twitter.com/AnonBabble

President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

muh per capita

>Inb4 hurr durr the primaries aren't the general

1988 Republican primary

1988 Democratic primary

1988 General election

>muh enthusiasm gap

Didn't exist in 2012. Doesn't exist now. Hillary was a foregone conclusion, so not as many voted in the dem primaries.

Yes, Trump received a record number of votes, but also a record number of primary voters voted against him. Plus, you know, population grows and shit.

>"but... muh poll numbers"

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord.

A deposit of 0.04 Shekels has been placed into your account.

People don't realize no one is fired up to get off there ass and vote for shitty Hillary Clinton.

She'll get the old disgusting hag women voter base fired up, because they want their avatar as president, but you think there's enough cucked white men to carry her to the presidency??

Praise the Emperor

Yoooo

Dukakke blew it with that picture in the tank lookin like a goofball

Hillarys downfall will be the fact she can't walk up the fucking stairs by herself xD xD

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3093186/posts

Dukakis fucked himself.
The funny thing was he was ahead in the polls and got absolutely stomped.

Hillary will probably suffer the same fate.

Not long ago, it felt like trump was trying to get hilary elected or something... #TrumpConspiracy2016

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from what's been happening in the polls lately. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck does $hillary have a 9 point lead? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is full of so many cucked CTR shills. I want to Make America Great Again. I want Trump to be president and fix this SJW-filled country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought America hated (((HRC)))???? This is so fucked.

>Jan. 21, 2017
>Clinton is sworn in after landslide win
>Republican party crumbles to infighting
>First act as President, pardons Donald J. Trump for rapes
>Trump reveals himself as Hillary plant
>Hands over list of donors
>Clinton mobilizes National Guard
>Rounds up every alt-rightist in the country
>Deports them to Russia
>Clinton and Trump watch the ship depart from the windows of Air Force One
>Clink glasses of scotch together
>Made America Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

You do realize this is an MS Paint poll right?

> because they want their avatar as president

wew

THE POLLS DON'T LIE DRUMPFAGS YOUR CANDIDATE WILL LOSE. When will this delusion stop? When your orange fatman loses in November? Or will you just claim that the election was rigged? Even if that was true, it doesn't matter. You will do nothing. Your movement will die. Your candidate will fade into irrelevance. Why do you keep fooling yourselves?

>mom came into room to bring a plate of chicken nuggets

Please, tell me more about your troubles.

I'm actually quite liking this new Sup Forums infested with CTR. We can actually hear some of their arguments for once instead of just circlejerking in an echo chamber

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who converted to Republican from Independent after Donald Trump started running.
Libertarians and Neocons are disgusting, but a nationalist populist is someone I can get behind.

well, when you think about it.. well, no one wants to vote hilary, but what if trump screws up on purpose to make hilary win? I mean, we all know he doesnt give a damn about what the other rep candidates thought and now, all of the are forced to stand with him even if they dont want to... If trump was to screw up and drop out on purpose, Hilary would instantly win. (even if no one wants her to.)

muh polls

Clearly you've never been to Russia if you think being sent there would be a bad thing

Im also wondering if there is actualy people in the world who actualy think trump would build a wall between mexicans and the US.... I mean, go for it if you want to put your economy in a financial crisis... other than that, it would be a dumb move..

about elections being rigged, well, of course they are... I mean.. you have 1 chance in like... 6 millons of becoming the us president... yet, full families and sons manage to become president? never wondered why most presidents were from sectors like cia, fbi directors, high ranking military officer? well? I guess this gives everyone an equal chance right?

It is kinda interesting, as long as you don't let it get under your skin. I mean, get a load of this faggot.

>he wasn't here less than a week ago
Way to out yourself, shill.

Shills are hilarious, I mean...they...umm... post the way teenage girls...text

Can someone make this OP pic into a nice readable infographic? Preferably with more states like OH, MI
Would be a nice way to shut up "mah polls" people

checked, kek wills it

there's a future after all mates

I don't have that, but I do have if they over or under preformed based on the polls in each primary. Here's the battleground stats

This is literally your first presidential election if you believe primary turnout means anything

>This is literally your first presidential election if you believe summertime polls mean anything

Yeah, it was totally the same thing with the Brexit voting. Oh wait.