Dude I didn't get in

>dude I didn't get in

Other urls found in this thread:

ginaippy2.tumblr.com/post/141670724010/things-i-learned-from-one-season-writing-on-a-show
youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
twitter.com/JGQuintel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, really? Is it really the end of that show?

the last season starts airing in a month or so

Is Adventure Time next?

It's at least getting a 9th season, going on without Regular Show.

Is mordecai bald? He has hair when he's young and his parents have hair but it disappears on him. So is he bald?

he dyes it to match his skin color.

Maybe if you weren't an islamophobic piece of shit you could've gotten renewed.

Did anyone get a screenshot of this post before his account was deleted?

>series is canned
>Twitter "hacked"
>career likely over
JUST

>"hacked"
it was, he never acts like what was posted
even the crew confirmed it was a hack issue

If Adventure Time goes, then basically all of Cartoon Network's eggs are in the Steven Universe basket, and despite how well that show's performing for them, I'm not sure they're ready to make it their one big series.

Isn't AT and RS the last "CN Originals" ? Or did Steven Universe come in before that era stopped?

YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW has already done that, given the huge amounts of promotion and unnecessary air time.

When does Justice League Action come in? That show needs to destroy all competition. It's the only hope.

They made it so hard to watch this show. It was barely broadcast for a show with new running episodes, and it was rarely on consistently.

I'd rather get 1 more season of this than 3 more seasons of adventure time.

Agreed.
It went over a year without a single rerun, only recently they put a one hour block at 6am (during fucking summer) but then they even cut that down to one 30 minute block.

Don't forget completely stopping promoting new episodes. People didn't even know episodes were airing because they were LEFT OUT of the Thursday Nights promos.

you think 2 of CN's biggest shows for years would end in a bang
bit adventure time and regular show just faded away
its not like they even died by seasonal rot
i mean Adventure Time had its ups and downs, but the latest episodes haven't been bad at all, and Regular Show has always been more or less consistent in quality

SU actually has a planned ending and can't go on forever anyway.

Cartoon network pretty much decided that neither show needed any form of support whatsoever.

If there was ever a promo, it was for any show but those two.

If anybody ever got consistent scheduling, it was any show but those 2 and, until just recently, steven universe.

What were they thinking? That they can just not advertise or make things easy to see and people will just keep watching them? This isn't an on demand service, you can't do that.

Gumball will be next.

Oh, well. Better now than never.

Regular Show had a planned ending for years. JG asked CN to let him know when they renewed for the last time so he could do it.

They did, apparently, and here we are. Final season in space with an additional 47 episodes.

>cancelling one of your two longest running shows ever
>not the other

Maybe people wouldn't hate Islam if it wasn't literally killing the civilized world.

they instead decided to become the Teen Titans Go Network and let the rest of their shows die a slow death
at least they've been showing Steven Universe more often, but i still can't change the channel without TTG being near

>at least they've been showing Steven Universe more often
fag

This isn't an SU thread.

Yes. It's a Sup Forums-comics and cartoon thread.

It's a thread where people are discussing cartoon network's series promotion, maintenance, scheduling, and cancellation.

You want to get angry people mentioned teen titans go? In literally the same post that triggered you by mentioning steven universe?

SU is signifgant here because it's a (Fairly) new addition to the lineup and is insanely popular, much like regular show and adventure time were.

>dude this sucks
>my Twitter account got hacked

its so weird it was him

should I catch up on AT or RS? i watched AT during the first two or three seasons but it got boring and kinda trivial, I've watched Regular Show sporadically since the beginning but never really committed to watching regularly

SU just has enough planned for ~five seasons and more to continue (and if Sugar said this when it was 52 episode seasons that's still basically the length of RS and AT)

>at least

But TTG is better than SU. That's not saying much, though.

SU isn't CN's goto show, it's TTGo

>ginaippy2.tumblr.com/post/141670724010/things-i-learned-from-one-season-writing-on-a-show
>March 25, 2016
>In exactly one week, my job writing for season 8 of Regular Show will be over, and, as of right now, and, as of right now, I have no idea whether there will be another season.
This seems to imply an ending that leaves room for another season but still has closure in case it does ends.

>August 12, 2016
>Mark Hamill, Voice actor of Skips, gives some kind of eulogy for skips on Twitter.
>"My bud's ending long run on #RegularShow #BuhByeSKIPS Deep Unflappable Reassuring Reasonable Measured Reliable Always irritable. #IllMissHim"
Other then Skips "We son't be seeing Skips anymore" it doesn't tell us if he dies/leaves during season 8 but it probably means he won't be in season 9 if it happens.
Unless of course "My bud's ending long run on #RegularShow" literally means "My friend is ending Regular Show" and I'm just stupid and or in denial.

>Unless of course "My bud's ending long run on #RegularShow" literally means "My friend is ending Regular Show" and I'm just stupid and or in denial.
this part is confusing to me too, i wasn't sure what he meant

Mark is a confusing haiku writer

Maybe he should do the Joker voice again, just to be sure he didn't stroke

>SU is signifgant here because it's a (Fairly) new addition to the lineup and is insanely popular, much like regular show and adventure time were.

SU is not insanely popular, it's about the same popularity as any other show currently being run on CN. Idk about RS, but AT was regularly pulling 2.5-3.5 million per episode, whereas SU rarely pulls above 2 and is usually within the 1-1.5 million mark. This is in addition to the fact that AT has way more episodes per season and are released on a weekly basis, as opposed to SU, which slams them out in a week every year.

