/got/general

The Ultimate Redpill Edition

Prev:

>tfw Sandra keeps outliving your favorite characters.

Who /Darkstar/ here

Yeah Jorahs gotta do something, given he's still alive in the show we know he's important.

Good thing too as he is my husbando

He the one who killed Oakheart right?

Bump limit is 310 posts, you mouthbreathing retard.
Why do you like him so much?

Here lad.

>D&D's (((plan)))

Is it possible meme lord Sandor is the prince who was promised?

>Ser Barristan "Biggest dick in the realm-y" Selmy died for this
Why did they do it bros?

Jorah exists just to suffer.

Nope.

I'm guessing she's going to be the sacrificial "shocking death" lamb next season. Her and all the other prominent characters with fuck all to do

That was Areo Hotah. Darkstar cut off Myrcella's ear and GTFO'd before Hotah could wreck him too.

No more frogfu after Sunday. I'm so despressed.

>Why do you like him so much?
Cause he's Darkstar and he's of night

He didn't, but he could have.

Cast

>Victarion
>Arianne
>Moroqqo
>Quentyn
>Gerris
>Belwas
>joncon

why is nobody relevant dying anymore? there's no shock value since like season 4

Why do I love Darkstar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Darkstar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the sands of Dorne, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the red mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Planky Town under the the name of "Greenblood Orgasm." The very nature of Darkstar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Darkstar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated. Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Darkstar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Darkstar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Darkstar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Darkstar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Darkstar, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Darkstar so much.

It's to bad Areo in the show got btfo by fucking sneks.

>Insert Monty Python skit where they have to go up and down the stairs constantly to give a weapon to a guard, until the third time where he gives a spear to a walker and walks back down, before the white walker looks at the spear, shrugs and starts fighting for the wall

>Darkstar is the most dangerous man in Dorne
You better like him too or he'll fuck you up

This, frankly a lot of characters in the show have worn out their usefulness. They need to get to killing off lots of people.

I've been waiting for this

What the fuck did I just read?

>What is Autism

>Missandei-Greyworm sex scene

Because they cut down on episodes, they can't introduce any new characters, thus D&D are stuck with what they've got

Why not? Don't you like our OC, user?
>>>/new/

It's not fucking fair, lad. He's still an absolute beast in the books.

>BTFO's the Titan's Bastard so hard with a stick, that GRRM can only describe it as "contemptuously"
>absolutely fucking massacres that faggot from the fighting pits by cutting off his head
>takes over Meereen while Dany is gone
>all while being a certified senior citizen

I enjoyed this post

NEWFAGS GET OUT

She'll be back to die a tragic death in a 2 minute scene dont worry

>Sup Forumss predictions were too hopeful

Dinklage wants to carry on picking up that easy money and those even easier emmy nominations.

Can someone explain what show Euron has done that makes him a villain?

1. He killed his brother. In Game of Thrones, unlike ASOIAF, kinslaying is not a big deal. His brother meanwhile was both an asshole and a terrible king leading the Ironborn into defeat. This was the proper course of action.
2. He was elected King. Yara claims he stole her crown, but in reality he was selected according to a completely fair kingsmoot. Afterword he did order the arrest and execution of Yara, but since she herself had announced her first action as queen would be executing him turnabout is fair play.
3. He ordered the construction of a large fleet. This has both improved the Ironborn economy by creating thousands of jobs, but it has greatly improved their strategic position by giving them an asset that compensates for their lack of manpower.
4. After Yara cut off his plan to ally to Dany, he chose the next logical option and sought an alliance with Cersei (and is the only character left in the series who remembers this is a feudal society where alliances are cemented by marriage).
5. He leads an attack on Yara's fleet, thus both destroying's Dany's naval capability, relieving the threat against King's Landing, and cutting her off from Dornish suppport. He bravely leads the assault himself and is able to capture Yara and Ellaria, both high level Dany allies and perfect for sealing his alliance with Cersei.

All of these are the actions of a rational, reasonable ruler.

Do you think he'll live long enough to knight his squires?

It really is summer.

