What the fuck is up with American fast-food

What the fuck is up with American fast-food.

What the fuck is this?

Opened up my burger from Carls Jr and I find fucking meat pimples.

Are other countries like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-truth-about-red-meat#1
time.com/3668154/should-i-eat-red-meat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like little maggots, did you eat that?

I took 2 bites but spit both out, it tasted like vegetation. Like I ate grass.

what kind of meat is that supposed to be?

ok

the patty has holes poked in it when it's raw.

when it's on the grill, the juices from the patty coagulates and boils through the holes. since it's extremely processed meat, the juices are this gooey texture instead of actual liquid.

That is fucking disgusting.

I fucking paid money for that.

When I squished them it looked like I was squeazing meat process.

I fucking hate Carls now

this desu.

you bought a 6$ giant calorie bomb through a window. wtf did you expect? It's mechanized food.

you should've gotten a double checker burger, large banana milk shake, and checker fries from checkers you dingus

Never prouder to be vegetarian than ITT

how about this American ice cream?

>I have never seen blood from meat coagulate on the steak or burgers Im frying

Fucking imbeciles.

Burger king looks the exact same, and we arent even allowed that pink slime shit in Canada.

Mad cow disease rip m8

Murican food

Its common knowledeg to poke holes in your burger so that it remains flat and doesn't inflate.

It's a metaphor for your nation. Your national symbol is a disgrace

>I have never seen blood from meat coagulate on the steak or burgers Im frying

Yeah but when their cooked they don't create disgusting pimples on the paddy

Actual grilled paddies your friends dad used to make at his birthday doesn't look like that

Those are essentially fried parasites in the meat, they basically boiled up, liquified and made a parasite meat bubble that you just hate.

> not knowing what to look for in american cuisine

>blood
Wrong. If your beef has blood, it wasn't properly prepared before being cut.
The red stuff that you see is actually myoglobin.

wtf i hate food now

>frying
that range ban can't come soon enough

>burger you're frying
>burger
>frying

non white detected. you eat it without soy sauce, too?

wtf that pan isnt even hot enough you are just boiling the meat

And get a fucking iron cast pan you fucking faggot

kill yourself sacrebleu

fast food patties are frozen and refrozen. this damages the cells in the patty to the point that instead of actual juices, it produces an oozing goo of broken cell material (protein). when it bubbles out from the small holes, it cooks like an egg white, then deflates. this is what you get in OP's pic

your dad's burgers or whatever were obviously of much better quality.

That's it I'm a vegan now

>Ive never heard of a flat top grill
>this isnt exactly replicated by pan frying

Idiots.

Uhh, I eat my burgers without soy sauce... I consider myself white.

>flat top griller
>the same as a pan on a stove

Leafs everyone

Hes probably a muslim, you should know most leafposters are butthurt shitskins and such. Lashing out at chinks is the only way they can feel better about themselves also being sub human.

Chinks are actually the highest form of sub human that we bring in.

>pan frying exactly replicates a flat top girl

>flat top griller
Plate of metal cooks meat
>pan on a stove
Plate of metal cooks meat
There is NO difference besides the griller providing the heat source and the surface.

>heat evenly distributed across the bottom surface of the meat
>heat evenly distributed across the bottom surface of the meat

>not the same

American education, everyone.

He literally said frying in both of his posts

Just because a skateboard has 4 wheels does not make it a car

I noticed that little holes when i went to carls jrs, its normal, guacamole and jalapeno patties are good

This, and they both control our housing markets

>wtf i hate food now
/thread

the grill is well ventilated and open to airflow. there will never be a pool of boiling burger juice in a pan. it actually cooks the meat.

the pan is closed off even with the lid up. you always end up boiling/steaming your shit no matter how good you think you are. you can't deny physics, even if you're autistic.

and if you fry your burger, you're certainly not white.

Ehh, well I was arguing your point that both are dissimilar. I see what you're saying, but I noticed that the pan was also cooking the meat in a similar fashion.

Its called pan frying you dunce, l2CordonBleu.

You dont boil the meat you idiot, the meat sits on the pan.

>Solid mass does not displace liquid

God damnit Murrica.

SHART IN MART

this nigger

Anschluss between Germany and Ireland when?

Thats how burger king and mcdonalds do their patties too.

wait, so how am i supposed to cook a burger at home?

