Wtf

wtf...
is this the power of Joss Whedon?

Other urls found in this thread:

screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right looks better than that Snyder abortion on the left

He can't frame a shot to save his life, so probably

Left looks like melting chocolate man from the Predator Blu-Ray

Used to be a mastermind of creating waifus
Has never been seen using that power again though...

Seemless you can hardly tell it's a reshoot

This won't be distracting in the slightest

the left looks sickly and pale
the one on the right looks stronger
which is from the re-shoot?

The one that looks worse obviously

Left looks like middle aged lesbian

Right looks like a hardened veteran

The left is from the reshoots you fucking retard seriously just kill yourself

more like the power of botox

what was Ben thinking?

>right
>mid steroid cycle
>good director and cinematography

>left
>"come in to work, we need you for some reshoots"
>6 weeks after cycle ends, increased water weight and puffy nipples

Why does he look so puffy now?

>Elon Musk as Batman

This may sound plebby, but I'm not good when it comes to discussing shit like cinematography. What exactly makes the shot on right so bad according to you guys, what makes the left better to you?

Left looks like Firefly

>You lived to see DCEU go full Marvelshit

Pretty sure Buffy was a lucky accident and that he was always Sensitive Joss Whedon.

the right looks vastly superior

left looks like some shitty tv pilot

I thought the left was snyder's and the right is whedon

Right is Snyder, left is Whedon. You can tell because they shot parts of JL before Ben's divorce fucked him up. Zack kept him in shape. But with nobody to force him to the gym, he let go big time.

what kind of director you want?

just cuck my shit up

>director
What is Alfred even saying there? Some quip about Penguin?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

kek

calm down son, and not left is not a reshoot.

>triggered manchildren never allowed Zack to finish his trilogy on DC superheroes that also infuse mythology with 21th century culture and politics
There is no justice in this world where a man is this punished for being so much better than everyone else.

Angel was good too tho.

Its like george lucas syndrome; you're not famous, and others have creative input and tell you off for being retarded. Then you become a nerd icon and people attribute EVERYTHING to you and you become famous enough to completely control everything.

He looks like Tom Holland has been put through an aging app on the left
On the right he looks serious and pensive

Christ, this is gonna be everyday until release isn't it? Just watching kino get butchered...

It clearly is fool

He's always been SENSITIVE JOSS WHEDON it was just less noticeable back then because of the zeitgeist of the eras and because even as SENSITIVE JOSS WHEDON he's always been a nerdy faggot who unintentionally gives into his natural nerdy male instinct and creates waifu fodder shit. Because that's what he truly wants/loves beyond the facade/mind virus that is SENSITIVE JOSS WHEDON.

it's why he's so unintentionally problematic and got btfo that one time

Holy shit even the wig looks worse in the left one, how is that possible?

it ruins the immersion.
how the fuck are they gonna set up penguin as this cold mob boss when he's implied to be a manchild using fucking windup toy penguins.
i wanted ray winstone for the role but its clear Josh "The Neckbeard Fad" Gad is obviously the better role for the redditguin

so fucking true

The fact that you are going to see these very stylistically different scenes sprinkled around the film, does kind of bother me

Tall poppy syndrome user, it's real

He was extremely butthurt that he didn't have full control over Avengers 2.

Whedon's entire spiel is that he ''has these ideas'', but the man is keeping him from realizing them.

Is nobody else going to comment on the strangely small cup?

Why is that cup so small?

Maybe his daughter shouldn't have been triggered enough to kill herself

It's a tiny briefcase

>he doesn't espresso

What are you talking about? People were happy about BvS once they saw it the way it was meant to be seen.
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/

>name your child after the most depressing season
>ignore or possibly encourage her when she writes depressing suicidal cries for help
>bail out of sure flop and use child's predictable suicide as scapegoat
>shove blame onto Sensitive Joss Whedon
""""""""""""""""""""better"""""""""""""""""""""

On Ben's hand there's a tiny mug. Your pic isn't a mug.

Buffy was literally liberal lesbians fantasy the tv show

I'll never understand this.
"You know what, I want to drink something, but I only want to drink one sip before I am finished."

don't be a fucking retard

I dunno, I never watched it. Seemed like it was for chicks plebs and fags.

>this is what manvirgins nitpick about zack

>that faggy weaboo mug

you can tell it's Whedon touch

You mean girls an edgy "nurd" teenager would find attractive/interesting? I guess you never grew up.

>Tall poppy syndrome
>a perceived tendency to discredit or disparage those who have achieved notable wealth or prominence in public life.

hes a numale

I haven't seen Buffy but I really liked both Kaylee and Zoe in Firefly (didn't really care for River since she was a shitty knockoff of Melfina). So Buffy wasn't the only example of it, I haven't heard of him doing anything good since Firefly though.

>literally fuck qt just 6 hours ago
>have a good day
>get comfy on Sup Forums and be called a virgin

I hope you're not one of Zack's kids because you should kys

Hev you ever tried espresso? One big cup of that would be excessive.