>These are no ironmen, Victarion thought. They still fear drowning. "Get him!" one man shouted. "He's alone!" "COME!" he roared back. "Come kill me, if you can."

Why was he cut from the show again?

The worst part is how he gets run over by a bunch of cultist literally whos
>can carve new orifices in every kingsguard present during his departure like a hot knife through butter
>dies in the streets like a dog
REEEEEEEEEE

>disappears for an episode
>returns with howland reed who reveals jon's parentage
to hell with what the leaks say, this will happen

yeah because Euron's introduction took a lot right? fuck that, there's plenty of characters they can kill, like Varys, Missandei, Melisandre, Grey Worm or even one of the MCs like Sansa or Bran

Michael Fassbender would play a mean JonCon, but I'm still holding out hope of him as young Tywin in a Robert's Rebellion series.

but user he's scary and he kills women

>This has both improved the Ironborn economy by creating thousands of jobs
I have no face for this retarded statement

You're technically right, but if he is even half as bad as his book counterpart he is definitely a villain

this bitch can die too

>Finish watching a Game of Thrones
>decide to go to movie theater
>dress in my furs, boiled leather, and hauberk, befitting my status as a Northman
>fill my pockets with roasted capon, and Frey pie, in case i get hungry
>bring a skin of wine
>my mom drives me to the theater, but I pretend she’s a destrier since Ned Stark’s mom never drove him
>get in line to get my ticket
>speak in a clear and proud Northman voice
>the smallfolk distributing tickets clearly respect me, “Theater 3, ok?”
>”The North remembers!”
>witness what appears to be a Summer Islander accosting a fair maid
>realize she will reward me with her maidenhood for helping
>”Summer Islander, leave that chaste maid be. Are you of Jalabhar Xho’s tribe?”
>he looks at me confused: “Yo wat dis cracka talkin bout?”
>”You look strange without your feather-cloak, Summer Islander. Leave us.”
>try to keep up a brave face, but realize the pie and capon have leaked out of my pockets and are overflowing from my sweatpants
>”Yo dis cracka shit hisself!”
>Other Summer Islanders suddenly surround me
>Begin some sort of dance from their native isles, chanting “Woop there it is!”
>Not sure what IT is, I attempt to escape and summon my bannermen
>my cape gets caught on the door
>slam my head and wake up in an ambulance
>my mom is giving me a frustrated look: “No more watching Game of Thrones, user.”
>”It is known, mother.”

So are the unsullied going to march straight past the lannister army at highgarden or will it use stealth ships to reach casterly rock because its literally on the opposite side of the continent to dragonstone

>Ironborn Economy
They're Vikings user, their economy is raiding ships not building them

Because having a actual male character is not in fashion.

Only space for eunuchs, dwarves, cripples and strong independent women in 2017.

Is it worth watching just for the pussy eating?

A Robert's Rebellion series would be fucking great. Just the thought of being able to see Robert BTFO Rhaegar so hard his fucking chestplate explodes. Who should play a younger, fitter Robert?

WE! DO! NOT! SOW!

Grey Worm will die in the botched siege of Casterley Rock. Missandei will throw herself off Dragonstone in grief. Guarantee it.

Kys cuck

Eating vag is the ultimate cuck sex act. You literally eat another person's genital area for their own pleasure and none of your own

>literally killed by rich kids wearing masks
Someone gas dabid an dabnul, and re-do seasons 5, 6 and 7.

