IT HURTS!! 427: A Matter of Taste

What a brief and effective character arc

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/gd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At last I underatand.
Mark is Sup Forums.

Who's the blushing chick Pasq is talking to?

Ally's sister

I felt tears forming.
Fuck, I missed Mark so much

Goddamn

>Mark taking a shine to Trisssh
Out of all my ships, this wasn't one

Aw shit, Kim wants the Pasqy-D.

Sup Forums wishes it were Mark.

Hell doesn't seem too bad so far

True, but they go together so well.

Yeah, Sup Forums's way too unsocial to be Mark

>Mark goes full Sup Forumsmblr

Honestly, I can't even comprehend that.

I understand now, this comic has made it clear. I am literally Mark.

Kim, Ally's sister.

Add another to the harem.

>All the disgusting sex they would have

Aw shit. the Full Monty.

Can I get a crop of my waifu there?

>waifuing mark

Elder god level pick.

>the background of Mark noticing Trisssh isn't ducks
This is a load of bullshit, Gob

He's perfected Trisssh. But also, Trisssh is for Pasq.

Mark summed up how I feel about Trisssh perfectly, but he better not lay a hand on my waifu!

He has a way with words that I could only wish for.

So I'm guessing Pasq and Ally are about the same age as Kim now.

I think Kim might be a little older, but I don't even know where to begin looking for evidence. Pasqualo is just sufficiently pubertied up to get her attention now. There's a reason he had an ever-expanding harem. He's a qt.

Its good to have ya back Mark

Mark proving his superior tastes.

This might actually be the greatest webcomic ever made.

>Hell actually managed to do the vice overload irony torture on Mark

Neat.

But is it the new homestuck?

>"Down here in Hell I have committed centuries worth of depraved sexual lunacy in the blink of an eye."

HAW

No, things actually happen

> the guest comics are canon
tears of joy
they aren't stopping

He'd been rehabilitated, and then Trisssh just demolished all that progress with her presence alone.

Understandable.

She must be a semen demon, not a snek demon

Hell is going to be just fine for everybody, except for Pasqualo who suffers in mediocrity just as he did in life becoming a burden to his loved ones.
and It Hurts

Wait is Poop here? I haven't seen him.

He must be with Tubsy

> and ororeo

Poop should be with Tubsy. They will obviously get their own page(s) when they finally show up.

Just as one girl steps off the Pasqualo-express another one jumps right back on.

>as one girl steps off the Pasqualo-express
I missed the part where he and crazytits broke up

He's talking about Aurora.

I don't want Pasq to lose any more of his harem. It's dissolving at a phenomenal rate. Magma Spider's gone, Aurora's gone, Bartleby is reuniting with Rutherford, Stephanie's probably been on Frank's jock since they died, Trisssh is probably going to be domming Mark exclusively soon...

Where's the loyalty?

Finally mark got over that busted bitch allison

> he never got to fuck her eye socket raw

She's no longer busted enough for him.

I can't imagine Mark putting his junk in or on a female. Sure he talks about it a lot, but the most action I can see him getting is furiously jerk off while a girl kicks him in the gut. Consensually, of course.

Mark has good taste

Gob knows me better than I know myself, apparently.

Truly, the greatest tragedy of our time

Jesus Christ, that last panel.

shut up luckpunch

based
fucking
mark

Alright, so something about this strip holds the key to Pasqualo's ultimate fate. Aurora is crying because she knows but doesn't know, but what is it that she knows she doesn't know she doesn't know?

"One man Macy's day parade down your ass crack"

Mark just went from good to god tier taste

Poop is a gosh darned HERO. He went straight to doggy heaven. If you saw the movie you'd already know this.

Everyone gets to be happy in hell, except for Pasqualo.

It could have something to do with the person she temporarily looked like when she took her place in the dream. See below: THE CONSPIRACY.