Thank god for marvel executive meddling. Marvel Studios is a god send for the Marvel film franchise; its ran by people who know the characters, comics and history, and ensures Disney can't interfere too directly.

No matter how successful or famous you are, Marvel have the final say. Its why Edgar Wright quit ant man and why they go for unknown directors so often.

Gee, you're mad...
Wanna talk about it?
Punch some things maybe?
Let it out dude

Whedon achieved his wealth and fame by pandering to the lowest common denominator, making incredibly safe bland shit. His success isn't threatening to anyone
Snyder has been challenging the medium and expectations his entire career, constantly being slammed by critics and succeeding anyway. His success is very problematic to many people, institutions and pleb movie-goers

After a while, you'll realize just how nonsensical and borderline hateful the "criticism" towards our guy really is.

>yfw sensitive joss whedon manages to be worse for the DCEU than a literal feminist superhero directed by a woman and played by a zionist israeli jew

Are you fucking serious with this shit? Kevin Feige is an extension of Disney's will to streamline, focus test and reshoot every Marvel until they all end up carbon copies. Disney IS Marvel. There is no distinction. Feige does the bidding of his Disney masters, not "the fans". He doesn't give a single shit about you when he considers what the reshoots are going to put the emphasis on.

>and succeeding anyway.
I wonder why...

don't know what you mean, I'm not mad at all, I'm having a very good morning actually, I feel at peace

>fucking qt

are you homo?

The Joker played by Jason Alexander.

hell?

He would kill that role.

misquoting the movie, obvious b8

Watchmen - hated by critics and then became a cult film and as the shining example of how you can make a film good while also being respectful to the source material.

Man of Steel - The first really successful Superman film in almost 30 years. Also later became loved by fans as they rewatched it and picked up the nuances and attention to detail.

Batman v Superman - Despite critics and media engaging in a downright smear campaign, BvS still managed to hit almost 900m worldwide and home platform sales to match Civil Avengers. Kickstarted the DCEU with three iconic superheroes being established in just one film.

And this isn't even mentioning 300 and Dawn of the Dead. The only reason WB is getting rid of him is because you can't fight the media. You side with it. This is why Homecoming has mostly brown cast. This is why several white people in Thor were replaced by nigs. You play (((their)))) game. Snyder didn't. The last true man doing CBM.

Left is from that socially castrated feminist bitch, Whedon.

This is the final nail in the coffin for DC movies. What a joke.

What does that have to do with the fact his wife is the only reason he makes movies?

Post your top 10 films of all time

CALL ME MARTHA

You first.

Didn't take them long enough

the dark knight

I didn't say he did, i'm saying that they know how to maximise for profit you fucking dingus.

They made more money from fucking thor 2 than WB made from Man of Steel. Just think about that for a minute.

Left looks like the Predator remaster.

>This is why Homecoming has mostly brown cast. This is why several white people in Thor were replaced by nigs. You play (((their)))) game. Snyder didn't.
>he says this as Snyder personally cast an anorexic Jew to be Wonder Woman and replaced white blonde haired superheroes with a twink half Jew and a derp eyed Hawaiian
With this level of self-awareness I'm worried if Snyder fans can even pass the mirror test

twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457

How do we save Joss?

>Snyder personally cast an anorexic Jew to be Wonder Woman and replaced white blonde haired superheroes with a twink half Jew and a derp eyed Hawaiian
>he says this as Marvel casted a budget Brad-Pitt cuck with derpier eyes
With this level of self-awareness I'm worried if Zack-Flakkers can even pass the mirror test

At least he's white and not a Muslim :^)

What a Twist is booming in mind's eye, thank you very much.

What does being white have to do with this. He's half mixed.
And what did you fucking say about Based Bin Al-Flecki?

That is because you are American, so you have the inner need to supersize everything.

Of course when Marvel barely spends a dime on their films (they shoot it all in TV-like fashion with some shitty third-world CGI added) whereas Snyder's DC films are geniune cinema achievements.

Honestly, Marvel should be happy Snyder is directing. He does something, they can just copy it in a later film and then have their manchildren fanbase praise them for it as has been the case for some times now.

it's about wanting to taste coffee, get a decent caffeine rush going and not waste time (and gain massive amounts of calories) on a liter-sized container of glucose saturated shite

Hemsworth's favorite movie of the year is Wonder Woman. Cute.

>What does being white have to do with this.
Not much when the same can be said of the Social Justice League.

Looks like a fucking potato on the left.

>tfw DC was so desperate to get rid off Snyder they killed his daughter and hired the first guy they saw in the streets to save JL

Fucking jew and nigger lovers in this thread s m h

I never understood this picture of Shamanman. What is he doing with his hands? What possible reason could he have to make that gesture?

It's a tweest

>hyper-stylized operatic movies with a serious tone
>"Hey let's hire that television director from the nineties and early 2000s with no sense of filmmaking to reshoot the movie and make it "funnier"!"
>"surely it won't alienate the small number of dedicated fanboys who actually like the DCEU because you're taking away the things that actually set it apart from other superhero movies!"

Can confirm, I am American and I have a giantess fetish.

he will rise again