>pewdiepie
>gaming channel

NOT ANYMORE;CUNT

>"Néo & Swan"
literally who
french YT is such a shithole

no idea what half of these are

youtube.com/channel/UClZkHt2kNIgyrTTPnSQV3SA
Looks like this is some kind of a cartoon channel.

5. aight here
nice to know most are news channels

what the fuck I've never even heard about the vast majority of these

Hey uhh what are those arabic ones and what is ethiopia music

S̶w̶e̶d̶e̶n̶ Finland
Yes

Does pewds even play games anymore?

define "games"

the fuck is wrong with iceland top 10?

Not that bad a spread tbph. Never heard of this Wengie before, she seems to be some asian slag who makes kid-friendly content with her tits popping out. Howtobasic is overplayed but not that bad, kinda funny in his way, or at least was, haven't watched him for ages. Primitive technology is a sickcunt, watch his stuff if you haven't, it's very interesting.

The rest are actually pretty fucking shit, a couple of trash music/vlog channels for trash teens, top 10 list kind of shit and a couple of toy channels. Could be worse, could certainly be better.

wengie is sexy as hell

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH

Sorted by subs

>the second most popular channel is dedicated exclusively to shitposting
wew

>1st place is this guy

Yeah well I don't think many people are really watching her to see what she can make with straws.

I guess these kinds of channels are to many kids these days what late-night tv was to us.

national treasure

And a bunch of shitty pop music VEVO channels. We need a revolution.

i love finland

>Vines
>Not even Albanian vines

>le egg man isn't even top spot anymore
fuck this

Color me rectangular

3 of this channels are from the same people

>Primitive Technology
Patrician taste

I have no country...

no, 4 channels actually

pinkwojak.png

Number three shouldnt exist either

lwl

Youtubers in Portugal are a fun topic.
Most of these in the top 10 are all bros and even share a mansion where they record their dumb videos that cater to dumb teenagers from Portugal and Brazil. There's been plenty of controversies surrounding them because many concerned parents don't like the shallow content of these channels.
Some started as your average and naive minecraft "gayming" channel and evolved into something else entirely, pushing towards dumb reaction videos, silly Q&As, shitty rap songs or "let's get to X likes and I'll destroy my Iphone" sort of vids.

>paradox interactive and Mojang

I'm dissapointed. Never heard about 95% of these channels

I'd like to do a "less primitive technology" channel where I'm allowed to utilize abandoned farm scrap material scarttered about my property. Basically sources of iron and junk - maybe some old tractor wheels

kinda like a post apocolyptic version where i try to get up to industrial revolution era tech (steam and other primitive machinery)

idk if it would have the same appeal though. itd still be fun for me at least

>planet dolan
I really enjoyed his older videos.
A shame that the sold out this much

do it and post link

Inna is my wife

I'm pretty sure my country is youtube retarded

>angry birds

She's cheating on you wiht me

Mostly shit music labels

>conversion to islam fun tips

>conversion to islam fun tips

Some kind of autistic channel for soccer freekicks

Never heard of them

I thought Vsauce was a Yank?

>socialblade.com/youtube/top/500
>youtube.com/watch?v=kXOU_aqltFY

Apparently, it is a creepypasta channel

i can't believe shes fucking 32 years old
WOW
The 32 year old women in my town would streight murder her for out prettying them that hard

sort by subs, not grade

At least most of them arent gaming channels desu

Oh man you just ruined it for me. Fucking Asians! Why can't they just age like humans...

>conversion to islam
100% halal, ALHAMDULILLAH

If you'd enjoy doing it, then it'd be worth doing, go into it for fun not profit. It definitely sounds interesting, but it's impossible to tell if people would watch it. You'd need either charisma or good camera work and interesting builds for people to watch. Preferably both, but my advice would be don't talk too much - unless you are properly entertaining.

Apparently YouTube in the UK is used only by teenagers

>it's a bunch of literally who minecraft players

Who the fuck subscribes? Just ctrl + f your videos like chad

forgot image

Actually, it's probably much younger than teenagers now that I look through the channels.

no conoces a dross a qué vrga

He moved to the UK for work, think he's back in America now though.

Youtube is very very heavily influenced by teenagers. I'm a highschool teacher and it has amazed me how much they are influenced by it. They don't really care about most celebrity gossip/drama - they care about youtube celebrity drama. They don't want to grow up to be famous actors - they want to be famous youtubers or streamers. It's a brave new world my main - and it's populated by unlikable fuckwits.

The most subscribed is 2Cellos, followed by a fail compilation channel

Same in Portugal. I'm amazed by this phenomenon.

Revival of andalucia when?

i want to be a youtuber or streammer t.bh, it would be the perfect work for me

I would fucking hate it tbph, but assuming you have thought about it enough, what do you have going for you that would make people watch you?

Used to love Oney's videos back in the day

Kondzilla
Yes

The world needs to see this

youtube.com/watch?v=lgJOJAmXlBw

I love my degeneracy

Pewdiepie is british

this but sargon of akkad

nothing, i'm poor and uncharismatic, but staying home all day everyday and gain money from it would be cool

What the fuck is this?

Then start making videos. Also I think it'd lose its charm once you HAD, and do it a lot, to do it to get money.

those are some really autistic dance moves

Kondzilla is a channel created by a 20 years old boy who finances the most degenerate musics of this giant piece of Aids called Brazil.

This girl is probably some hopelessly poor monkey from favela that is having this chance to arise* in life.

Arise means to do degenerate music for degenerate people.

But she didn't even sound good and I also checked out the most viewed video on that channel and it didn't sound good either.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Are you expecting aesthetic sense from a third world country that has a continental size?

Jean Sibelius, please...

After reading this thread, it seems like some of the less cancerous popular youtube channels are australian desu.

1. Sweden
2. - 5. pic related

As he said, it's favela music for a country filled with favelados. Don't judge Brazilian music just for trash funk, they have some pretty good music.

i hate poor people now

Poderias recomendar-me boas musicas da minha terra, Manoel?

wesley safadão lmao

why so many retarded avatars?

socialblade.com/youtube/user/lescopaque
same here. top 5 are cartoon channels the exception is the second one. I did subscribe the first one though for my loli.

>socialblade.com/youtube/user/wloltigerlolw2
>between 10K and 100K € per month for fucking fail and "try not to laugh" videos
>uploads pretty much everyday
motherfuck i need to get myself one of these youtube channels this is mad money

You won't.

The ship sailed for that type of popularity, you'll languish at 20,000 subs forever, and after the Adpocalypse you're making fuck all until you're well over 100k subs

Don't listen to socialblade estimates, if they were remotely accurate people like PewDiePie would own countries.