Really makes you think

Really makes you think

No it doesn't.

Shut the fuck up
sage

Fuck off

You can't really compare the two because all of Leto's scene was cut from the movie.

who's the one on the bottom?

I think it's Lane from Breaking Bad

The Punisher

MOM'S

I think it's an extra from Oz or something

Rick Grimes?

FRONK THE FRANK

His escapades on set will go down in history as some of the funniest shit I've ever read. Like dude you think Jack Nicholson ran around pulling pranks on his costars?

The motherfucker read a little about Heath Ledger's prep work for the Joker and missed the point of all of it. Ledger did serious research into mental illness and did things that stretched his own sanity to the breaking point. Leto read about that and thought he could get the same result by trying to be "edgy" and "Disturbing" and just annoying everyone around him in the process. Never examined how the Joker would actually behave and what motivations he might have. Just, "Imma jerk off into a condom and mail it to female costars. Man, CLASSIC Joker."

>Ledger did serious research into mental illness and did things that stretched his own sanity to the breaking point
And look where it got him.

>His escapades on set will go down in history as some of the funniest shit I've ever read
Must be nice being this easily amused

Only people of high intelligence can appreciate the effort and dedication of a man merely pretending to be insane.

Irony.

An Oscar winning performance?

Ledger died while making a movie for Terry Gilliam. Dark Knight had nothing to do with it.

What a shitty image, you must be really proud, OP.

Frank-It Frank

A perfect example of why this Joker is shit.