Best Superman Scans/Moments

Post best scans/moments. Either art dialogue or the actions themselves. Either funny or serious. Just what you thinks is Supes best.

Other urls found in this thread:

www31.zippyshare.com/v/ROz8CnKc/file.html
www74.zippyshare.com/v/4hYI7Fo8/file.html
www113.zippyshare.com/v/S2G9tJUQ/file.html
sendspace.com/file/ypmahz
youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this Phantom Blood?

I knit, too, so I like this panel.

This guy actually tried to rob Superman ? Hilarious.

Save that one for the filename thread
What's this from? Also nice trips

anyone got supes stealing Guy Gardenr's ring by will alone?

>What's this from?
short story from Superman 700

The chauffeur is thinking exactly that.

Rip Harambe.

Thats a nice page

Disappointing Superman must be the worst feeling in the world.

Harambe's gone berserk! But we can't expect the capes to kill him, especially Superman. Put out a hit on the gorilla. Make it look like an accident.

Fuck you superstoop! Get off the stage and go back to Krypton, ya flying faggot!

Is this an actual screen grab from the S:TAS or from JL/JLU or is it from the comic book tie-ins, because I've only read the first ten or so of those that comprised the first trade collection?

That's a screencap.

say what u will, but superman: earth one is awesome

oh shit what

noooooooooooo

just post the first page next time

my favorite

fuck

Ah, those feels...

I see your feels and double down

one of those bullets should be labeled "facts"

kek'd very hard. More like this, if you have them.

This could just have easily been about Krypto, you know.

srsly guys, if u guys havent read the earth one series, fucking do it, its surprisingly good. batman: earth one is good, but superman earth one is GREAT

This looks interesting whats it from.

I've read all three. Except for the artist always drawing Clark looking off to his side, I really liked the art in the first two. The story itself leads a lot to be desired, especially Parasite as a main villain and the overuse of Zod. Since JMS won't be working on comics/GNs, there will likely be no follow-up as to Ms. Luthor, etc.

It's a 'lost' script that Gaiman wrote when he was still doing work for hire for DC. Mark Waid was editing Action Comics Weekly at the time and that's what it was written for, so it was meant to be a team up story. Legend of the Green Flame. Give me a second and I'll mirror an HQ scan for you (same quality as the jpeg you looked at here).

looks like he's taking a selfy.

Cool thanks user

Green Lantern - Superman - Legend of the Green Flame (2000).cbr
www31.zippyshare.com/v/ROz8CnKc/file.html

i heard he's writing the flash, and i havent read a good flash story in a while. i like the stories desu, i thoguht there was a good amount. the african warlord part was my fave desu

he is, its a variant cover, they have different themes every month

Thanks user

Well thats certaintly not the cover i was expecting

The introduction makes me sad that action comics weekly was a flop but the story sounds interesting.

Grant Morrison is writing a Flash story, they are going to call it Multiversity, Too but it's not really going to be in the same vein as those, as far as I understand, although not sure why because Flash is important to those and to the whole hypercrisis stuff he likes to write about.

Apparently, it's a story that he's wanted to do a for a while that DC wouldn't let him do in the regular books.

I liked those last 2 panels i have never seen meta so bittersweet.

Still great story and a shame the timing fucked it over so much.

For the folks who are curious about these.

Superman - Earth One Vol. 1 (2010) (digital) (Minutemen-PhD)
www74.zippyshare.com/v/4hYI7Fo8/file.html

Superman - Earth One Vol. 2 (2012) (Hul-konnen-DCP)
www113.zippyshare.com/v/S2G9tJUQ/file.html

Superman - Earth One Vol. 3 (2015) (webrip) (Windbreaker-DCP)
sendspace.com/file/ypmahz

If you mean the GL/Supes team up, I liked it because Mike Allred did the art. He needs to do more Superman stories.

>Supes is so based he BTFO's Sup Forums in real life
Haha, get cucked, faggot.

Get fucked, Hillaryfag.

triggered :)

I'm sorry i triggered you. I'll check my privilege next them.

Batman is a cunt

nobodys talking about privilege but you little boy. make sure you crop this reply out when you post this screencap to your safe space the_donald :)

>supporting a felon.

>it's about being inspired
>so I'll create a Big Brother satellite that will invade everybody's privacy for their own good
>at least it's better than forgetting 10 minutes

super cunt

I never mentioned Hillary kid, you did. All I did was insult your fake tan grandpa fuck fantasy. Sorry for upsetting you. :)

lol i wasn't even the same guy. Stay assblasted, though.

>kid

Only kids call other people kids.

only kids support drumpf :-)

Things Trump and Obama first term elections have in common...

>People are trying their hardest to dig up anything they can on them. Trumps last name. Obama being Kenyan.
>People saying they're going to cause the end of the world.
>People saying they're Hitler

I'm not even supporting him, but I love how upset people are getting without even realizing the irony.

also

>Only kids support *insert candidate*

The "Drumpf" thing is mostly a joke.

While I think Trump is horrible, I don't think he's Hitler. I don't even think he really wants to win the election. I think he's an egotistical con man who's doing all of this as a publicity stunt, and being the runner-up will be good enough for him, especially since he wouldn't actually then be responsible for running the country.

>Supporting a fraud

>marvel_writes_superman.jpg

All those things can be said about Hillary, too.

oh, come on, you have to see the similarities.

Make germany great again!

these filthy foreigners are ruining our country! get rid of them!

riles people up over ethnic tensions.

talks about how cool it is to commit warcrimes like killing non-combatants and using torture and atom bombs.

Less Sup Forums, more Superman.
1/2

2/2

I DIDN'T COME HERE TO FEEL, YOU ASSHOLE

youtube.com/watch?v=BIaF0QKtY0c

Search Superman on youtube. What the fuck is the first video?

Superman poo surprise eggs?

Elsa cheating on Spider-Man with Superman?

SUPERMAN's Top 11 AWESOME Punches Ever! by CLARK KENT

seriously, what the fuck.

its a "kidtuber", or whatever they're called. They push out dozens of videos a day for children. Basically long playlists of videos that young children can sit down and watch, sort of the same role as childrens tv shows. If you ever see those toy review type videos that have like billions of views, it's the same thing. Just young children on ipads or phones or whatever searching keywords like frozen, elsa, superhero, toys, things like that.

Maybe that description sounds a bit insidious, but like I said it's basically just the internet/youtube version of childrens television shows. Since so many people don't have cable anymore, or even if they do kids dont really give a shit about it, these youtubers are just taking the role of a blues clues or yo gabba gabba or the like.

Bump

There is a similar dialogue in The Boys. Guess Ennis likes to make a point

Who is The guy punching Superman?

Ennis gets Superman more than Zack Snyder.

lol

I wouldn't mind if this did get adapted into the films.