HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not realizing the show just isn't funny

archive.is/HGau8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dave_schilling/status/765303281442705408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more journalism directed towards the retarded masses (read: blacks)

we chose not to be the target demographics long ago

Bamp for fun

>talking about crucial issues
>comedy central

are these people even aware of the shit they say?

>Dave Schilling

DUDE
TRUMP HAS BABY HANDS
LMAO

twitter.com/dave_schilling/status/765303281442705408

That's where libtards get all their news, comedy programs.

Looks to much like al roker we need a prime bull

This show was like the black chick from Ghostbusters turned into a panel show. Unfunny as shit, and then it called you a racist for not laughing.

Are High-Yellows even niggers?

proof positive that white progressives will only watch white progressives do cuck comedy

The show just plain ole fucking sucked
Trevor noah your shows next to be canceled

That would explain john olivers moderate success.

Just further confirmation when they say "discuss race" they mean openly hate and bash white people.

the cuckest of late night comedy. good riddance

>constantly berates his largest audience - millennial whites
>muh black power
>hurr nobody wants to talk about race

He was a decent writer for the Daily Show but aside from his obvious agenda he just cannot deliver as a host or performer. Also,

(((Schilling)))

That's fine- like I give a fuck about his fucking delusions and psychosis. I don't even know who he is and I watch comedy central somewhat regularly- pretty sure I've seen his face. CC programming is total shit with all the Muh Skin and Muh Vagina histrionics and narcissism.

I like Workaholics, South Park, and Idiotsitter. But that's all. I watch them b/c they are funny, No funny, no watchie. Simple as that.

>it's essential that we keep shoving stuff onto viewers that they don't want to watch until they watch it out of boredom anyways

He looks like he has cancer or AIDS or something.

that show sucked balls desu

it was excruciating

i've never seen anything from this show that wasn't discussing race (other than muh trump)

it was a combination IMO. too much nigger shit. And not funny at all

I didn't even know the 6 Flags guy had his own show.

Does he dance every episode like Ellen does?

Brilliant move.

Crying racist when your employer cancels your show is a sure-fire way to get another show.

He was the worst correspondent on the daily show, truly I was baffled when he got his own show. Nobody liked it, he was never funny, and now its a surprise it was cancelled

Did he do anything else besides write jokes about the current year and be a nigger? At least Stewart and Colbert were legit comedians and actors before they did their shows

It was obvious he only got the job because he was black and willing to do it.

Is The Daily Negro getting replaced next?

> reluctance to DISCUSS race
> DISCUSS

All they have to do to make one of these shows really watchable and get their point home is start inviting in actual opposition and giving them a platform. Ground rules: no pearl-clutching, stay on topic, and answer the questions succinctly. Penalty for failure: the other guy gets thirty seconds to speak unopposed. Bring in the heavy-hitters who never get mainstream airtime.

Picture it: Larry Wilmore forced to civilly debate an actual, honest-to-God racist and not just talk at his white librul millenial audience.

> Racist Guest: Mr. Wilmore, I agree that poverty and discrimination excuse the increased level of theft, drug-dealing, gang activity, and murder in black communities over others. These are unfortunate but understandable, even rational responses to a desperate situation which rewards high time-preference behavior.
> So tell me, Mr. Wilmore, does poverty excuse the significantly higher amount of rape? What aspect of poverty excuses the amount of rape performed by blacks?

I'd actually like to see a black person on TV, maybe making jokes and offering a unique perspective.

This weird looking half-breed doesn't cut it. Same with the other guy.

He was a legit writer in the 90s

Trevor Noah will get one more year now just because Comedy Central doesn't want to look like they are firing all the black guys.

Indecision 20XX also generally leads to a bump in ratings every four years so they want to see how he does with it. If he can't save the show with THAT then he's superfucked and CC might as well shut their doors.

When you try to heavily influence reader opinion, are you an editorial piece or are you participating in journalism?

>discuss race
you mean, be lectured about race?

and then mocked and pelted with tea bags when you speak out of line

His show was basically "White people, amirite?" for 30 minutes every night. It gets old real quick.

entertainment is about what the masses want. if people prefer other late night programs then the market has spoken and black people dont mater

glad we got that settled . black people can stop trying to make their case and they can just shut up now

KEK, people are finally waking up.

"Give us the opportunity and we will seize it."

Comedy Central gave him the opportunity, and he blew it

The fuck is this star shit?

Some fucking stupid silent update that allows Sup Forums gold members to be annoying kikes.

Kthnx niggerlover.

I actually have heard people say "I actually get my news from (insert liberal comedy show)".
I immediately stop talking to them.

