Kyle Chandler & Mackenzie Davis Are Being Eyed For Cable & Domino In DEADPOOL 2

comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/rumor-kyle-chandler-mackenzie-davis-are-being-eyed-for-cable-domino-in-a144527

thoughts?

I don't know either of these people, but I'm down for live action Domino.

I don't see it
Like, is it too obvious for the guy from Avatar?

guess so

NO PERLMAN NO BUY

My childhood is raped again.

Mackenzie Davis is like pencil thin.

a thin pencil

Maybe the pale skin would do it. After all, there's few things pale white skin can't fix.

I like Chandler and while I like the blonde as well, she is a flat chested waif and I feel like she doesn't fit at all.

and the sad thing is they already have a better domino.

>Mackenzie Davis

better get some prosthetic tits, and that dude looks fucking nothing like Cable, Cable is a Leifield character, you need someone that looks like a meatpuppet like John Cena to play him.

>not Kiera Knightley
why even live

That's what I said to a friend of mine when we went to go see Deadpool in theaters. I felt like she would have been a perfect fit for Domino.

You know who I think could play a good Domino?

>Pic related

I think Chandler could bring an everyman quality to the character that might be refreshing. Not a studio shill just respect the man

I like this guy in Bloodline.

Too old.

They don't look or act anything like either of them.

Davis is especially bad. Domino is the opposite of fidgety and insecure.

Chandler can do the stick up his ass military thing so its typical for whats looking like Deadpool's style. Every character gets turned into a one note with no nuance.

What is the criteria casting even uses? Just whose available and cheap?

I would like to see Domino. I'm dreading the idiot fan reaction and trolling about "hurr, she's just Black Widow in facepaint." though