>this is somehow politics

You wouldn't understand burger politics.

Take raw 80/20 ground beef and make it into the flattest patty you can.
Salt one side.
Throw that bitch salt-side-down into a hot frying pan.
Cook until it smells slightly burned.
Salt the other side and flip.
Cook until it smells slightly burned.
Remove and rest on an elevated surface (a couple of forks stuck together) for five minutes.
Cover in cum and eat.

Sometimes its healthy to take a break from contemplating your hatred for the rest of humanity, and to sit back and laugh about burgers.

Its American Politics, in a way.

Stop eating burgers u dum nigger. U are gonna get diabetus and ded.

Get that fossilized turd out of my sight

take a slab of ground beef
put it in a pot with some water
cook it at medium until it smells good or gets to 160-170 degrees burgerheit.

meant for

I remember where I was when they played his funeral on TV.

Do you, user?

You're an idiot if you can't comprehend our cryptic political message.

sous vide at 132 degrees.

My trypophobia is fucking with me hard because of your pic.goddamn that is so disgusting but at the same time I just want to take a bite out of it

>Not getting the Angus beef Thickburger
>Its an "OP cheaps out & gets garbage" episode

Next time don't ask for a "cheeseburger", dummy. You basically got a school cafeteria burger.

it's from the high soy content

they are trying to make you grow breasts

you dont buy pre-made patties, those are shit (too much fat not enough protein)

instead you buy premium mince

then buy 1 red onion

and 1 small bunch of chives

if you are poor then do not downgrade from premium mince, instead bulk it up with grated carrot, premium still has more than enough fat and carrot is healthier than extra fat
then you finely chop the onion and the chives, and you wash your hands

then you put the mince and the other stuff into a bowl and knead it all together, and you use your hands to form it into patties

then you have to decide if you want to grill or fry them. I usually grill them on the barbecue

if you fry them you have to add some oil and make it hot enough so that when they get put it, they cook fast enough that they dont leak out their juices

but you have to cook them all the way through, so if you made them really thick, then you will find they are still pink inside, and mince-based food has to be fully cooked, so you have to make them thinner

never could get into ground beef. has too much of a mystery meat feel. pretty much stick to whole pieces of meat but i will eat fish sticks and perdues frozen chicken nuggets if i have to.

"But meat tastes to good. I can't stop!!"

Stop eating fast food you lazy fuck. Not only are getting nothing but pure shit for nutrition, cancer, fat, and other diseases... But, you end up spending more money than if your lazy ass just cooked.

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT!

I got a three day ban for talking about anime and how it was degenerate, ON FUCKING Sup Forums, and this dude can make a post about fucking burgers!

I N J U S T I C E

The Mods have been exceptionally retared recently, I am currently banned for making a thread about the unwanted contents in Milk.

But Mods don't know about my mobile internet and deleted cookies

I cook my burgers in a fry pan, it's got little ribs on the bottom so the meat doesn't lay in the grease/fat but it's still a fry pan. I also use it for bacon.

Am I doing this wrong? Should I be cooking burgers in my oven instead or something?

Do we even know if there are human mods? What if the system was set up to delete posts and ban posters that reach a certain reported number?

There is much inconsistency I started to not come here much anymore. Right now there are about 10 or so threads that are CLEARLY made by underaged posters, others that aren't remotely related to politics... Who knows.p anymore.

It's funny because I'm the opposite. When I see trypophobia pics 'n shit, they give me a strange desire to stick my finger in the holes, feel around, lick them, try to put my dick in. No joke. I've noticed these bumps on the Carls burger before, a lot of times I pull them off individually and eat them. I don't give a shit, I'm a trypophile

Shit sucks. The mods are off their rockers desu.

The report level would make sense. The thread had a good 15 posters in it, most of them anime fags, all supremely butthurt to the point they probably reported the post.

A constant barrage of

>WE WUZ ORIGINAL Sup Forums
>Our cross dressing faggot admin liked what we liked!
>Go back to [Any varriation of {Tumblr/reddit/stormfront//mlp/}]

this

Brit/pol/ is constantly gettin derailed by paedophillic anime posters. I on occasion report them but end up being banned myself for a abuse of the report system

Literally hairs standing on end. Fucking gross

Thats fine. Grilled, fried, broiled

>ITT: denizens of the Great Bathhouse to the North invent the shittiest ways to cook a burger

Fucking Syrupeans.

