Reminder that Rick and Morty is pure Sup Forums-tier

"look how smart and edgy we are" the show

yeah pretty much Sup Forums

Why does monty want to rape and fuck everyone in the world?

I unironically enjoy the show and especially love the commentary

>directly addresses Sup Forums
>often shits on reddit
>trolls Sup Forums
>the constant and excessive pedophile jokes around wanting to fuck Summer

A lot of the hate is because Sup Forums is just as retarded as reddit but in the opposite direction; reddit loves it because they're so fucking retarded they think its le super smart, and Sup Forums hates it because they're so fucking retarded they think it tries to be le super smart.

Fight me you contrarian faggots.

>Family Guy Multiverse: the show

>thinking family guy invented multiverses
>thinking this shit criticism is clever enough to keep reposting

Yeah I think family guy created Multiverse, good one. Guess what? You still watch cartoons, faggot.

It is a good show, but I doubt they are gonna be able to resist dedicating the entire series to trump and will probably nose dive the quality.

Wow, This is hella EP*C! Wabba Labba Yabba Dabba Doo xD

>Thinking that being a cum-gargling faggot is helpful to anyone

>I think family guy created Multiverse
you seem to be implying it since they're the only common thread between that family guy episode and rick and morty
>You still watch cartoons, faggot
yes, that's right, your taste is very refined and mature because you don't like cartoons. how can us brainlets even compete?

What kind of cereal do you prefer with your cartoons?

it would be helpful to whoever's cum i was gargling, at the very least. unlike your posts, which do literally benefit nobody
what kind of cognac and fedora do you prefer with your very mature shows for euphorically intelligent people?

Bonalg Grongf BTFO!
buy my shirts btw

>still being this assblasted

>still having nothing to say but UMADBRO? XD
surely no one will notice your woefully inadequate shit-talking game now!

>mom I'm winning an argument over cartoons on Sup Forums, look
you unironically reek of reddit

He is right though. You do seem absolutely assblasted over a cartoon.

Stop with the FUCKING Reddit talk you faggot. You are the one ruining the board and the show.

FUCK OFF!!

us true channers would never defend reddit and memey, amiright Sup Forumsrother?
i'm sure if you try hard enough you can find a safe space where nobody is having scary mean arguments and everyone just agrees all the time

He's not wrong. It's 2005 Sup Forums-tier humor and we've all grown beyond it.

>high blood pressure

2005 Sup Forums > 2017 /poltv/

Luckily the show was in production so long it predates drump

>"true channers"
t. somebody who found Sup Forums after 2010

I really dislike the art style the voice actors are shit they always stutter and the dialogues are almost the same Rick burns and stutters and morty can't speak and always screams

They really don't seem like those sorts of people. Rick is outright sexist and they even had that subtle jabbing at the middle east.

>summer has to wear a burqa to stop herself from being raped by out of control savages

whatever you say, reddit

AH yes, beyond into "cuck" and "blacked" and "capeshit" and "reddit"

Superior funnies going on here m8

there are also people with huge simpsons, family guy and south park tattoos, often doing something illicit

Una vela...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

haha look his name spells Adolf