ITT: Underated/Overlooked shows

I hear no one talk about this show, I want it to be successful. Everyone watch this show!

I don't see much discussion on this show desu

well what makes it so great you ding dong

It's pretty refreshing take on people who believe aliens are real. Everyone in the show is normal and have normal lives. They just believe in aliens, only two characters are stereotypes. The comedy of the show comes from dialogue and interaction. It doesn't force itself as a comedy. So the comedy in the show feels natural and authentic.

Love that show.
Pic related is the best sitcom I've seen in years

No one on tv talks about korean dramas. It's pretty clear that they are becoming a big thing.

I tried so hard to like it but just couldnt, I like wyatt and it had a good look and vibe, which is hard to get right when you're dealing with aliens in rubber suits, but the writing isn't that good

I don't really see much talk on foreign media in general. Sup Forums is an american board so I'm not surprised.

The writing can get spotty at certain points but I still like the plot and character interaction. It's not the best show on tv but it still has good qualities.

>I don't really see much talk on foreign media

Anime is a foreign media and there have been Korean and other Asian film threads. The point is that they are getting big and there hasn't really been any threads about it.

Anime is usually confined to Sup Forums though. You will see a thread on foreign media every once and while but they aren't common place on here, that's the point I was trying to get across anyways. I didn't even know the Korean dramas were big in the US.

>Korean dramas were big in the US.

They are getting pretty popular and america has already remade two of their shows.

>america has already remade two of their shows.

Wait... really? Well, then again I don't really pay much attention TV. I have been watching less and less tv every year. What are the two shows that you're talking about?

Guilty pleasure

TBS is actually pretty hot right now. I've been watching Wrecked and it's legit the funniest thing I've seen on TV since Son of Zorn got cancelled (RIP).

I saw the trailer for Son of Zorn and assumed that it wasn't for me. How good is the show? It looked like it had some Family Guy vibes to me.

>he enjoyed son of zorn

that show was AWFUL.
I watched nearly all of S1.
>DUDE HE'S A MYTHICAL CHARACTER IN MODERN TIMES LMAO
>DUDE HE HAS CRAZY WEAPONS AND CREATURES LMAO
>DUDE HE ISN'T USED TO AMERICAN CUSTOMS LMAO

Surprised Cartoon Network didnt pick it up. Its right up Adult Swim's Alley.

who the fuck made that poster
jesus christ that's bad

Yup, that pretty much why I didn't watch the show. I was surprised that it even got into production.

The poster does suck but it's still a good show. you should check out the first episode and see if it's for you.

season 2 when?

>Actor is bl-

dropped

Season 2 just aired last week! Try the TBS app, they got rid of all of season 1 episodes but they have the first episode of season 2 up.

Good qualities is fair

woah really? what the fuck man i thought i was keeping an eye out for it too.

Caught me off guard too, the only reason I knew about was because their app. I was about to finish the 1st season when they add the 2nd season.

I love this show's too.

Favorite show of all time desu
Last season is kind of middling though

>Has 5 Seasons
>Underrated

I like the show too but I don't think this show belongs here senpai.

15 storeys high. Absolutely flawless british black comedy. Only 2 seasons

Considering it was on the verge of death by the end of each season and only survived thanks to Subway I consider it underrated

People always gave that show shit for that, but as someone who worked at a BestBuy. I can tell you that people ate Subway all the time. Given it was the only food place close by.

Wasn't this just a complete ripoff of some incredibly budget show they used to have?

Used to play on sky one in the UK. It was about some desk jockey nerd getting accidentally injected with nanites and becoming the ultimate spy because of them.

That is like saying every police show rips off Law and order. You thinking of Jake 2.0 and it was nothing like Chuck.

Parker Lewis Can't lose. Still can't buy it in my country, So I have to content myself with shitty vhs transfers. Rewatched it, and was happy it wasn't just nostalgia. Still a good show.

I didn't know anyone but !e watched wrecked
I love toddbro

>well well well, Look what the sex swing lowered in

Hey, I've never watched Chuck, all I knew was that the plot overview sounds incredibly, incredibly similar to some shit show i'd seen years before.

op did you like the new episode? what do you think will happen to the middle eastern fbi lady?

It was similar in dork gets powers and works for the govt. Everything else is way different.

i still have a crush on yvonne because of chuck, i don't think i will ever get over it.

I liked it, I'm glad that gerry is finally an experiencer. I'm guessing the that the FBI girl will know about the whole alien problem soon enough but the aliens will distract from it.

This show is amazing.

I believe it, it's strange how frequently I see those stores together. Also the product placement for subway in this show was lovably over the top, one of the only times I think it's been executed well in television

>only survived thanks to Subway

What

My favorite show

I don't remember all the details, but after the second season the show was on the verge of being canceled, and the fanbase campaigned to get subway to support the show by buying a fuck ton of sandwiches and saying they were doing it for Chuck. Even the lead actor participated, and Subway gave the show a ton of extra funding in exchange for lots and lots of product placement

isn't this show filled with cuck shit?

Damn, Subway is so based. I honestly believe that they're one of the only good Fast Food places out there.

Yeah, so what? You got a problem sharing your woman fag?

just found out that the final season got crowdfunded and is under production right now