Should all Canadians be banned from Sup Forums?

Should all Canadians be banned from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–Israel_relations#Controversies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I think that's a bad idea

Well then what would you spend your time doing if we were banned? you're obsessed with us u fuccboii

Yes, all Chinese should be banned from Sup Forums.

Not unless you're going to put the gun in my mouth yourself

You need us more than we need you. Be nice.

Yeah it would go a ways to improve the board if we were banned from posting.

Problem is somebody else will just rise to the challenge to be the biggest cuck after we are gone. Maybe Germany.

no, just toronto. all the cuck posts come from toronto. a lot of canadians are good people, but the swarms of cucks in the GTA ruin it for all of us.

all Canadians should be banned from life

Yes. USA USA USA!!

I'm a proud American (first in Zika 2016) and they got to go.

How rude!

i know this is another circlejerk meme thread, but if you actually care about improving this board, then flags need to be removed. anyone who's been here prior to pol harbour knows Sup Forums is dogshit with flags.

We should have a sword fight to the death with ka-ta-nas. I don't care if I lose but killing you would be pretty sweet as well.

Fucking Japanese bringing the heat....

Somebody get a fucking leaf blower up in this thread.

There should be a simple litmus test.

A) are you white?
If no banned
B) did you vote for Zoolander for PM
If yes banned

cucknadians are retards and should be banned from earth

Who would make Sup Forums shit it's pants with rage?

No. Leafs are shitposters of peace.

Canadians are immersed in US news and culture, but are immune to the brainwashing and lies that it inflicts upon its citizens. We know the US better than it knows itself.

The US needs us. We are the Yin to its Yang.

Stop taking selfies, and we'll hold up the mirror that shows what you really look like.

shut up dumbum

I don't mind maple niggers, French Canadians can die though

sure thing

But how is this proven? Chinks WILL claim honorary Aryan status

Just ban Quebec, no one in Canada likes them.

wtv Alberta

I leave this here canada so you understand the memetic nuzle is pointed at us ..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–Israel_relations#Controversies

No, why the hell would we do that?
Keep telling yourself that :^)

fpbp

americans don't pass part A

alan baker sounds bro tier

Yes, Oh god yes.

Watch the quality go up. Even the CTR shills will have to leave because there are no more leafs left to support their proxies.

Ban Leafs entirely. All they contribute is a maple flavored shitpost.

Aye faggot, I alerted your tolerance police

suck some more american cock you uncle tom faggot

i hate self-hating canadians more than I hate americans.

I am paid to post from home and login to a proxy server where I can select a random or specified flag. Lately we've been given orders to stick with America/Canada and for whatever reason it seems we all pick Canada.

I am close to being apolitical and probably won't even vote. It's all about an income for me and I don't see any ethical or moral issues.

I used to lurk on /ck/ like 5 years ago so it is funny to think I'm being paid to spend time on Sup Forums, never thought that would happen.

Yes! Fuck them!

post proof

We are here to stay, brother.

It's okay guys I got this

FPBP

ouch

Why? I am not giving away my personal information or providing ammo that could get me fired.

We are now free to more-or-less discuss what we do in certain outlets because it encourages paranoia and further distracts people. It's really funny when you think about it - sometimes working in the open is more effective than being covert.

I worked for 9 hours today from home without getting dressed. It's a good gig versus my usual 9-5, too bad it'll end soon.

If you ask us, that's the must uncomfortable shit we've experienced these last 200 years

enjoy 2.007 .. NEXT !

You going to ever fucking ask to ban israelis? How about zionists? Of course not. This is why you hate us. Because we destroy your lies

Ya stay vigilent thanks a bunch in advance

Yes.

kek

thank for your support I dont feel alone any more !

Obviously.

Oooohhhh, check em

Canafags should make a 4CAN

>4CAN HA HA!! CAN, LIKE CANADA!! HA HA!! >Let's make 4can guys! Better than that STUPID American Sup Forums where they just picked on us for being better than them

If canada and USA went to war, I would be fighting for America so damn fast.

BAN THE LEAFS

Holy fuck. Right wing is weak. You're weak. They don't care about themselves or their communities. Just want their Tendies. Go freeze in the arctic

If you honestly believe that, the only "redpill" for you is a rope and tree fatality combo.

you want a cookie or something ? ?

>implying they wouldnt go on to use a proxy

youre new arnt you?

Your country is a shit hole you stupid brain washed fuck.
I wish my grandparents had chosen the USA over your barren frozen country of liberal lazy faggot cowards.

