I have a question for you guys Sup Forums. With women making strives in every academic field...

I have a question for you guys Sup Forums. With women making strives in every academic field. Graduation rates in college are now 60% women and 40% men. And with movies like ghostbusters that try to produce an image of women where they can be fat unattractive super heroes and a very small percentage of lead male roles being fat unattractive men I would like to ask you guys a question. Are men being held to a higher standard than women to the point we are now disadvantaged as a whole. Pic slightly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men have been held to a higher standard than women for all of history. Society expects more of men. That's why it's called HIStory

False etymology but your point is correct.

In almost all relationships the man

>is taller
>is stronger
>is smarter
>is more useful/helpful
>makes more money
>spends much more money and is expected to
>is expected to have a car
>is expected to have a house
>is expected to have a good future lined up

The woman just has to be average looking and show up

>I don't workout or take care of my body but my man better be 6' and sexy
>All I do is watch Netflix all day but that's the last thing I want to do with a guy. That's boring, it's my man's job to make my life interesting
>I don't have a job but my man better have a good one
>Don't ask me to cook for you. I'm strong, independent, and I stay at home all day and don't work but you shouldn't expect me to cook or clean up after you. I'm not your maid. That's what your money is for.

Bruh you watch to much TV

>spends much more money and is expected to
wrong. women spend 80% of a households money

NEET life, faggot. leech until you can leech no more. there is nothing good about America. leech off its carcass.

Men have always been held to a higher standard because men are typically better at almost everything.

t. Jamaal Blackman

And this is why I'd rather just beat off every day

This is true, however, I am all of those things and I don't settle for a women who is "average looking and shows up".

For me to be with a woman, she needs to be fit, she needs to have goals in her life, she doesn't need to have the career and the full time job yet, but she needs to be aspiring to do so. She also needs to have bangs. I won't even speak to a girl if she doesn't have bangs. She also needs to be completely submissive to me. She can be dominant to everyone else in her life, but if she doesn't submit to me I will never consider her.

She also needs to be 18-24 years of age. I tend to go for 18-20, but make exceptions for 22-24 if they are very feminine and have their life together.

Just because you beta lords will accept 25+ year old women with no goals who are overweight and unhealthy doesn't mean the males who worked to make themselves the best they can be have to.

>Hey hon here's your glass vase, orange juice, Nutella and cheese wedge, let's watch the notebook and talk about that co-worker you hate

Also pic related: I meet girls through online dating since it's the only way for me as a 27 year old to get in contact with 18-22 year old girls. The average female on the site has a profile like this regardless of what dating site you use.

These women routinely get betas to spend money on them and take care of them. If any of you even remotely consider a woman like this, even if its just for sex, you need to rethink your lives and understand your degeneracy allows women like this to exist. Raise your fucking standards and females will be forced to better themselves.

>Graduation rates in college are now 60% women

They are grduating meme courses

>Gender Studies
>Womens Studies
>LGBTQPDR+++ :(++ Studies
>Art Therapy
>Black studies
>Liberal Arts
>Post Colonial Studies
>Art History
>Sequential Art
>Fashion Design
>etc.

JUST

>>All I do is watch Netflix all day but that's the last thing I want to do with a guy. That's boring, it's my man's job to make my life interesting
This right here is so fucking frustrating. The average woman is a hollow shell and you're expected to be the one to fill the void. You have to have hobbies that she can latch onto, beliefs that she can parrot, money that she can spend, friends that she can become friends with and put into her beta orbit so that she can fuck them the second you start disappointing her. Meanwhile the girl can be the most disgustingly basic instagram bitch and you're expected to be fine with it.

>Tierd

what a gem

Stop giving women like this ANYTHING. By being a beta and having such shitty standards you give these degenerate females legitimacy.

>I meet girls through online dating since it's the only way for me as a 27 year old to get in contact with 18-22 year old girls.
lmao

>Households money

So the mans money bascially

Online dating sucks in general.

hah im way bigger than that dude lmao gimme dat dere pump tbqh

m8 I can get girls my age to drop their panties in an instant. I just refuse to settle for anything used up. Girls 18-22 are at the age where they haven't experienced everything yet and they still have a lot of firsts to experience with you. Even in this age range a lot are already used up. You have to be patient to find the rare and few good ones.

>I just refuse to settle for anything used up.
So then why are you resorting to online dating? That's not logical, mVIII

It does unless you're a good looking male who is established in life. If you are it's extremely easy to get laid. Still highly difficult to find a suitable female for building a life with.

But you can't even see how big his dick is....
What if it's only like 6 inches? No about of abs and breakfast in bed can make up for a short dick.

