/got/ general

Undisputed /ourguys/ (that are still alive) edition

Prev:Since this is just an undisputed edition, guys that are considered by some /ourguys/, but not by most Anons, like Bronn, Pod and Sam are not included

>b-but muh Starks
Starks have an annoying sense of superiority, Jon Snow included, that prevents them from being /ourguys/. Only Ned was allowed, because he was played by Sean Bean

>b-but muh Jaqen
Jaqen got ruined in Season 5, like almost everybody, apart from Mace Tyrell and Meryn that was in Braavos that season

>b-but muh Stannis (and Stannis is still alive)
Stannis started his rebellion based on nothing but a gossip and a letter of Ned Stark (letter that was based on nothing but the word of a lying woman). And he made shit decisions as a leader, like not using the killer ghosts to kill Joffrey and Tommen thus becoming King without having to be a rebel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

It's pretty obvious Euron is le chaotic evil bad guy and the band of strong wymyn (BE THE DRAGON xD) is gonna defeat them and all will be well...

... But Euron is literally the only thing interesting in the series right now. Everything else, from dialogue (BE THE DRAGON), to scenes are just so fucking bad it looks like a flick

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

What the fuck are the Brothers Without Banners up to?

fuck you buddy, I cackled at this

So why did Daenerys decide to make Dragonstone her base of operations considering that:

>Master plan is to split armies to attack Casterly Rock and King's Landing at the same time
>To do this, she needs to send Greyjoy fleet down to Sunspear to pick up reinforcements to go back up and attack King's Landing
>Dragonstone is right next to King's Landing, and as such, potentially right next to a hostile fleet(s)

By using Dragonstone, Kelly C has needlessly placed the sneks and Yara in danger.

Not to mention the fact that if she'd went Sunspear to speak to the sneks, could have avoided the sneks getting BTFO by Euron, and also saved alot of time for the Unsullied and Dothraki to swing round to Casterly Rock

This is some real shit writing desu senpai

Reminder that TEAM DRAGONSTONE are /ourguys/ now and forever, even in death.
Traitors are not welcome in this thread

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

stannis aint dead

probably going to remove frozen kebab because they stared into a fire and it told them to

Why does Yara like older women?

based

>cutting Jon
Faggot. He doesn't have a sense of superiority, Jonfags do.
>And he made shit decisions as a leader, like not using the killer ghosts to kill Joffrey and Tommen thus becoming King without having to be a rebel
Read the books, nigger. He couldn't have birthed a new shadow without dying.
Shit fanart. Will we ever have good drawings of Starks?

Do you think Davos will remember or reference the fact that Tyrion killed most of his sons when they visit Dragonstone?

Tolkien wishes he could have written that

D&D's favorite tactic is now to reference something and then assume that has now resolved it. E.g. Tyrion says "Ellaria you killed my niece" but doesn't actually do anything about it.

If I lived in Westeros I would bend the knee to the rightful queen Cersei

just to be clear, she's /ourgirl/ now

Best queen, best hand, best realm

ALL HAIL STANNIS! THE RIGHTFUL KING OF THE /got/ GENERAL!

She's used to the smell of fish

Reminder Brienne's sword from that angle couldn't decapitate anyone.

>Read the books, nigger. He couldn't have birthed a new shadow without dying.
He gets two shadow killers in the books, one to kill Renly, the other to kill the Castillian at his castle so Robert's bastard can be dealt with

A competenet leader would have sent the ghosts to kill his two nephews Joffrey and Tommen, thus becoming the undisputed king by legal means

Just look at this Italian beauty

/r/ing best in the west pic

i would really prefer if you be quiet

What if that blast hit the night king?

Stannis was in King's Landing with Jon Arryn and they both investigated the kids together
Ned found out long after Stannis did

Why is Stannis so loved here? He burned his fucking daughter and was literally a puppet for the red cunt.

Because some of us have read the books

not canon

because she's going to get cucked this season. she'll lose most of her forces. ollena and ellaria will die. she'll become dependant on the north who is the only kingdom to answer her call and not to bend the knee but lay claim to her shit.

by the end of the season she'll add the cucked to her list of titles. at the dragon pit jon will be allowed to remain king in the north but daenerys will have to drop her claim and will have no choice in the matter because of the army of the dead that needs defeating.

feels good.

