I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually. In Wettest County, apparently. Behind the scenes. No, he did...

>I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually. In Wettest County, apparently. Behind the scenes. No, he did. He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude. He just attacked me. He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down. I woke up in Pnut's arms. [Pnut is Hardy's personal trainer.] He was concerned for me. I was like, ‘What was that? It was lightning fast.' And he said, ‘That was Shia.' I said, ‘Fuckin' hell. Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'

This is the guy Nolan chose as Bane? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/True-Story-Behind-Shia-LaBeouf-Tom-Hardy-Set-Fight-113267.html
denofgeek.com/us/movies/17744/exclusive-tom-hardy-says-“i-got-knocked-out-by-shia-labeouf”
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/08/hollywood-has-ruined-method-acting/494777/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow. Not sure I'll ever be able to look at Tom the same way again after this.

Uh sauce ?

So why didn't the movie get castrating for whitewashing Bane?

cinemablend.com/new/True-Story-Behind-Shia-LaBeouf-Tom-Hardy-Set-Fight-113267.html

And he just let him get away with it? I don't mean in the tough guy go fight him sense, I mean he didn't call the police or something? He probably spent the entire night smashing people's faces in. All he had to do was get him in a cell until he sobered up, all the person before him had to do was report this drunk asshole looking to shoot a man before he threw him out of a plane.

Also to answer your question OP, actors are chosen for their ability to act the part not be the part. No one hires actual gangsters and killers and what not to play them, just play pretend for a bit. Sell some tickets. Christian Bale sure as shit wasn't being trained to be a Dark Knight.

Because Hollywood and most Americans still feel it's acceptable to shit on Mexicans with whitewashing and stereotypes.

Meanwhile niggers need all the support of their Jew overlords.

Here's the Hardy quote.

denofgeek.com/us/movies/17744/exclusive-tom-hardy-says-“i-got-knocked-out-by-shia-labeouf”

You sound like a giant vagina of a man.

Agreed

What the fuck

That you, Shia, you blindsiding moonshining fuck?

I never knew how autistic Sup Forums was until this thread. He's obviously joking you shit heads.

>m-muh husbando could never get beaten up. He was being sarcastic. Y-yeah that's the ticket.

>No one hires actual gangsters and killers and what not to play them, just play pretend for a bit
Sopranoes.

you're a big [KEK]

>Christian Bale sure as shit wasn't being trained to be a Dark Knight.

No, but he is one of a particular group of pussies who think acting is about pretending to be a cunt 24/7 because the character they've chosen to play is a cunt. It's not really method acting any more, it's more about promoting the project.

Better explanation here with recent examples:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/08/hollywood-has-ruined-method-acting/494777/

>didn't call the police or something

Aside from the obvious problem that this would have shut down production on his own movie (Lawless) meaning he and hundreds of other people would suddenly be out of work, there's the following problem that any witnesses are likely to say nothing happened, because that keeps them in work, so there's nothing for the police to do but stand around getting autographs and shutting down production for an afternoon. Hardy would then be the only one who didn't get work.

It's a little more complex than that in practice and to be fair there are crews who've shut themselves down effectively over safety concerns or criminal behavior on a production, but it's an acting-is-brutal thing, unfortunately. Everybody's contracting, everybody needs not just the job but the ones that come after, so sometimes shit slides. It is true that directors and unions do a lot to curb it where they can, but it's very hard to police.

>He probably spent the entire night smashing people's faces in

That's supposition. You have no evidence for that whatsoever. You only have Hardy's word that it even happened the way he's described, or that it happened at all.

He's not magical enough to be a pussy.

Because he's not a Latino?

Eh, anyone can get blindsided, and as scrawny as he seems, Shia does tend to keep pretty worked out for the sorts of parts he plays.

This.
What does /fit/ call it? Ottermode? LeBoeuf qualifies.

Well Shia LaBeouf is a cannibal who kills people for sport, so it's not surprising.

Damn banes a ho

When this news came out I just figured this was Tom Hardy trying to make his friend seem like a tough guy.

Throwing a punch is about technique and getting a clean hit, not having Arnold's arms.

Having muscle helps a lot.

You don't need training to KO someone. I'm willing to bet that Shia LeDrunkasfuck hurt his hand in the process, but inebriated morons with muscle are more capable of knocking a dude out than some skinnyfat who knows karate.

Great, now I have a mental image of Shia Leboeuf cast as DCEU Robin.