Because I go for girls who are 10 years younger than me. I have met a few nice girls through online dating. If your life is straight you can meet people who aren't used up degenerates.

6 inches is short?

remember, what is also pictured is that house/condo that is paid for by the man

>m8 I can get girls my age to drop their panties in an instant

Top kek

>Are men being held to a higher standard than women to the point we are now disadvantaged as a whole.

Of course they fucking are. Just look at what affirmative action has done to white guys trying to get into good colleges.

I get teased all the time for my 6x6.

Aussie has it right.

>I have B-Cup titties and a loose vigina from when I fucked Jamal when I was 20, so my man better not have an average penis. 6 inches is small

my wife is 8/10 despite being somewhat overweight because her face is awe inspiring; when she wears a sundress she brightens everything and the way she watches the kids and takes care of them in her loving way it makes me feel so fucking lucky

she's a great mom and she keeps all the social workings of the household cranking along

she keeps the home tidy and makes the situation comforting for me so i can get my work done

based on what you wrote, i doubt you've ever had a satisfying relationship with a great woman, and that is sad

All that shit you just listed and the anime pic is why you and I both know you're single and a virgin.

>Graduation rates in college are now 60% women
lol.

graduating in womens studies with 200k in debt.

of course the kike universities are making sure they graduate in 5-6 years to take all of those sweet loan shekels.

My wife was like this too. Then came the accident and now she's dead and my life turned to relentless grinding insufferable garbage.

Advice: buy a Volvo. Hell, buy a Sherman tank.

>Households money

Nice try schlomo

but everything he said sounds like it applies to you.
>man make money
>women stay home, raise kids

Of men aged 20-25 24.6% of them are virgins. Of women the same age 6% are virgins. Men are beginning to completely check out of relationships in pursuit of their own careers. This is a big problem within my generation because women expect to be catered to and pampered and expecting your wife to be a caretaker at home is now considered sexist. I would consider being a stay-at-home dad that takes care of the house but absolutely 0 women are down for that. I don't want a stranger raising my kids. I envy your homelife user.

The who ironic joke about the "gender wage gap" thing is that it only exists because men quite literally have to go out and earn a decent wage if they want to be perceived as worthy by women

women have no such catalyst and can therefore choose if they want to make money, or not

>Of men aged 20-25 24.6% of them are virgins. Of women the same age 6% are virgins.
Source on this? Just for future reference.

This shit right here is why I don't WANT another girlfriend, being around modern women is absolute fucking torture unless you're balls deep.

The worst is trying to talk to them, the only things they care about are themselves and what people with fame are doing.

I'm sorry, man. Stay strong.

>a woman spends 80% of a man's money

sounds about right

lol, married fag her

>my wife is taller
I'm stronger
>she's smarter
>I'm more helpful around house
>she makes more money
>she sponds more
>she has 2 cars, I own 0
>she owns the house
>she has a good future lined up
>I watch the kids and cook

I'm above average looking and all I have to do is show up and keep her happy

I think relationships are more dynamic than Woman vs. man. there is equity in relationships... my wife and I are both about equal overall but we both have different strengths. she has the drive to have a career, I'm better with kids. she makes more money, I let her use me a her real life ken doll. we are both pretty happy.

He made it up. In almost every survey or study, young men are more likely to have lost their virginity than young women.

good luck on your impending divorce

Source on this?

>can not or will not cook for you
That alone is a deal breaker.

I learned that after my first ho.
I lift, girls like me, and people give me names like "hulk" or "He-man.
However, the time, money, and energy that women expect out of you in order to make them your "princess" is now bein beyond any of my desires.

>With women making strives in every academic field

>magic brain power out of no where because you didn't use it
Just like the baby in Yu Yu Hakisho where he is actually really powerful, but he's storing it all in his pacifier to use as a weapon

Magic mirror on the way, who's going to get fucked hardest of all?

I also made my claim up.

I mean all of them are pretty achievable except the taller part

>inb4 manlet

Sauce: theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/02/less-sex-please-were-millennials-study

Summary of da sauce: I'm reading a study through an article, so perhaps something is lost in translation, but... Is the filling reading correct re: gender disparity? "6% among those born in the 1960s, compared to 15% born in the 1990s (all genders). And "2.3% of women born in the 1960s are sexually inactive, compared to 5.4% of those born in the 1990s". This suggests that the male stats would have to balance out the women numbers on the other side. (Assuming equal numbers of men and women surveyed) that'd be 9.7% (for men in the 60s) and something much much higher for the 90s. ~24%

first post best post

There are no matriarchies because excellence isn't a female trait.