FUCK CANADA

JIDF paid shill clamdigger. Ignorant of history stupid assfaced edgelord meme machine twat. This fucking board is so transparent and boring. Nobody cares because if everybody died they won't know. Or they'll think they'll live so fuck it. Every post on this shit show kills the universe slowly. I don't think im ever going to come back here. Youre old ass lying serpents and an extreme minority. Drumpf is going to lose. If not we're all fucked in every way imaginable. But at least I was popular on a faceless pedophile board

Yea bud, hook it up.

VPN garden

Get the fuck out. My country? Why are you crying about it? Get off your ass and live in the atlantic. I dont care about your stories. Nice paycheque. Traitor. Hang yourself. You wish you wish? How about YOU DOOOOO? You make action? Leave. Aaaaaand fuck all of you

canadian autism is hilarious

Their brains literally break if you DO NOT love canada.

I KEK so hard at these fucking idiots.

Nice digits

Your post came through in chinaman writing. Proxy. Paid shill. Asshole goof castrated unfunny lying sheep

I FUCKING HATE LEAF POSTERS
THEYRE ALL LIBERAL SJW TWAT POSTERS
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for making these containment threads.

America should ave annexed Canada during world war 2...

Too many scripts eh

HA HA HA HA I love breaking the brains of canadian retards.

I'm like 99% of canadians, POOR.
I'm like 99% of the world. POOR

I'm not risking jail and lifetime ban from the USA. I give a shit if I go to jail or not.

Maybe if im right wing and edgy enough a big old man will suck me off and thank me for my hypocrisy

yes

Oh baby a triple!

What?

Yes.

those are Victoria Newland cookies made with love and a pinch of deceptions !

Why would you want a man to suck you dick? fucking faggot go fuck a dog you little bitch. I'll fucking smash your stupid head in cunt, fucking try me.

Fuck. Nuke us all. Oops they don't exist. I'll let you all go stew and be retarded and Fat. You don't need me. Ignorance is bliss I'll worry about myself. I don't care about you. You don't care about me. Nice little fucken hunger games society we're making like our boomer parents. Except there's only about 100K-300K who've EVER used this site and the broader generation is leftist like you wouldn't believe. Like even this board used to be. It's just a fucken contrarian hugbox and right wing is good for nothing. Godless heathens

Who said im right wing like you. Did i trigger you you fucking meme caterpillar? Fuck I wanna punch the head of every little mr fucken burns on this piece of clitoris

You're telling me to LEAVE
That costs money.
500K for a canadian to buy a US Green Card
IF I go into America without the proper paper work and caught, I go to jail in the USA, fined, then deported, than banned for life.
NOT willing to risk that.

Being an uneducated fuckwit canadian, you have no idea about anything beyonf "canaduh-gud"
Seriously, find a rope and tree.

No, because then we'd be the worst posters on Sup Forums

How about just the french canadians?

We need all White American men to impregnate White Canadian women to slowly turn their country into America.

Canadian Women cannot resist burgers and freedom

Im not reading your period leakage contribs

didn't mean to reply to you lol

Confirmed

Yes

Forgive them for they know not what they do

Cause you're a brain washed hoser faggot.
That's why.

Your country is absolute shit. It's crap. It's a frozen toilet.
You retards have 8 cities across the whole country, all near the USA border.

Being born canadian SUCKS
It's a god damn ROBBERY

Keep on posting its entertaining ! no argument fuckall ..

It is ALWAYS a Canacuck that posts that we need to get rid of flags. Bit ashamed of the country are we?

You win this time leaf.

Got anymore qt3.14s?

Here free patch for your travel .. its like a VPN but for backpack

Speak for yourself you fuckin leaf. You're talking to the red pilled Americans on Sup Forums, your message will never be viewed by the American public

AMERICA SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT DURING WW2 :^(

As long as you don't ban the greatest ally of literally every western (and some eastern) civilization, you can do anything.

You can have your board. I'll remember what you all really were. I been here about 5-8 years. It's time to go. What this is is like a tape player for cavemen. Quite the novelty and we can all mutually masturbate and face zero consequences and just hammer away missives and shitposts. Well I'm fucken tired of it. Home Depot and the apprentice bring you the presidency. The newest hit reality tv show cripes i cant do it. Anyways fuck this

Should Canadians be banned from Sup Forums
Canadians:
>Yes

sun tzu ~500 BC