Been playing ep 1 of Telltale Batman and this happened. Who the the fuck decided to make the Penguin hot?

Been playing ep 1 of Telltale Batman and this happened. Who the the fuck decided to make the Penguin hot?

This is my favorite Penguin, by far.

They want the Gotham crowd.

Gotham did it first

The fuck? He doesn't even have a beaky nose. How is he a penguin at all?

Can't wait for him to get the limp. I actually like the series. Interesting take in things.

Eh. I don't find Gotham's Penguin to be hot. But that's just me.

poor taste tbqh

>Big Bad will cripple Oz making him waddle like a penguin
>in a form of irony, Oz becomes fat and lazy like the people he despises the moment he comes into power and looks more like his grandfather/father
>we find out that Oz's dad didn't kill himself and he turns out to be the big bad and is the real Penguin

Agreed, he looks really dorky and stupid. But that's obviously what they're going for.

The fangirls that ship him with Ed would disagree.

Where's my Superman or Flash game Telltale?

Gotham Ozzy would probably not look that good by the time Batman is active. Just needs the limp and some fat.

He's had the limp since like episode 2 of that series so he just needs to get fatter.

honestly I'm bugged more by how different Carmine Falcone is from the comics

The thing that bugs me the most is how I always have to think of Archer when I see Bruce.

That's not Cobblepot, that's the dude from Uncharted.

No depiction of Falcone has been accurate aside from the Year One animated movie.

They're clearly setting him up to be the Joker.

>playing Telltale
That was your first mistake

he has had the limp since like the first ep

It's really fucking weird, he's basically Gotham Oswald combined with the Arkham City one. I like the accent, but I can't get over pretty boy Penguin. I guess I could see him get fat from profits and get banged up in a fight.

I kept having that problem as well

even there he feels off

Been that way since Arkham City. This one looks a bit less spot on than then though.

Penguin's always struck me as a 'dark reflection' of Bruce as opposed to Batman. A self-absorbed aristocrat who uses violence and money as a salve for his emotional / ego issues.

Telltale seems like they're just taking it even further with the street fighting angle, and I love it. If Bruce had just burnt-out, I could see him being a lot like Oz.

How about if we get Bear Mode Penguin. Fat and Swol.

I don't really want him to get handicapped.

Seeing his coat flap around while he fights and showboats is great.

Yea the Waynes and the Cobblepots started off in similar positions but the Cobblepots fell to the corruption that plagued Gotham and the Wayne family did their best to fight it.

Didn't they lose their fortune trying to one up the Wayne's? I just want to see Oswald in a tux, guys supposed to be a parody of high class society.

Penguin shouldn't be a bear, he should be a penguin: short and long nosed, often dressed in a suit and walks with a waddle.

>Superman Telltale game

It's too good for this world, user.

So I'm assuming Scarecrow is going to pop up given the shipment. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if Joker is crammed in this

Well given they say the man that plugged the Waynes needed mental help I can see that.

Right, so an endless stream of Batwank until the end of time because WB thinks he's the only character that can move merch? Wish I could say I was surprised.

When you stop whining, so never

Ok, are we just gonna ignore how fucking big Harvey is? Pretty Boy Penguin is fine, but Harvey's treetrunk of a neck freaked me out.

I'd rather they make a Question game.

Final villain is obviously Joker, right? I mean, when "psycho-active" nerve agent is mentioned, it's either Scarecrow or Joker.

I do hope to see Joker, but, at this point the plot with Falcone is a blatant rip-off of Arkham Origin's plot.

Anyways, I do like this Penguin, makes for a good re-imagining of the character, at least in appearance.

Harvey's never really been scrawny though, has he? But yeah, him being bigger than Bruce is a bit of a slip-up.

In Long Halloween and batman year one Harvey lifts, Gordon actually thought he was batman because he was so fit. But of course in this he is too big he should be the same size as Bruce

I think Telltale made Harvey a big guy because there's going to be a plot point where people begin to suspect that Harvey is Batman.

If you look through future episodes, you can see a picture of Oswald dressed much nicer.

Gay

It was I