>ah bashit it in mah red cunt jon snoh

FUCK OFF SHOWPLEB

I will never understand the entire Stannis meme. It's like a boil of autism on a fandom that is already shitty.

Maybe that will sow dissent. "How did Euron know she was sailing to Dorne?". Then they'll think it was Tyrion who sold them out.

Not in the show. Stannis didn't know until Ned's letter in the show canon

You had one job.

The Night King is literally the only character whose motivation still makes sense.

why does everyone assume that jon snow ate ygrittes pussy? I feel like he could have easily given rim

So we could have that "shall we begin" scene, literally the only reason

>Her cunt became the world.

Tfw read all the books and watch all episodes of the show when they premiere and all I ever do is complain about how both are actually terrible

THE MOUNTAAAAIN

COOKING BOWL CONFIRMED

Ygritte thinks it's "dignified" in some way and that it's what southron ladies do. I don't think asslicking qualifies as that

Theon isn't a guy

those books are what, 5000 pages in total? you could have read actual literature instead of this lowbrow shit. not even kidding.

Underrated post

Fuck off

You say it like it's a bad thing

>Only Ned was allowed, because he was played by Sean Bean
Imagine if Ned was alive to see the current degeneracy of Westeros. Incest is acceptable, women are leaders, men are eunuchs, plots don't make sense, and characters have no realistic motivations. Just behead me already.

you could do a lot of things instead of wasting time on the chan, but here we are

I know a website thats perfect for you

>Ned's face when he sees his kids

Cleaning someones ass isn't dignified?

Ned's death was a mercy, so that he didn't see how badly his sons fucked things up

Sup Forums.org?

Yeah

Bookfags, in the books he's still a man of justice

>>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

Is this a jojo reference?

There is only one true king of Westeros. The king who cared.

its called 'lord's kiss' not 'lord's tongue'

More?
Post Cersei on her nuptial night.
Ps who is being fucked by who?

Why did Stannis' Lightbringer even look the way it did? He thrust it into a fucking fake idol, not his wife

Imagine Ned finding out that Robb got his entire family murdered because of """love""" and pure retardation

AYE THAT'S MY SON

I think he'd be pretty fucking mad at Robb. Breaking your promise because you're afraid of siring a bastard? Deal with the consequences.
It was a glamour.

king fannis

t. stark fanboy Pajeet

Everyone shits on Ned for being all about muh honor, but if Robb had been half the man Ned was the Starks would have won the war. You didn't see Ned fucking up the Stark-Tully alliance because he wanted to bang Ashara Dayne.

Also I think the girl Edmure marries is hotter than brownslut anyway so it's like nigga

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

I am now erect.

What about him? He's absolutely /ourguy/ imo.

Would the Freys still have taken the deal with the Lannisters if Robb upheld his promise

Ned realized he had to get on with the program and married Cat so the Tullies would join the rebellion and save my nigga Bobby B.

Davos and Bronn are the only good characters on this show.

wildlings are people too

times change

Arousing.

"Behold my new plot device machine! I call it 'The Deus Ex'"

But he is ded, user

Dany is stealing the plot reserved for Stannis.
>On Dragonstone
>Muh dragonglass
>Suddenly cares about the others
>Melly
>Teaming with Jon, probably will ask him to bend the knee
And all the obvious with wanting the Iron Throne and all.

How many Dragons is Cersei gunna take out and which one(s)?

My guess is 1 and probably Rhaegal cause that's the lamest dragon.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that showing Edmure's bride was a wink wink that Robb had fucked up royally

>muh exotic southern pusy

Gods from WHERE? And how could you bring them here?

Post Euron btfo snek

Based qy to finally put the biggest piece of shit character in their rightful place (the trash)

Cersei kills one and the Night King kills Viserion

>Qyburn says they're working on it
>Cut to the spooky basement where wildfire and other magical shit have been discussed
>Think they found the Dragonhorn or something
>Nope, it's a fucking large crossbow