Rudy Giuliani was Mayor of New York on 9/11/01

"The U.S. did not face any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks before President Obama took office."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the senile old fags love Trump.

He means we didn't have an out of control virus running rampant worldwide. Yeah 9/11 happened but Bush put out that fire even though he could've stopped it in the first place

>inb4 bush did 9/11

I see....he could have stopped it but didn't. So we should obviously vote rethug, because he could have stopped it but didn't and gump will pay so much more attention.....you morons are drilling down to capture the last remaining gumpers who forgot 911 or worse, actually double-think themselves into thinking Obama did it. God you fuckers are dumb.

The fuck? The misguided invasion of Iraq is what has given us the out of control virus running rampant worldwide. It was the invasion, death, destruction, etc. that has allowed the radical extremists to so easily recruit new followers. Bush didn't do a damn thing to stop it; he poured gasoline on it. The "War on Terror" should have ended in February 2002 with us getting the fuck out of Afghanistan.

What about the WTC bombing of 1993?

And Obama has let it get worse. Are you guys even making a point here?

What about Beirut 1983?

What's your fucking point?

He meant before Obama we faced neocon false flags.

He meant to say that Jet Fuel can't melt Steel Beams

he means "saudi arabia payed me to discredit the 9/11 commission report that every one has had access to for more than a decade because they fear americans holding them accountable and targeting them next since the oil market would be better off without them producing"

Beirut was not in the US though.

can we stop doing this thing we we literally need people to spell shit out for us

we can infer that he was talking about post-9/11 islamic terrorism because that was the subject matter of the whole event. By the way he's absolutely right. The two worst terror attacks post 9/11, the Fort Hood shooting and Pulse shooting both happened under Obama's watch. Not to mention failed terror attacks such as the 2010 Times Square car bomb which, had it blown up and not fizzled, would have killed dozens.

Nothing got worse in terms of Muslim jihadists and terrorist attacks post 911, so what's your fucking point, Janice? That 911 didn't occur or that it happened under Obama? Who was POTUS September 11, 2001? Jimmy Walker? This is just an Orwellian attempt to gather the remaining shrubites and Obamaniacs.

Nothing happened pre-Obama. He said NO attacks occurred until Obama and somehow linked Hillary to that even though it is demonstrably false. Blackwhite....that's the concept, gumper

it means, 9/11 isn't radical Islamic terrorist attacks
could be an Islamic terrorist attacks
could be a non - Islamic terrorist attacks
could be an inside job terrorist attacks
could be an outsource job terrorist attacks

Not denying that Obama has made shit worse. My point was that your initial argument was dead wrong. International islamic terrorism was something that happened fairly infrequently before the invasion of Iraq.

Out of context as he mentioned 9/11 before that quote and meant no major attack since 9/11

He said NO attacks occurred pre-Obama...that is a testable premise, fuckist.

>And from his work on judiciary committee, and helping to fashion the Patriot Act..

He meant the time between the start of the Patriot Act up until the Obama administration there were no radical Islamic attacks

NYC isn't the US

your fucking retarded Guliani is redpilled when it came to Saudi Arabia, as mayor he refused $10 million in hush money and got into a verbal battle with Prince bin Talal when the Prince suggested that maybe the U.S. deserved 9/11.

And also, since people here are pretty closed minded, his whole quote is wrong, just as op implied.

So 9-11 WAS staged by "Radical Jewhadists" ???

So many words for such a feeble mind. You can't honestly say the frequency hasn't gone up around the world since Obama took office. I hope you both realize that Rudy is just shilling for Trump and that while he won't call out the Bush administration and the Iraq war Trump frequently does. No one denies bush's role in the Iraq war but don't delude yourself into thinking Obama's limp dick foreign policy hasn't made terrorism much worse and more frequent.

He's fucking retarded, that's what it means.

I like Trump, but I hate these old-school, Bush-era Republicans.

Check the text, asswipe. There is no "context" sustain for your desperate gumping. This isn't Latin or Greek where context determines meaning along with phonetic inflections. Wop's words mean what they mean: NO attacks occurred....keep digging.

Woah really makes you think. Seems like whenever somebody supports trump they start saying crazy things that don't make sense when the media reports it.

Wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

he's not a Bush-era republican retard

he was elected in 1994, he's a Clinton-era republican if anything

lol

Can you read. My first sentence was that I wasn't denying that Obama has made shit worse. The problem hasn't been his "limp dick" foreign policy. The problem has been that Obama has directly armed fucking terrorist groups, namely ISIS, because of the stupid fucking proxy war with Iran.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The point is that it should of never happened

Should've is what I think you meant. That is a vastly separate issue from the testable premise of Rudolf's little verbal misstep. He's now invited Big media to spend at least the next two days parsing what the meaning of the word NO means. If this makes you confident, please do carry on, sir. We are ALL ears at this popcorn.

Did he actually say it? I'm watching the speech now, and hasn't said it yet

literally this. watch at how the CTR shills trip over each other to discredit Giuliani

He got to close to Trump and caught stupid.

How did my mayor fall this hard

yknow, technically 9/11 wasnt a religious act. It was more of a political one.

Osama's big beef with us is entirely about being butthurt that the Saudis let the US Military touch down on "Holy ground" to fight Saddam, instead of letting him and his ragtag group of buddies do it.

THAT is basically what Osama's war on the west was about. it was a war of course, fundamentally backed by islam, but more about the politics. He perceived the west as corrupt and resented it's interventionism, so he decided to break it. Thats why we had the 92 WTC bombing, and thats why we had 9/11

but since the death of Al Qaeda, and the vaccum left by our rapid withdrawal, terrorism based purely on religious belief, and not politics, rose. ISIS doesnt care about US interventionism or the Saudis snubbing them- they care solely about conquest. They are solely about spreading islam and sharia. (although the saudis encourage and feed their cause because destabilizing the west is good game for them, realpolitik and all that)

Seems correct to me.

>"The U.S. did not face any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks before President Obama took office."

He just told us the Jews did 9/11. Not radical Islam. See, you guys finally got to him. Now if he would just mention jet fuel and steel beams.

Ah, so he stopped being a republican for 8 years then?