Really sorry.

>really high standard
>21 year old expecting single mother

hahahahahah

Dude have you seen the cutscene for the Ghostbusters 2016 video game?
They replaced HIStory with HERstory.

They replaced HISte

10 years in and going strong, I hope we don't get divorced ever because we actually love each other but if we did I'd let her keep everything she wants as long as we get equal custody and move along with whatever life throws at me.

>Nikola Tesla on women

You've got a whole basket weaving board worth of penniless basement dwellers doing that already, why do you need the opinion of a dead one?

>I just refuse to settle for anything used up. Girls 18-22 are at the age where they haven't experienced everything yet and they still have a lot of firsts to experience with you.
How what makes you think you deserve a virgin if you aren't a virgin yourself?

This, too much time and money which you can't dole out due to shit economy.

It's gotten so bad that women have to *Gasp* date down!

Fuck it messed up, yeah they replaced HIStory with HERstory

Ah I see. Yeah, that would end up with way more men being virgins than women.

I think thats what the personson was implying

>Are men being held to a higher standard than women to the point we are now disadvantaged as a whole?

>men dominate women for millennia
>1960's dykes get lippy
>worries we are "disadvantaged".

Found the faggot.

>not wanting to be a Chad that does less than one hour of housework a day between lifting and fucking the neighbor's daughter, while living off the income of a successful businesswife killing herself in the office 10 hours a day

they think quantity of degrees in 'who' fields is being academically gifted and educated

ironically at the end of the day they have to resort to getting a man to make any amount of money for them when they are 'less educated' and 'lower class'

Even if you're well off.
Having an attention whoring, selfie taking woman who adds no value to your life is what bothers me.
They sit there and enjoy your hard work.

lol you're such an obvious virgin who has never talked to a girl in his life

You know what, you're not a cuck at all, you're right. We're lucky to have all these amazing women in places of power not.

>>is taller
>>is stronger
Men are biologically both of these things on average. This is not an accomplishment cuck

>>is smarter
false
>>is more useful/helpful
false
>>makes more money
You are supposed to

Take the IQ redpill leaf

>I get teased all the time for my 6x6
Maybe in your fucking cuck fantasies.
Kys.

Even mentally ill transexuals are better at beign feminine than females lol

>I meet girls through online dating since it's the only way for me as a 27 year old to get in contact with 18-22 year old girls

hahahah man, you have no clue.

I'm 35 (36 in a few weeks) divorced. I get my son whenever I want but he lives with his mother.

I SWIM in 20-26 year old pussy... because I've been producing music (mainly House) for 2 decades and DJ in many top tier clubs.

Ironically, I don't do drugs and despise most of the people who pay my bills and within my industry yes (((them))).

Regardless, I will ride this out till it breaks down. Chicks are stupid. They DO CARE about money and looks... but they care more about SOCIAL CURRENCY.

My ex was WAY out of my league when we met (only child heiress to big $$$) and I was BROKE... just doing raves and was releasing indie stuff. But I was playing gigs at posh clubs and she wanted to be seen with the hot shit at the minute... which was the bill I fit.

Just an fyi for kids who fall for the myths about women spread by fags on here who have never even been with one.

>women's obligations on an average marriage are just cleaning and cooking
>still expect men to do it

>no source or citation
not to mention
>usually IQ to measure intelligence
not an argument

We are only one major happening away from men going savage and women hiding behind us.

>every academic field
>misspelled "strides"
>there was more but I stopped reading when it became clear that, if there is an intellectual prowess argument to be made here, it should not be made by you

>not getting the neighbor's daughter to do the housework after you fuck her
You disgust me senpai

I know, I know, A man needs a woman like a fish needs a bicycle.

Rather funny that the shoe is on the other foot now. Men are dropping out and women are pissed.

Cuck

A girl would probably date me but I don't have anything to offer them so I don't bother. I have had gfs in the past.

If you are judging my "intellectual prowess" based on the spelling on a post on Sup Forums I made with a phone you might be autistic. No one cares you pretentious cunt. You arn't smart because you use spellcheck on your computer.

I'd give her the couch if you know what I mean

>shorter than your wife

why even live?

A lot of them are doing business, law and medicine.

>>shorter than your wife
>why even live?

Less distance to the kooch!

>""""""""""business degree""""""""""
>enforcing the massive contradictory system of """""""LAW""""""" and babysitting and regulating peoples behavior
kys

and I am the Emperor of all mankind

Has ANYONE on here EVER met a funny woman?

Sexually inactive doesn't mean they haven't had sex before though.