I have never eaten a burger.
Never eaten a steak.
Am from West Virginia and see zero black people.EVER.
I am not fat.

All of your memes about me are wrong.

Fucking legit? You don't report it as illegal do you? That's bannable.

Red meat is actually fucking terrible for the human body. It tastes good, don't get wrong, but it's fucking toxic long term. All these meat eaters suffering from obesity, heart disease, clogged arteries....but but but

>muh steak!

Chicken, fish, turkey... Is the only meat worth eating.

>Carls Jr

Carl's Jr is one of the two worst quality fast food chains in the country. They use the lowest quality meats and other ingredients, and their food is the least healthy.

if you're eating at any fast food place that isn't Five Guys, you're fucking up. everywhere else you're getting shitty frozen meat.

t. Five Guys employee, former mcdonalds/whataburger/burgerking/wendys employee.

I hate it.
People say
>user how do you know if you've never tried it?
Because it smells like shit.

What? Just get it lean faggot. Honestly, it isn't hard to eat meat without any of the sinew and fat. And if you exercise all of the time how can it be bad for you?

And we've been eating that shit for hundreds of thousands of years nigga. How can it be toxic?

None of it is healthy.. ALL fast food is processed, carcinogen packed shit.

Fix the bread its so thin and gets soggy instantly. How is the meat quality at smashburger and how bad is it at whataburger?

>this fucking guy
Have you ever seen real food before?

Yep. I noticed where I work that almost all of the red meat eaters are overweight, burn a ton of sick days, most are on some cholesterol lowering medication, they always seem to be tired and sluggish.

The fish/chicken/vegetarian crowd is the exact complete opposite.

the bread gets soggy due to heat, there's literally nothing we can do it about it, it's the same problem at other fast food places too.

as for smashburger I don't know, I haven't worked there.

as for whataburger their sanitation standards are very low quality, there's more then one time I worked there and was forced to use meat that was clearly brown and no good under threat of being fired. everything comes completely frozen.

To be honest I have Selective Eating Disorder so I don't eat much.
When I do it's either pizza or fruit, not joking either.

Red meat is so gross, man.

If you don't know why red meat is bad for you... You're a lost cause. I'm not giving you a science class on something that's been common knowledge for decades.

I recently discovered the nutritional facts on the back of a Quarter Pounder with Cheese from McDonalds.

96% daily intake of saturated fat and almost 3g of trans fat. Kinda makes me want to switch to subway or something.

>Red meat is actually fucking terrible for the human body. It tastes good, don't get wrong, but it's fucking toxic long term. All these meat eaters suffering from obesity, heart disease, clogged arteries....but but but

eat red meat, cut out the carbs, don't overconsume calories, live to 75.

webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-truth-about-red-meat#1

Enjoy your heart disease.

>Common knowledge
>Red meat is still sold everywhere
>Everyone eats it

I don't believe you. How can it be so fucking bad for you and still be on shelves when Listerine was in shit for having one quadrillions of a nanolitre of alcohol in it?

Nah, fuck you, pretentious cunt. Your probably bullshitting me with the knowledge you've gained from some vegan website.

>webmd.com/food-recipes/features/the-truth-about-red-meat#1

>wedmd

please don't self-diagnose.

time.com/3668154/should-i-eat-red-meat/
>3/5 experts say yes [to eating red meat]

>meat pimples.

The machine-processed and shaped meat gets holes put in it on the assembly line by putting it on a "bed of nails"-type of belt.

It is then flash frozen.

It's so it cooks faster on the grill.

This subshill

>red meat is bad for you

Smoking can give you cancer.
Drinking can cause pancreatitis, gout, and liver disease.
Fucking can give you gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, crabs, AIDS, and if you eat the kitty, HPV.
If you fly anywhere, you risk a hijacking, mid-air collision, or a psycho fuck who decides to fly the plane into a mountain.
Driving? That shit's even worse than flying.
Walking? Fuuuuuuuck that shit. You could tear a tendon, trip and break your face, or get shot in a drive-by.
Thousands of people die while jerking off every year.

Shut the fuck up and eat your lettuce.

>not making sous vide burgers seared with a blow torch

Says the 300 pound walking burger who hasn't seen his dick in years.

> 3/5 experts say yes [to eating red meat]