TTGO has comparable-if not better-numbers on average than SU and without the autistic tranny fanbase.

Didn't he stop doing the Joker because it killed his voice? Hard to tell if Skips voice wears on him the same.

>it's about the same popularity as any other show currently being run on CN.
Powerpuff Girls.

He did, he said repeatedly that he would stop doing Joker cause it killed his voice, but he still does him in projects

I'm sure he really loves the character

Not by much. Last episode aired was actually .4 million more viewers than the last ep of SU, and the median for the last season of SU is only about .2-.3 more million than PG.

Most of the new episodes are fucking unfunny and dull. Not sure why you would think it needs more episodes, because if you were a true fan you would wish it would have ended sooner.
It's basically like a grandfather you really respect and he made it out chemotherapy. But now he keeps pissing and shitting himself and rambles random shit. He never knows what's going on. He shoulda just died earlier.

But PPG is so shit!

Jesus Christ.

Hopefully, along with Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, new Power Puff Girls, that show with the weird cat and goldfish, and basically everything airing right now on Cartoon Network.

I'll have to catch up. I haven't watched it since season 6 or so.

It never got bad like Adventure Time, it's just that the formula got stale.

What?

i second this

But Adventure Time isn't ending, and Regular Show is ending with a crazy status-quo destroying season.

Good, now if only adventure time could get the same treatment.

Watched a few episodes, not as bad as people say it is.

>people actually believe this

seems true to me
not hard to beat crying all the time

just dont cry, doesnt mean the show is good but still

Uncle Grandpa is a CN original, but that show will end around 2017.

This fall, though I haven't seen one CN promotion for something that's going to be on in a couple months.. I hope JLA doesn't end up being a Saturday morning cartoon

>Isn't AT and RS the last "CN Originals" ?
The fuck?

Every show after AT and RS (sans Gumball) are CN originals

SU is that bad. At least TTG has some good jokes.

I thought he started doing Joker again after he found a new technique which doesn't destroy his voice so much.

source?

I dunno if anyone else considered it but...maybe they're writing skips out of the show because Hamil has Star Wars shit to do now.

That's a heavy workload especially if he's going to be prominently featured in the next two movies.

>look how cool I am I hate all those cartoons wasn't it better in the old days

in quotes as "original" is being used for like the 2010 start up era

I think AT is having a harder time being interesting than RS. RS' episodic stories are still entertaining. AT's is shit now.

Oh, well if that's the case, yeah they're the two originals

Can't they just find a replacement?

who? it's a unique voice

It wouldn't be the same Skips.

So were most of The Looney Tunes

me nether....

>nether
fucking good

TTG is obviously doing great right now, and they're going to shill nuPPG for as long as they can.

Steven Universe still has at least 2 good years left in it, while Justice League Action will obviously take up some space, as will nuBen10

Obviously though, they're planning new shows, they just aren't quite ready to show them off yet. Chances are that Lakewood Plaza Turbo is one of them.

lol

It's obvious why the show wasn't renewed. They fucked with their scheduling with TTG so they just put other shows in a very small, squeezed in part of the day. That means they can't have many currently running shows anymore, because it's not like they have a full day to air their catalog now. Regular Show was cancelled to make way for this so it'll have a spot in a very unopen-as-it-is day.

Source on this? Or are we going on Mark's cryptic tweet?

Toby Jones (Storyboarder/Writer) left after the Season 7 finale.
Bob Cavin III (Art Director) left sometime this year.
This plus that tweet are "adding up to look like" reasonings.

Plus the fact JG knew how he wanted the show to end years ago, and now we're doing a possibly whole big status quo-changed season. It's also got 7 additional episodes than usual.

So he wants to end the final season in space? I'm kinda hoping they do come back to earth or some shit though.

Well it's probably a reason they're doing this beyond "let's have fun in space for our final season", like something relating to the characters, maybe some revelations. Pops is a special by the way. Glad JG decided to make the Lolliland short semi-canon with it being his actual planet, but I'll be pissed if it means something like they're all aliens or Pops is some king of the planet.

If the Garfield Show gets ratings like this and keeps going, how did we get fucked up?

>.13
I think the lowest we got was .80 something right? maybe 70s?

Cube Bros got low because the saturday block they made fucked everything up

But seriously... what kind of thread are we in?

A "After 7 years Regular Show is Ending" thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

thread musics

Show's ratings for each season.
It was time to go. By Season 10 we'd be looking at close to this outcome.

Found the sufag.

JG is back on Twitter.
twitter.com/JGQuintel

My nigga

If someone's going to be a child and spell shit wrong while crying about their dead lol randumb show, it's pathetic. I had no reason to mention this until now, but I've never seen anything of SU beyond the Pilot. That I can't be held against.

I always thought it was the opposite - blue being his default and him just dyeing it other colors like when he went blonde In that one episode

>not liking gumball
i'm sorry for your shit taste

Whatever dude,you do you, we'll like what we like and you'll like what you'll like plain n simple it's not like your interests are any better desu ;)

His twitter got hacked and said something about Muslims or some shit.

I have pics.

this image and quote makes me sad

I'm going to miss my rigbone.

Shows that will beat Regular Show
>The Garfield Show (did by years)
>Teen Titans Go (I'm a phsycic)
>New Powerpuff Girls

>translated FROM english
what?