Sup Forums's take on this?

Sup Forums's take on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXKlFplWCmA
youtube.com/watch?v=7jgbOECFhEI
quora.com/Why-was-the-New-Testament-written-in-Greek-rather-than-Aramaic-or-Latin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a Jew. Fuck off.

I wouldn't shake that filthy Jew's hands either. Based Muslim bro.

looks like two people

saged

Pretty EGY

This 30 seconds is all I've watched of the olympics. I want those 30 seconds back.

You mad bro?

Unevolved monkeys.

He'll probally get beheaded for losing anyway.

honour killing, as such.

>has actual facial definition
$20 says this guy isn't an Ashkenazi

kekekekekekekekekek

"Don't touch me filthy jew"

who won?

you and me both brother. What a fucking degenerate waste of time. Fuck globalism

>100 - 0

Go cry, crybaby

Butt-hurt faggot terrorist

Terrorist.

/thread

This. I want to know as well.

My money is on Iron Sheik.

Nobody talked about this on facebook, just your typical black lady swam shit. Now, imagine if this was a non muslim white person.

So I'm not the only one who finds the Olympics cringe-worthy?

Like whoopdeefuckingdoo some faggot from California is good at gymnastics why the fuck should I care?

mudslimes BTFO once again by superior zionist

filthy mamluk.

should've been banned from the sport.

Judo is a noble art and should be respected.

>Not giving at least a proper handshake with the athlete
Oh come on as much as I hate jews that's just not right

>Muslim bro
do die nigger

dude didn't even bow. zero respect for the sport. what a faggot.

It's fucking disgusting. He should be removed from the sport of Judo, he didn't fucking bow. What a shitstain, he should be stripped of his belt, because he obviously learned fucking nothing about the philosophy of judo.

What a fucking cunt bringing politics and religion onto the mat.

Judo is based

Back in december Teddy Riner was on a plane with me when I went to Bora Bora.

Being a burger I had no idea who the fuck he was but the nig is 6'8" and 289 pounds so I could literally tell he was famous for something just by looking at him.

Israeli, dunno if he medaled though

Some entitled fucking brat mud person keeping up with the status-quo

the bow is good enough, it's Judo.

Shaking hands is a European thing.

Would you bow to the guys who flew the planes into the twin towers?

In his defense, he probably would have been legally required to have his hand chopped off for touching a jew

>Jew detected

Glad that muzzie fuck lost. Leave politics out of sport.

From one perspective...
Bowing or shaking hands with the Israeli could get him killed, kidnapped, tortured, or arrested.

That's how it goes over there.

If he got caught doing something like bowing he could be accused of being Mossad or something like that. Israelis do need to understand this... Muslims publicly chilling with them could get the Muslim in trouble.

Go kill yourself with a bomb vest, mudshit.

kek

I wouldn't engage him in the Olympics, either.

That Jew looks pretty cool...

Dirty mudslime with no class

You guys are pussies.

Denmark legit considers boycutting the entire olympics every time the host nation has broken human rights.

This guy was standing in front of a person representing a nation that he thinks has killed millions of his people. Perhaps even had several family members who were killed by them and you think that he is disrespectful?

If they can't fully participate in the Olympics and want special rules then they need to GTFO and fix their country.

>Bowing or shaking hands with the Israeli could get him killed, kidnapped, tortured, or arrested.

>That's how it goes over there.

Then you shouldn't be allowed to go to the fucking olympics.

Criminally underrated. Have a (you)

He's way too muscular and confident looking to be a true jew.

They probably imported him in because they're greedy for jew gold medals

If he honestly felt that then he shouldn't have gone to the Olympics.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=WXKlFplWCmA

go kys muzzie lover

You leave politics out of sports, you backwards pig fucker.

If they should be implementing sportsmenship anywhere it should be at the goddamn Olympics. Dude should be thrown out of the sport and have his record removed if he has one
>Tfw mudslime literally showed the world how much he hates jews
>Liberals will still defend them

The Jew got an ippon. You win instantly if you flip a bitch.

Too soon, user, too soon.
I'm still trynig to get over it.

>implying he had a choice in the matter at any point in time

I agree with you Denmark.

The fact is that this man was hosted and one should never let politics interfere with sport. If he really wanted to show this man a thing or two, he should've wrecked him within the rule of Judo and called it a day.

