Has the media ever been this blatantly antagonistic toward a presidential candidate?

Old fags, tell it to me str8.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k
youtube.com/watch?v=OqvYLNaMZCo
youtube.com/watch?v=75aNW3vrLPs
youtube.com/watch?v=mPIVI0CbCmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6zpN5uxis
youtube.com/watch?v=enb4tmwHRl0
youtube.com/watch?v=D_uvhsvPdEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the media hated obama first term and demonizes hillary all the time

The media has always worked to tear down candidates, it's just that with Trump it's taking much more work.

Look at R-money, he was moked relentlessly by the media for "binders full of women". Even libcucks look back at it and realize there wasn't much wrong, it was even a very liberal position.
Not that it matters anymore, since Romney already lost. And to take him down a peg only took that little, because he just sat there and took it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH sure budy

I wasn't around, but Barry Goldwater

Yes, look up daisy campaign.

just imagine what it was like back in the "good old days" when they were the only game in town.

Goldwater, probably.

Keep those lies to yourself

By giving him 3 billion in free attention for the brokeass antichrist and playing both sides

youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k

Only aired once

found a picture of you

Not that I'm that old, but I heard it mentioned that the media didn't like Regan either, but the race baiting thing is probably new. It seems to have been working wonders in Europe, Call the other guy Hitler and you win. Trump is getting hit hard with it, and if not for that he would probably be killing it.

It used to be much much worse. It only seems worse now because we have a multitude of alternative media sources that everyone has access to.

GenXfag here. They hated Carter after he defended Palestinians....I was little though, I can't tell you if it was comparable. In the last 30 years or so I haven't ever seen anything like this.

I would bet Nixon was the last guy that had it this bad.

I mean they spend 8 years shitting on GW then 7 years sucking Obongo's dick.

Trump is definitely the most vilified by the media, but not by as much as you'd think.

TOP KEK

Yes, the media has been shitting on candidates since Jefferson.

Shill detected.

tellin it to you str8

Might as well ask 'has a candidate ever been so shit, unqualified, shit, incompetent, shit and blundered his campaign like this before?'

Fuck off

Trump is suffering the worst. However Carter was demolished pretty bad, and they really went after McGovern.

I don't think it's been this bad ever before though. However every election has had a punching bag.

wew

Barry goldwater

They absolutely hated Bush. Really, really hated him. They weren't as vicious, though. Now it's republicans who are also in on the witch hunt. With Dabaya, the CNN was throwing fits all the time. He was so hated, I voted for him simply for being that hated. It was ridiculous. And when they elected him, whenever he would show up on TV, the stock market would sell off. I kid you not. I even made money by shorting indexes ahead of his appearances. It was silly.

ENOUGH
ENOUGH OF THIS SMUG FROG FACE
ENOUGH
ITS NOT 2015 ANYMORE I CANT TAKE ANYMORE NO MORE ITS NOT FUNNY

Barry dindu nuffins.

fpwp.

Jesus Christ.

I can see Russian from my window.

>ENOUGH OF THIS SMUG FROG FACE

They did ruin her. It wasn't even her quote, it was from SNL. She wasn't even that terrible. They went after her instead of McCain.

*See "Barry Goldwater"*

>manliterallydyingoflaughter.jpg

i cant take it anymore
this one is ok, the one posted already makes me rage

>Obama
Mostly one outlet
>Hillary
0/10 bait

His name was Ron Paul and we all used to be into him before we became raging Nationalists.

The media is hypocritical in their tolerance and support for Trump.

John Kerry was labelled a 'flip flopper' and it cost him the election.

Yet Trump flips, flops, lies, and flubs but he's allowed to remain because he is ratings gold for the media.

"Abraham Africanus the First"

One of many nicknames the Southern newspaper gave to Lincoln during the '60 election.

Go back to facebook inbred peasant

They never hated him that hard during the elections. The turn happened after Katrina IIRC.

Kerry was more scrutinized in 2004.

And don't forget how the media ridiculed Ross Perot.

Now, 25 years later, literally everything he said ACROSS THE BOARD and almost without exception has come to pass exactly as he said it would.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqvYLNaMZCo

youtube.com/watch?v=75aNW3vrLPs

youtube.com/watch?v=mPIVI0CbCmg

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6zpN5uxis

youtube.com/watch?v=enb4tmwHRl0

Ron Paul was never hated either. He was simply regarded as an irrelevance like the 3rd parties.

these memes have overstayed there welcome

she did say that and snl almost quoted her verbatim in a parody sketch which made it even funnier. she was a terrible candidate and so was mcaain the gop shot itself in the foot

youtube.com/watch?v=D_uvhsvPdEo

One of many videos that showed how biased they were against him. By your same logic, you could argue the media's only against Trump because they don't think he can win.

Katrina was the end already. His first TV appearances had the market immediately drop on sight. The media fucking hated him. By the time Katrina happened, everyone else was hating him as well. But he was hated off the get go. I didn't even follow the primaries, they all were terrible. But as soon as he was nominated, they started shitting all over him. He would have lost too if he didn't cheat in FL.

Donald Trump is a creation of the media tho.
They made him by giving him hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free publicity and now they're crying because he's biting back.
Trump wouldn't even be a thing if they'd all just stop legitimizing his campaign by covering it.
But Presidential election years only come around once every four years and they need their views so here we are.
There's legitimate news that needs airtime but all anyone wants to hear about is what stupid shit Trump said today.

media criticizing a black man. They didn't even do that to the one that killed a reporter on live TV.

No, that one she actually didn't say. She couldn't find some country like Germany on the map, but that statement wasn't hers, it was SNL's. You can even google for it. You just think she said it, and she didn't. I agree McCain was horrible, they treated him with kid gloves, though. But that fact that you KNOW she said it is a testament to the quality of propaganda.

Not since this man.

John adams got shit on hard

>Now, 25 years later, literally everything he said ACROSS THE BOARD and almost without exception has come to pass exactly as he said it would.

> youtube.com/watch?v=OqvYLNaMZCo

I don't remember everything he said, but I remember the "giant sucking sound" line, and he was absolutely right with that.

The above link is well worth a watch.

Perot describes the whole job-export racket concisely -- and things are indeed coming to pass exactly as he said it would.

He was a businessman, and Trump is a businessman. It's interesting seeing Perot pinned between the two globalists, and now Trump is up against a seemingly monolithic globalist establishment.

It is so clear that globalism is destroying the country, while making a few at the top rich, and those rich in turn making the politicians who empowered them rich also.

And the media? Well, they need the super-wealthy backers too, now that the internet has wrecked their business model. Thus Carlos Slim and the NYT, and Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post.

It's a crazy situation.

Whatisname wrote that "What's the Matter with Kansas?" book, about conservatives supposedly voting against their own economic self-interest.

Now you have a majority of the country, seemingly - i.e., Hillary's supporters - blithely voting against *their* economic self-interest. Seemingly hypnotized.

It's a sad state of affairs.

>Jon Stewart

Yeah, no. That's just ultra left trash, not journalism.

This guy is the biggest circlejerk ever. Ultimate globalist good goy.