Alright Sup Forums, my gf told be she wants to fuck me in the ass with a dildo (her newest "fetich")...

Alright Sup Forums, my gf told be she wants to fuck me in the ass with a dildo (her newest "fetich"), I laughed at her face and now I'm thinking about dumping her, should I?

I should've listened to Sup Forums, she was always kinda liberal, I love her but this shit really made me so fucking mad, should I keep her or there's still hope to redpill the bitch?

I'm afraid she thinks I'm a beta faggot, wat do?

Rape her afterwards.

When she least expects it.

>wat do?
Post on and ask them.
Not here.

go ass to ass

You let her fuck you in the ass obviously.

Whoever remade that should kill themselves

Taiga is not a shitskin

Try it.

If its not your thing, break up with her

>POAST NUDES

Suggest that you get a second girl to join you guys in your session, and that she do the dildo thing to the girl. Say it's your fetish and if she doesn't respect that she's being intolerant and close minded.

Being ass fucked is actually pretty redpilled.
Do it, faggot.

Start off slow.

Fingering should be the first step. Starting off with something the size of a dick could be damaging to your anus.

There are plenty of guides on the internet on how to safely masturbate anally. I'd recommend reading some.

how big is the dildo?

Just have anal sex with her

What's the fucking problem dude

not an option
she doesn't give me the fucking nudes

Tell her "you first" then don't hold up your end of the bargain.

> canadiancuck
kek, just as expected

fuck her in the ass first as a show of authority

I don't actually get penetrated by anything.

I just care enough about other people that I try to avoid breaking their assholes with my dick.

Beat her.

I have never shoved anything up my ass before, so I feel your predicament, OP.
Tell her you got some sick ass hemorrhoids or something and that you'll wet the bed with blood harder than her during freebleed season and maybe she'll fuck off.

posting pics as proof

>looks at flag

Oh well lookie here ahmed, you guys are known for beating your wives.

My wife would never say anything like this to me. You need to have respect from your women or you are worthless as a man. If she wants to treat you like a girl you are nothing. You have to put her in the place.

You'll have to translate this into human for us OP. Also if it's not your thing then just tell her it's not your thing, or perhaps do a trade, let her fuck your ass and in return she'll do something extra kinky that you like. Don't do things that you despise though just because your partner wants you to, that's a good way to ruin your relationship.

2bh we could learn a lot from them

If you have to beat your wife for her to respect you, then you're a failure of a man to begin with.

fucking muslims, at least on this you're right, motherfuckers.

Rape her, she'll love it.

Negro, voce tem duas opcoes.

Ou voce se deixa ser enrabado ou elal vai achar outro pra enrabar. Eu a largaria. Nao de forma abrupta pra louca te incomodar, mas gradualmente

I'd keep her if you ask her why she wants to do it, explain to you why you don't want her to do it, and she truly accepts it.

Basically she feels comfortable enough with you to ask such a thing, and if she truly cares for you she will drop a fetish in an instant to be with you since there's more than just sex and fetishes to a relationship (both things are really small in comparison to the big picture). A relationship is full of sacrifice and if she's not willing to sacrifice this for you, well then she's not worth it.

Beating a wife is like beating a child, sometime some discipline is needed. If you are too nice you are failing in your role as a man, and letting women or children have their way were they should not.

Dump her
Or at least fuck her in the ass, while laughing at her stupid idea
No matter what you decide, post more kuruminha

makes sense to me

but this also makes sense to me

Teach her how to give prostate massages.

She wins because she got up into your ass.
You win because reasons.

While you are absolutely, 100% correct, Pakistanon, I think he means serious abuse. You might hit a child, maybe even hit him hard, but you'd never knock him unconscious or break bones. Same with women.

part 2

My voice is authoritative enough that I've never had to raise my hand.

If violence is the only way for you to get respect or have things your way, then you are simply proving how poor a communicator you are.

Hitting women is different than hitting a child, sure they will listen to you but in our western society, the woman will most likely report you to police.

Of course you have to know when to stop.

Violence is a last resort, but in this case, he has already failed considerably if she would even raise this with him.

You need better police.

well, i'm glad america fucked up your entire region, your people don't deserve to have a quite and nice life.

I have a nice life.

She asked if he would do something, therefore he failed in your mind?

God forbid they be able to talk about what they like to each other.

When a woman asks to strap one on and fuck your asshole, what she is really asking is if you're a man at all. A beating would make her happier. Honestly.

Yes, if she would even ask that he is a failed man.

Dump that bitch or let her tear your asshole up , you only have those two choices
>aquele sentimento quando não tenho uma namorada que quer me enrabar

Buy a fake ass and put it over your real ass.

Why even deal with women?
Why not hit up that paki boipucci?

tie her down and ride the strapon yourself to completion, come on her tits. No pleasure for her, all for you.
She gets to try out her strapon, you get to avoid feeling like a little bitch and get off good and hard. Everybone wins, except her.

bullshit.

just fuck one of her friends or sister. she will realize that she was wrong about you.

why would you hit the woman you love?

Open your ass and your mind will follow.

Why would you want a boy when you can have a girl?

Because he, like the Paki, have a misguided image of what a man is and resort to violence to compensate for their inability to have a mutually fulfilling relationship.

if you beat your wife, she wins.

Nah, you're done.

Move on and do better next time.

She certainly wins in court.