>flag
>Mel Gibson's father detected

Unprofessional, but also understandable.

Mudslimes have no honour.

I thought Egypt government was paid off by America? Aren't they cool with Israel now?

>implying he didn't
He spent all his time practicing Judo. WTF did he think was going to happen? And if his life is in danger he could have asked for asylum. He did neither. As it stands he's a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jgbOECFhEI

>This guy was standing in front of a person representing a nation that he thinks has killed millions of his people.

So the clip was from the Special Olympics then?

He was getting death threats for merely agreeing to wrestle the Israeli. The logic is that it legitimizes Israel as a state.

How about Christians actually be Christians and not tolerate any heathen ideology?

For a long time arab countries didn't even want to compete against israel, because for them it is not a legit state.
So athletes conceded as soon as they were paired up against Israel.
Egypt delegation had to force athletes to compete against Israel.

Both parties are subhumans who need to be gassed.

There are many Christian Egyptians that are fine.

I support the original unjewified bibles

>implying we have to choose one or the other

I don't like either of them monkey

Which one is the Jew?

edgyptian

I don't blame him.

I'd do the same in his situation.

I don't care about Muslim lives, but if I did, then yeah, I would refuse to shake his hand.

Honestly it would almost be offensive and disgusting to pretend like it doesn't matter that Israel is slaughtering innocent people.

We support the second testament which is based off of Greek Mythology and originally written and Greek then translated to English. Zeus = God = Odin and all are Aryan Superheroes.
quora.com/Why-was-the-New-Testament-written-in-Greek-rather-than-Aramaic-or-Latin

ITT: muslims are horrible but jews are worse

Then he shouldn't have agreed to wrestle with him and go fix his country. If you engage the guy in the Olympics you should be prepared to observe the sportsmanship required to be considered respectable.

Or be prepared to be called a piece of shit.

He refused to even bow. That's just a dick move.

Even Americans and Soviets shook hands in the Cold War days of the Olympics.

Judo?
More like judon'ttouchme m i rite?

>Pretty EGY

Kek'd hard, underrated post

Shouldn't have stepped into the ring then, should have just refused and got DQ.

You only agree to a sport if you come in with honor.

For how much Liberals hate meritocracy, the Olympics are the perfect example of it.

No point in watching it either as spoilers are every where because once again NBC fucked it up with delays.

lol get fucked you fucking muslim pig

>Says Jesus s boiling in semen

lol, sauce.

if you actually believe it.... I'm shepardi and I have to say that some Kabbalah scholars even consider Yeshua as the promised prophet. (for the madness of the ortodhox)

Should've bowed and shook hands, you can have political views without being a dickhead

This.

If he won he would have demanded that the Israeli observe sportsmanship. He was just being a piece of garbage.

I heard some did want him to go or compete because he was partnered against an Israeli.

Classless.

Doesn't matter what kind of blood feud you have, respect at the top level of your sport is tantamount.

A bit forced but still OK
Have a (You).

Beautiful Danish design.

>Israel is slaughtering innocent people.
>Mudslims
>Innocent
Nah mate. They deserve it, every single one of them. If you follow the Quran, you've made your choice.

>it would almost be offensive and disgusting to pretend like it doesn't matter that Israel is slaughtering innocent people.

I don't like kikes but bombing arabs is about the one good thing they do

Unless his family members were ipponed to death by the Israeli judo team then I don't see the relevance.

You're welcome to bantz at my table any day

A FUCKING TRANNY!

So what? He should have left it at home. But he decided to bring it onto the mat. If he's got a problem with it, politically, one way or the other, don't step up and shit all over the Olympics. Especially if you lose because no one is going to believe you're doing it for political reasons.

Why care about anything?

>There is litteraly nothing more shamfur than not bowing before/after a judo match.

I've competed in a few judo tournaments and i've seen butt hurt judges actually fuck people over because of this.

I'm talking from his perspective.

I don't give a shit about Muslims.

If you were Arabs, would you shake this guy's hand knowing all Israel has done to your people?

All Abrahamic religions are jewish tricks.

European traitors, kys.

His perspective means nothing. You go to the Olympics you act like a sportsman. Leave your Egyptian problems in Egypt.

They deserve to be disqualified and those they are representing banned for a period of time for allowing such a disrespectful person fight for them.

Israeli won Bronze iirc.