BTFOing the titan's bastard
>Mero wiped his sword on his breeches. “Who’s next?” “I am.” Arstan Whitebeard leapt from his horse and stood over her, the salt wind riffling through his snowy hair, both hands on his tall hardwood staff. “Grandfather,” Mero said, “run off before I break your stick in two and bugger you with—” The old man feinted with one end of the staff, pulled it back, and whipped the other end about faster than Dany would have believed. The Titan’s Bastard staggered back into the surf, spitting blood and broken teeth from the ruin of his mouth. Whitebeard put Dany behind him. Mero slashed at his face. The old man jerked back, cat-quick. The staff thumped Mero’s ribs, sending him reeling. Arstan splashed sideways, parried a looping cut, danced away from a second, checked a third mid-swing. The moves were so fast she could hardly follow. Missandei was pulling Dany to her feet when she heard a crack. She thought Arstan’s staff had snapped until she saw the jagged bone jutting from Mero’s calf. As he fell, the Titan’s Bastard twisted and lunged, sending his point straight at the old man’s chest. Whitebeard swept the blade aside almost contemptuously and smashed the other end of his staff against the big man’s temple. Mero went sprawling, blood bubbling from his mouth as the waves washed over him.
Facing off with Krazz
>Khrazz laughed. “Old man. I will eat your heart.” The two men were of a height, but Khrazz was two stone heavier and forty years younger, with pale skin, dead eyes, and a crest of bristly red-black hair that ran from his brow to the base of his neck.
>“Then come,” said Barristan the Bold. Khrazz came.

>TFW Ser Jorah will Daenerys like Romeo&Juliet after she went mad
>tfw Bran will Warg into Daenerys

>I call it...Game of Thrones
Jesus Christ

Joe Dempsie

I miss Darkstar :'(

Nah there's too much forced emotional bullshit for it to be erotic in any sense.

>*blocks Brienne's path*
Move along, my lady, and nobody will get hurt.

Because
>The most beautiful woman in the world has urgent need of my axe.
Would somehow be problematic

They will use plot teleportation right next to the fortress and then get surprised buttsexed by a likewise teleported army.

Victarion

They're sailing around, obviously. They also have magic winds to teleport them into Casterly Rock.

If they can use camera fuckery to make Kit look like a normal sized human, they can do the same for big guy.

Seeing that Yara is practically a psychopath, given her utter inability to empathise with Theon's horrific torture, as well as her retarded war strategies, he's definitely the Ironborn's best choice.

there's none of that user, there's no explicit sex in this show

won't they euron'd?

He's gradually getting away Euron!

damn i never knew i wanted this until now

>"Then come."
>guy bumrushes him and gets instantly decapitated
Absolutely fucking based.

Who /godliestman/ here?

He is a progressive as well. Right up D&D's alley.
>Afterward he put their crews to death as well, saving only the slaves chained to the oars. He broke their chains himself and told them they were now free men and would have the privilege of rowing for the Iron Fleet, an honor that every boy in the Iron Islands dreamed of growing up. "The dragon queen frees slaves and so do I," he proclaimed.

>Darkstarposting

we back baby

Cast dwarfs in every other role to accommodate Hardy and it'll be a progressive hit.

Any good Darkstar art so I can make him my profile picture?

Who else is expecting an unsatisfying, cliche, pleb, feminist/""equality"" resolution to most of the GOT plots?

Winds of Winter Progress

I still have my folder intact

She won't be off our screens for long considering her background...

>The Seastone Chair should've been his when Balon died, but his brother Euron had stolen it from him, just as he had stolen his wife many years before. He stole her and he soiled her, but he left it for me to slay her.

>All that was done and gone now, though. Victarion would have his due at last. I have the horn, and soon I will have the woman. A woman lovelier than the wife he made me kill.

Was it autism?

>literally every single person in a position of power is a woman
>only male characters left are eunuchs, crippled, dwarves or zombies

Its already over lad, accept it.

>Dany dies
>Jon dies
>Stannis found and brought back to life by Melisandre
>Stannis guts her
>Stannis bitch slaps Cersei, dorne bitch and old tyrell
>Stannis is officially the KING
>MFW

10 bucks Euron steals Victarion's quote
>A lion may be fierce enough on land, but at sea the kraken rules supreme

Yes.

I expect what we've got so far; tumblr pandering that ends up being a parody of feminism due to writer incompetence.
The funniest part will be that none of them will be in on the joke.

I miss my wife as well, user.

Victarion is an utter fucking idiot, it's pretty obvious when you get his POV chapters. He's still a great character, but he's a borderline full retard.

Well, where did you think he got his retard strength from?

Very true. His chapters are still my favourite to read, though.