Do black lives matter?

>You hear a knock on your door.
>You get up to answer it, and to your surprise, there's about 15 black people.
>One black at your door.
>Four in the background holding up "Black Lives Matter" signs.
>ten are looting and destroying your car.
>The black man at your door looks you in the face, stern expression.
>"Yo werd up, whitey nigga, do black lives matter? Be careful what you say, yo' life depends on it. Peep this shit."

How do you handle this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmStxxzhkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoot them all. duh

I detonate the recreational nuke I have in my front yard because they are violating NAP

I mean, if there is about 15 black people on my property, I've got about 30 rounds in my magazine. I'm sure these two figures will work themselves to 0 in due time.

Shoot them.

Why is this even a question?

How the fuck did 15 black people sneak into an upper middle class Vancouver neighborhood? I'm not sure that we have 15 blacks in the entire city.

It's called a Mossberg Defender, just the sound of a round being chambered and these fucks will scatter like roaches

>Do black lives matter?
No.

If there were more than 2 blacks guys at my door I would've grabbed my rifle and my gf would be posted in the kitchen with the long range rifle on a bipod.

To answer your question. Speak to my lawyer.

"All lives matter except the white ones brother. Here I'll go get you all some money to repay the white privilege i enacted upon you!"- Proceed to load my fucking AR 15 and shoot them from the top floor. While of course wearing my MAGA gear.

I says, "Yes."

Then I close the door, unholster, and shoot through it.

Unload my shotgun.

>How do you handle this situation?
Release my 400lbs of frothing dogs out the back door, start recording. My dogs like to get really revved up before attacking something, letting them out the back allows the to get to full attack speed.
Probably grab a rifle out of the cabinet (not that I dare point it, or even let it be seen unless a door is kicked in) and call the cops as well I guess

>You hear a knock on your door.
>>You get up to answer it, and to your surprise, there's about 15 black people

Implying I wouldnt have Been alerted by them coming down my 1/2 mile long drive way which has a driveway alarm.
Implying my 5 dogs wouldn't be tearing them apart
Implying my family wouldn't be waiting with enough arms and ammo to start a small war.
Implying these niggers would come play inna woods

>"Trump supporter murders 30 innocent black people with a vicious assault weapon."

>not keeping your firearm ready with one in the chamber
>not being a complete faggot
pick one

why wasn't it already loaded?

Tell them one second go grab a sawed off and start shooting niggers until i cant shoot no more

the loud audible crack of a pump action is usually enough to send people running at full speed shitting their pants.

MEN OF HARLECH
STOP YOUR DREAMING
CAN'T YOU SEE THOSE SPEARPOINTS GLEAMING

>Be black
>This happens
>See my car is getting destroyed
>Smile
>Teleport behind all of them with Kage Bunshin No Jutsus
>*Pssh*
>"Nothing personal, kids"

One question...

Slug rounds or buck rounds?

Shoot them. Then throw them onto my burning car.

The sound of a Mossberg chambering a round is distinct and is often associated with a swift and painful end. The psychological effectiveness of such a sound is often far more useful then having the round chambered initially. After all, criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot.

I invite them all in for a turn at fucking my wife of course

>teleports behind Tyrone
"Heh...... guess you were too slow, amigo......" >slices dindu in half vertically
"Tssh...... nuffin personnel, kid......."
>warps away as Tyrone becomes Tyrtwo

>live in Texas
>brandish my legally owned firearm, loaded with .45 hollowpoint bullets
>Secure my property by any means nessecary

I live in Florida.

Spoken like a true canadian.

Carry on good sir.

alternate, buck, slug, buck, slug

>Slug rounds or buck rounds?
Rock salt might be effective for the niggers, although I heard if your under 20-30 feet or so you are still liable to hospitalize someone, you're just not allow to do that in Canada (unless the niggers were basically caught on tape standing on your property and shooting at you while raping your daughter, and it's still iffy sometimes)

You know like in the movies just as the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now why didn't he have it cocked? Because that sound is scary.

Here is the real answer:

Black lives matter after a black person is killed by a cop.

They do NOT matter when the kid is growing up in poverty without a dad around

They do not matter when the kd drops out of school

They do not matter when the kid turns to a life of crime.

But when he finally gets shot by a cop, it matters.

Close my door and lock it. Of course this would never happen cause I live in a civilized area and the few blacks who live in my area are rich or at the very least middle class so they got other things to worry about than stupid movements.

But in a hypothetical situation, I'd just close the door on them without saying a word.

Remove Nation of Kebab

nice

Because
A: a loaded shotgun is dangerous
B: cocking a shotgun is sexy, cool, and threatening

Also:
>say yes
>close door
>get gun
>alleviate America of 15 welfare parasites

>implying I would open the door to a bunch of these silverblacks gorrilas were out on my porch in the first place

>15 dindus
>8 bullets
You best be a trickshot champion.

