out of oil and uranium we'll basically get back to middle ages.

Based Hades.

>implying insults in general aren't 12 year old tier

Bicycle power is the future. Human battery farms

this guy gets it

>implying "go die" isn't also a 12-year-old tier insult

bill nye is one of these anti-nuclear liberals who refuses to acknowledge that we are on the verge of new reactor technologies that will make accidents like Fukishima and Chernobyl basically impossible.

the actual quote, if anyone gives a fuck
>“It just sounds like people are scared,” Nye said. “It just sounds like people are afraid. And the people who are afraid in general—with due respect, and I am now one of them—are older. Climate change deniers, by way of example, are older. It’s generational. So we’re just going to have to wait for those people to ‘age out,’ as they say. ‘Age out’ is a euphemism for ‘die.’ But it’ll happen, I guarantee you—that’ll happen. ”

Except urban liberals oppose it due to just because electricity comes from wall sockets and then they fly off to another continent for weekend vacation to enjoy lattes at another city with vibrant culture.

>Except urban liberals oppose it due to just because electricity comes from wall sockets and then they fly off to another continent for weekend vacation to enjoy lattes at another city with vibrant culture.

>all liberals are rich
lol is this what the circlejerk has agreed on lately? also
>oppose it due to just because electricity comes from wall sockets
what is this fucking word salad supposed to mean?

Bill Nye is going to kill us all....for science.

kys

>bill nye:"most of the people who believe this thing are old, so this belief will most likely die with their/my generation"
>Sup Forumsbabbies: "OMG LE LIBRULZ WANT TO KILL TEH ELDERLY AND TURN THEM INTO SOLAR PANELS TO POWER THEIR CUKSHEDS!!! WHIET GENOCIDE!!!"