It Hurts is actually a reboot of an earlier comic called God Dammit - read it here before continuing - gobolatula.com/gd/

That comic originally ended with Pasqualo returning to Earth after a timeskip - see gd037.gif through gd042.gif and gf044.gif through gd046.gif - but the author ditched everything after the climax. GD can now be interpreted as ending with Pasqualo being sent not to another time but to another Time - a cosmic reboot. But why would God just give someone capable of killing God another shitty life? Answer: GOD DIDN'T. GD Pasqualo wasn't rebooted into IH Pasqualo - he was rebooted into a girl named Jenny Penguin. Subconcious memories of the old universe resulted in her marrying her pre-reboot father. Her son takes after her, but since his life is shitty, he's become a rerun of GD Pasqualo. We've seen someone who seems to remember the old timeline - Satan. When Pasqualo declared his goodness, Satan mocked him for it, thinking he was the same god-killer he knew. And when Jenny declared he intention to kill God, his reaction shows he figured it out.

huh.
that actually makes a lot of sense
fuck

This became obvious when Satan realized who Pasqualo's mom was. He even said, " We have a lot of catching up to do"

>reboot leads to previous main character becoming the parent of the new main character in the new universe
Truly this comic is the new Homestuck

New reaction image

oops

>implying Dad is in hell
>implying Dad is truly dead
>implying God didn't float down to Earth and grab him while he was still alive and carry him up to become his new right-hand man

>implying Dad didn't get sent to hell
>implying he didn't see the highway to nothingness
>implying he didn't take it so he could feel the sweet relief of ceasing to ever be and never having existed with his shit wife and fag son

So I guess the trauma of being killed and sent to hell overrode the massive PTSD Trisssh was experiencing after being exposed to the Internet?

If dadsqualo never existed then his messages would vanish. Dude is living it up in heaven NTR'ing the hell out of his wife.

I don't suppose anyone on earth had the wherewithal to save gd043.gif, huh? I'm pretty sure that was a page of hardcore fuckin'.

> Reborn Pasq taking the D
I always knew that turd was a fag.

I'm sure she's still deeply troubled by the mysteries that lie between Chris-Chan's balls and ass, but for now she has bigger and meatier things to worry about

what is this art abortion even about anymore

What ISN'T it about?

>he died a virgin

We don't know whether or not he did the dirty dance off-camera.
If you had a harem, wouldn't you make use of it?

he didn't

the absolute madman

kek

PFFFFFT lol. I bet there's a gigantic arrow in hell that points out all the permavirgs.

Yeeaahh boooi

Of course he didn't. Pasqualo is nothing short of a a fucking disappointment over and over. Why couldn't her incompetent fuckwitt of a mother finished him off?

Then who else to motivate Pasq to get started other than the lord of all pervs, Mark?

Oh Gob, there will be fanfics. lewd fanfics.

draw requests?

Mark and Trisssh doing some extremely kinky things, of course.

Hey Gob, what was gd043.gif, anyway? Why isn't it up?

"Extremely" kinky? You mean like... handholding?

thisu desu

Yes.

My god you truly have made his life hell

Gob, can you tell me this much, and I don't think it's spoilers. Should I read your previous comic to get full appreciation of this one?

The whole relationship sequence between Pasq and Kirsten is really gross to me. I think at the time I thought there was humor to be had in them having sex but I think it tilted too much on the creepy side. As in, it's one of those things where it's OBVIOUS that it was made by a creep that just wanted to draw his characters bonin'. ;)
It depends on which one you mean. If you mean Erik the Juiceman I'd say no. If you mean GOD DAMMIT! I'd also say no. Please don't read those.

Gob! Gob!
How old was mark compared to the others if he's a pedo?

Ah don't be too hard on yourself - I'm pretty sure most every artist has done it before.

Now here's some real questions for you. How do you manage to make Mark's dialogue so fucking great every time he appears, and how can you so artfully capture my feelings for Trisssh in a single strip?