Kek

Gorillas are peaceful and docile creatures. how dare you compare them to gorillas!

bird shot with a spread muzzle

>You best be a trickshot champion.
Counting bullets
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmStxxzhkI

>mfw a nation of trained gorrilas would probably operate better than a ghetto

ask them if they finna be some kind of suicide squad

Against dindus who can't think I'll concede that. But honestly there is no reason for a home defense weapon that is readily accessible to not be chambered. Someone who is scared by the sound of the action will be scared by knowing a person is home regardless, they aren't looking for a fight. If they are looking for a fight cocking your shotgun gives away your position and automatically triggers a fight or flight response. I would much rather have the element of surprise if I actually need to fire on an attacker.

To each they're own though, just trying to help. Having a gun is the most critical part anyhow.

shoot them all

whats in yo pockets dawg?

autism

First off, both of my cars are in my garage. Secondly there's a total of 20 black people in idaho. Lastly, in this very hypothetical question (and unlikely situation), I'd answer that all lives matter.

Canada once again showing the utter lack about firearms. Racking the slide won't scare them any more than saying you have a gun or letting them know someone is home. It gives away your position and may immediately trigger a violent reaction.

Just pick one fucking round and stay with it. Buckshot in #4 or larger for inside the home, slugs for outside.

If you use rock salt you should honestly kill yourself. By hanging because if you turn the gun on yourself it won't do shit.

Shotgun death orgy.

Or you have an FN FNX that's 15+1 of .45 African Corpse Penetrator

Use meme magic to obliterate them.

Praise KEK.

*their. I'm retarded and drunk

You must not have kids. Can't just leave shit chambered with toddlers wanting to get into shit. My 2 year old just started using chairs and drawers to climb up on the kitchen counter and entertainment center. Would be very foolish to allow him the chance to play with a loaded firearm.

It would only taking shooting one to make them disperse. You could just shoot a warning shot and they would be gone

knock on door? like I did not here my dobermans barking and attacking the first ones to jump my fence. Time to pew pew

Start shooting through the door.

And have to replace a $500 door? No thanks.

Are you implying shooting them would cause a negative impact on anything other than welfare recipients

Double trouble dubs of truth.

Hey if I really only had 8 rounds and 15 nogs to deal with I would probably shoot one and assess the situation from there

Fuck me it's actually a $1600 door. Why the fuck are doors so expensive.

Defend myself with a modded AR-15 and a crate of high-capacity mags filled with self-defense.

Grab shotgun, blow talking monkey's head off.

Because they keep out niggers. And that's worth every cent.

2pbp

I shoot in square in the chest.

I would've already had my gun out and taken out a handful of them from the 2nd story of my house

I reach over to my right where my secondary carry weapon is placed near my door.

Point it at the lead dindu and tell them to get the fuck off my property

If there is no immediate threat I will call the police to report a vandalism and trespassing with threat of violence.

If anyone chimps out I would unload until all 9 shells were depleted Slam the door shut and go reload.

>Expecting a situation like this to actually happen. Black Lives Matter is the equivelant of people who oppose gun control because they are responsible gun owners
>Gun owners are practically saying not all gun owners should have their guns stolen and be discriminated against because some people kill with them
>BLM is saying not all Blacks should be unfairly treated because some are criminals
>OP thinks that BLM openly works with and conspires with criminals and is agressive about it
Your strawman is showing

I put on my robe and wizard hat

Well put user

Fucking pathetic racist op. Let me guess a black man with a much bigger dick stole your gf. Or she never was your gf and doesn't know you exist as she gargles black cum.

Face it racist assholes: black people naturally select for more masculine qualities while white selects for most feminine. That's why nothing, NOTHING is hotter than seeing an innocent white beauty be stretched and torn apart by a big black bull with a big black cock. Mmmm.... BBC.

>"Yes, but yours don't."

Unload my magazines.

based rooftop koreans

Open fiere.

you fucked it up

test

>niggers knocking at your door
>open the door

Pick one.

T.The triggerd nigger

Meanwhile the terrorists of blm murder police officers left and rigth.

America must end this nigger infestation.

>people saying they'll shoot
>live inside a Leaf, pain in the ass to get a gun
>only option is a small combat knife I have for fun

Welp, I'm fucked.

Activate sprinklers and mossburg with slugs and start street sweeping.

Well they would never even get that close to my front door to begin with.

>tfw when I am but a humble fucking white male.
I don't even agree with BLM, but it's this kinda bullshit rhetoric that makes people think they are right

I don't answer the door without seeing who's out there either through the peephole, the window, or on camera. If I saw black people I don't open the door. I grab my AK and get my wife to prepare to call 911. If I see them destroying my property, it's time to kill niggers.

And no niggers live near me. I can't believe how retarded people are that they'd just open the door.

Say no and open fire

I open fire

Shoot one 8 times? Could work.

Blow his nigger head off.
Watch the others scatter.
Prepare long-term defense.

>open door without checking who it is first

What kind of a retard are you? Do you want to get raped and murdered?

> 2016
> not having camera on your entrance
> opening door before you know who is on the other side
> coming without candy to a crowd of niggers
Why even have second amendment?

Empty my AK 47 into the one at the door and the ones in front of my house destroying my car. Retrieve a second mag and empty it on the remaining ones. Dead witnesses can't speak.

>Tell them I'll go get my "Black Lives Matter" shirt to prove I'm with them.
>Come back with a gun
>scene missing
>No more blacks

Call 911 and tell them 15 niggers are threatening me and destroying my property. They'll send a SWAT team in minutes