It's a meme star. You get one for meming.

The people who watched his show were the true victims here

Just copy and paste them mate. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Get on my level

They're right. Too many people are still too scared to talk about the real issues

I will only go as far as eating your poo.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Please go, boring negro.

This is a sign in general that Trump will win. People, and especially 18-24's are not eating this jew cancer like they used to.

I don't see stars. All I see are boxes.

Can't fucking wait for South Park. They're the only sensible liberal assholes left.

u gotta install the premium pack senpai

You have to have a Sup Forums gold pass to view the stars, unfortunately.

The writers last name is literally Schilling.

Schilling.

>A Bleach thread on Sup Forums
>Being on a Bleach thread

Are you 12?

>

is that Winshit 7 or Vista?

Yeah emojis are some new shit, homie, get a download a new computer.

fug

Hahahaha fucking gold.

jesus christ what os is that

It's ending, and I'm enjoying watching Sup Forums shitpost themselves to death over the shipping fags.

Windows 10, but I use Maxthon browser.

Nah, they still got South Park and Tosh.0 to keep them afloat.

niggers digging their own graves
even moderates are getting fed up with this never ending monkey circus act

Larry Wilmore's show is a victim of hiring unfunny SJWs instead of actual comedians.

Who is Dave Chapelle ?

Might as well upgrade to windows 7.

We've been called evil school shooting nazi hitlers for DECADES literally because we wanted discuss race.

( ( ( J O U R N A L I S M ) ) )

>Windows 10, but I use Maxthon browser.

There's your problem.

You're using a computer.

>Chris Rock
>Eddie Murphy
>Dave Chappelle

All comedians, all funny, all discuss race, all black.

You show wasn't cancelled because "evil whitey out to get me and afraid of serious discussion!". It was cancelled because you're terrible and can't "discuss" anything anyway, it's just "Agree with me or be secretly racist".

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Hehehe

Theree is no god

>we don't talk about race enough in America
>race is shoehorned into literally everything now
ENOUGH!!

lol they hired that bitch from MTV (((News))) to do her own segments. What did they expect? Yeah lets hire a girl who gets 80 percent hate from what little views she even gets on youtube.

>hey Larry, why did thing happen to black guy?
>because a white guy hates black guy!
>*applause*

>you know Larry, this really demonstrates the racial issues in America today
>I'll bet white people don't fix it!
>*applause*

>Larry, this white guy did good thing for black guys
>don't undermine us with your white guilt, white guy
>*applause*

Every segment of every episode falls into one of these 3 conversation frames.

please go boring negro

80's Eddie Murphy is brilliant and no one can be at his level.

Now it's just M'black feelings cuz you're M'white.

Fuck outta here dumb niggers. You can't force laughter and comedy.

I feel bad for LOW IQ people who watch the new Daily Shoah (literally the host is half nigger half kike) and other CC bullshit shows.

At least Colbert & (((Stewart))) were funny and had heart.

Windows Potato edition

>It's so anti-establishment the whole racist anti-establishment refuses to watch it!
Sasuga, sempai, there's no hope in this world, West, East, all pieces of different shit.

>THE place to talk about sensitive issues is... late night talk shows.

"please go boring negro"

please go, boring negro

>You will never watch Raw and Delirious again for the first time

Probably some of the best comedy ever, to me it's the mark of a great comic that they can talk about shit other than race/sex (Eddie does both, granted, but he talks about alot of other things too).

If a comedian can't get beyond that, then they're shite.

Kubo threads were top tier. Wish I had some Kubo images.

>Larry Wilmore Gets Fired By Comedy Central, Says He's A Victim Of 'The Unblackening'

Chappelle's Show was the most open and honest commentary on race in America that I've ever seen, and it was the most successful and profitable sketch comedy show of all time.

Larry is garbage, his opinions are garbage, and his show was garbage. That's why it failed.

>2016
>not shitposting from on a swahili mudslinging noticeboard from a mudbox under a bridge
>ISHYGDDT

This

Fucking this

What a delusional prick.

I never understood why some people pull their pants all the way down when they use a urinal .

Holy fuck i would watch the shit out of that.

Lmao good riddance, my affirmative action negro

larry wilmore should get a syrian refugee to replace him. most marginalized group in the world right now. i think it could work. if not then we can always find an even more obscure minority.

He's clearly a midget, you damn gook.

Not everyone has Jap fetishes like you.

>twitter.com/dave_schilling/status/765303281442705408
it was cancelled because all he did was discuss race when he blamed white people for all his problems, hes a total racist.

Feels good man

Fuck. We're busted nao.