The government can literally tell you what to think when you're at your computer

This is the final redpill. I don't know the specifics of remote neural monitoring (RNM), but it can both monitor the speech activity in your brain with electrical signals and produce vibrations through your electronics that mimic the timbre of thoughts spoken aloud in your own head.

This means that what you hear from the government not only sounds like a voice, but it sounds like your voice and your thoughts, coming from neural activity from your brain (remember that electrical stimulation happens too). This means the government could effectively make you think "I want to kill myself to be quite honest, family" and you would believe completely that you just thought and desired that:

>For purposes of electronic evaluation, electrical activity in the speech centre of the brain can be translated in to the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the auditory cortex of the brain directly bypassing the ear. This encoding helps in detecting audio communication. It can also perform electrical mapping of the brain's activity from the visual centre of the brain, which it does by bypassing the eyes and optic nerves, thus projecting images from the subject's brain onto a video monitor. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualised and analysed. This system can, remotely and non-invasively, detect information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 millwatt electromagnetic emissions from the brain.

Only weak minded inviduals can be brainwashed like that

People can read your mind through earphones too.

Don't be retarded. That makes zero sense. Do you have any proof of that at all?

bump

wow great source, leems segit

Or, you know, they can just type it out in a thread

I want to kill myself to be quite honest with you family.

is this why i went to that "you're the girl in the next image posted" thread on /h/ and pretended i was getting bent over a bathroom sink and fucked hard?

So the government is telling me to remove kebab? Because that's what I'm thinking about.

Heck maybe Obama's not too bad.

kek

>not too bad
Enjoy being the next McVeigh, etc. Because that's what "based Obama" is suggesting to you.

>can mimick the timbre of non existent sound
Weeeew laaeeds

the government is pretty bad at controlling me, unless we're all controlled by racist CIA agents.

Anime is an inoculation against this. The insincere, forced feelings made by govt V2K technology can't match the spiritual voice generated by pure Japanese culture. This is why Sup Forums's Sup Forums board represents the last bastion against total control. Only we carry the last song of human spirit in our hearts.

why her lips always look crusty as fuck in every photo?

like if you kissed her you'd lose three layers of skin?

OP why did you skip on your meds again?

I dunno but thanks for Correcting my Pepperinos, senpai

they deter most predators, the turkroach is a crafty creature

i want her nonetheless

Thinly veiled b8.

Daily reminder that this tripfaggot is an Evangelical philosophy major who became a fake Christian so he could nail a girl saving herself for marriage. She friendzoned him.

No, I think he took the "meds".