*dies*

*dies*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOlEYNlSZ44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

>doesn't die in Ronin
>just randomly disappears and is never mentioned again

>blocks your path

First non-LOTR and non-GOT film I watched with him. Preetty surprised for failing the meme

*Audience gasps unexpectedly*

*dies spectacularly"

He survives this one

*dies*

*lives for England, James*

That movie had no right to be so good.

>mfw Sean's teeth could literally sever a man's arm

They're perfectly normal

*lives in yorkshire*

Tha can teck t' lad aht o' Yorkshire, but tha'll nivver teck t' Yorkshire aht o' t' lad.

Why do celebs get caught in such shameful states? I'm a normal fucking person and I would never leave the house looking like that. Mustn't have showered in like 5 days.

>I'm a normal fucking person
that's why user :)

>bladesman culture

state of this

rich people dont give a shit about putting on makeup just to jump to the fucking store and back. in fact no one should. i once went to the corner store with no pants on

Exactly. Especially when you're hungover who wants to dress up? Sweats will do.

I grew up like 15 miles away from where he grew up. People I've talked to say he's really nice and down to earth in person. He lives in London now though.

Sean Bean has only died the most on average. He hasn't died the most. That's Christopher Lee.

>hasn't seen goldeneye
Legit best Beankino

christ at least put some sweats on or something

i couldn't find them

Sharpe movies 1 - 408 came out before the New Bean Covenant was established.

>hasn't seen goldeneye
>Legit best Beankino
I think I'd probably give that title to Sharpe II: Pete Posthelwaite Is A Huge Dick (the first time)

But goldeneye is pretty good.

I'd rather Bean had been Bond than a villain desu.

He didn't officially die in GoT. He swapped bodies.

yes yes, he warged into the sword at the last second

>I live under a literal rock

well he sort of was a bond, but then turned into an asshole because facial scar

>I have autism.

Isn't Craig era considered reboot anyway? He could come back. I think he could do Bond well. I had hoped he'd have been in Kingsman.

problem with goldeneye is his character was almost 50 because of the cossacks story

he was the main character in the directorial debut by mike figgis called stormy monday, which also stars sting, melanie griffith, and tommy lee jones, also with cinematography from deakins.
the film is actually really shitty and i wished his almost non-existent character would have died. everyone is really awful in the film.

>t. Reddit

Cossack ''''story''''. Yeah, sure it was, Anglo.

I buy my fish and chips from his nephews fish and chippy in Sheffield. The walls are covered in pictures of them together. He turns up now and then.

>We will never get an Indoor League reboot hosted by Sean Bean
youtu.be/GOlEYNlSZ44

didn't add to the character or the movie, audience had no idea what zaporizhian was supposed to mean

test

>best actor
>immediately kill him

i noticed that literally every badass character introduced in game of thrones died a few episodes later. Every single one. Even Jon Snow died lmao, but they had to bring him back cuz they got nobody else left.

after the credits he kills himself

>"I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my king."

the white rose will rise again